Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
it is not individual, it is institutional . counting votes stopped, election workers sent home, massive spikes for biden after workers sent home.

" finding" ballots days after the election. i could go on.

but, what the cult of trump does not get- knowing something is one thing. PROVING something is another thing.
You're wrong.......the the cult of Trump gets it. Even I get it. And I am definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. So I figure most everyone gets it.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
but, if no one will do anything about it, it does not matter.

biden goes in. trump is done on jan. 19
Miller and ECW. And all of their assets.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Miller and ECW. And all of their assets.
when someone with any kind of clout does something about , i will believe it.

until then, i expect nothing.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Ottawa had "full confidence" in Beijing and agreed to keep flights coming. "A sane person would know China is lying."
Is Comrade Trudeau going to take responsibility for all of the needless deaths and economic devastation? No....no he won't not even a little bit. If anything he's going to receive atta-boys, a pat on the back, & accolades from his communist, CCP, globalist, & Davos overlords and handlers.....for a job well done.

Terry Glavin 格立文 on Twitter: "Ottawa had "full confidence" in Beijing and agreed to keep flights coming. "A sane person would know China is lying." https://t.co/euqVPTj1uw" / Twitter

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
May 31, 2020
Umm.... I think you mean my refusal to be inculcated to a conspiratorial fanciful view that Trump asserts that he in fact won the election, without any real proof of systemic fraud, mind you, which would stand up in a court of law.
Your post would have been more intellectually sound if you stopped at Umm 😉

May 31, 2020
You're wrong.......the the cult of Trump gets it. Even I get it. And I am definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. So I figure most everyone gets it.
They’re blinded by their hatred of Trump.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Umm.... I think you mean my refusal to be inculcated to a conspiratorial fanciful view that Trump asserts that he in fact won the election, without any real proof of systemic fraud, mind you, which would stand up in a court of law.
Here's the thing, enough proof has been brought forth for an investigation. So why no investigations? We're just being told there is not enough proof so just accept it...mind you we are not going to do any type of investigation...Now that sounds pretty silly...just saying...:unsure:

If this was the case, in all other court proceedings.... Then No one would ever be convicted of anything. They'd just say there's not enough proof just a few witnesses, but the cops are not going to investigate it any further...That would be pretty ignorant...don't ya think...

Status
Not open for further replies.