Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Is it practical even Trump himself stated he wishes outright popular vote would select president his words not mine.
Yes the electoral college is practical. It gives a voice to citizens of flyover country.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yes the electoral college is practical. It gives a voice to citizens of flyover country.
The electoral college prevents the United States from turning into a banana republic....

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
The electoral college was put in place so citizens wouldn't make uninformed decisions you have to acknowledge that our fore fathers couldn't have foreseen or even imagined all the technology and information we have right at our fingertips. Food for thought.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
BREAKING: Officials confirm DNA links suspected bomber Anthony Quinn Warner to site of Nashville explosion. He died on scene.

Nobody with an IQ over 95 believes this BS. Seasoned journalists are ALL calling this a classic cookie cutter rogue FBI spooky operation. Just like baking a cake the ingredients are all there....

May 31, 2020
The electoral college was put in place so citizens wouldn't make uninformed decisions you have to acknowledge that our fore fathers couldn't have foreseen or even imagined all the technology and information we have right at our fingertips. Food for thought.
Our forefathers put the electoral college in place so that inner city elites could not dominate everyone’s way of life.

May 31, 2020
How does the electoral college help people make informed decisions?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Founding Fathers were geniuses of the first order. The infantile, clueless ignorant critics who have never so much as written a letter to their grandma? Not so much...

The work at hand is the reconstitution of the original form and intent of the Constitutional Republic. The so-called progressive movement is not progressive at all it is regressive. And repugnant.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
Your entitled to your own opinions.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
Our forefathers put the electoral college in place so that inner city elites could not dominate everyone’s way of life.
If that was the case it would be all out popular vote that selects president.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
How does the electoral college help people make informed decisions?
It doesn't its so the government still has a say in election they didn't think the citizens knew what was best for them and government still doesn't but your entitled to perceive things the way you choose.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
The Founding Fathers were geniuses of the first order. The infantile, clueless ignorant critics who have never so much as written a letter to their grandma? Not so much...

The work at hand is the reconstitution of the original form and intent of the Constitutional Republic. The so-called progressive movement is not progressive at all it is regressive. And repugnant.
I do think all the laws founding fathers put in place were just but as you see times are changing.

May 31, 2020
It doesn't its so the government still has a say in election they didn't think the citizens knew what was best for them and government still doesn't but your entitled to perceive things the way you choose.
Thank you so much for granting me permission to perceive things the way I choose. That’s really nice of you.

Jul 23, 2018
Ok, you've lost me now for sure. I don't know if your calling me a bad guy or what...not a great day for me, so I'm not even going to try to decipher it right now.

Peace to you, I'm out... :)
i think he is just reaffirming his stand in opposition to 11th.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Bill is excited....in a way that should scare the daylights out of all of us.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
This vid frames gates and faucci as heros and all opposition is false.
As far as these two are concerned........human beings are little more than a herd of cattle.
Since when does the farmer have to tell his cattle the truth about the slaughterhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.