Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump The United States had more votes than it had people voting, by a lot. This travesty cannot be allowed to stand. It was a Rigged Election, one not even fit for third world countries!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
DOMINION. *WE ARE IN.* "At this very moment at a polling location in the county, *NOT ONLY* do we now have access through the devices to the POLL PAD, to the system, but *WE ARE IN.*" Georgia hearing reveals LIVE, real-time hacking of Dominion Voting Systems!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
dude. really?

even wikipedia has an article on how extreme his pathological disrespect for the truth is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

i thought we were Christians -- you know, believers in and followers of The Truth ?
so why on earth anyone would ask why i'm not an adoring mega-fan of this man.. dude. really? look at the name of the website we're on again, OK?

**PS don't bother replying. this thread is garbage and it'll be weeks before i glance at it again.
What does Wikipedia say about pathological stupidity?

J

Johnjo

Actually the Constitution states the winner of the election shall be President, not the cheater. Thus the Constitution clearly gives the presidency to Donald Trump.
The election was fair. The Constitution clearly gives the presidency to Joe Biden.

S

SophieT

dude. really?

even wikipedia has an article on how extreme his pathological disrespect for the truth is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

i thought we were Christians -- you know, believers in and followers of The Truth ?
so why on earth anyone would ask why i'm not an adoring mega-fan of this man.. dude. really? look at the name of the website we're on again, OK?

**PS don't bother replying. this thread is garbage and it'll be weeks before i glance at it again.

Well whether or not you grace us with your presence, I'm just going to post this one time then for everyone.

The pathological liars are the democrats. I am not saying Trump has never lied because the Bible says all men are liars (women too coincidentally. Some are worse than others)

I never thought anyone could possibly lie as much as Nancy and her glee club. The woman is a stone cold immoral lying (fill in word I should not be typing here)

Mr Post...you are, for some reason, anti Trump but to state what you do, is tantamount to lying along with Pelosi. I do not know why you choose to do this. Has Trump personally hurt you in some way? Probably not.

This thread isn't garbage. It is your choice whether or not you contribute to it. I suspect you know the left is a scrambled egg and this is a great disappointment to you. However, posting nonsense from leftist rags is not proof of what they say.

But pay attention because the vote was totally hacked and Biden is the biggest looser, not the biggest winner.

Wikipedia has received grants from Google and the owner of wiki is listed as 'Wikimedia Foundation' which also means go poke your enquiring nose elsewhere. It's headquarters are located in San Francisco and it employs over 300 people and they are always begging for money and have drive for it going on now. But never mind the grants from Google or the fact that As of 2020, the foundation employs over 300 people, with annual revenues in excess of US$109.9 million.[10] María Sefidari is chair of the board.[5] Katherine Maher has been the executive director since March 2016.[11]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

These people are so far left they lean right by accident.

IMO, a person has to be willing to believe the lies at this point to be so ensnared by them.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
126 here, and I know I know I got bored and sloughed off on a page.
Way more evidence than a reasonable person could deny.
Maybe He has moved up the date of the end, whatever that end might be, perhaps we were unworthy of the President He raised up, perhaps in His mercy He is speeding events.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Can you believe it? And they continue to rake in the millions from foreign deals we don't know about and throw millions at the nations they do these deals with. Kickback.

Gender studies. Now why don't we have that here? I understand alot of people are mixed up about that. :unsure:
Gender studies was what once was called dating. This study within marriage has been 10 years and 40% is still probably a mystery related to the ways of the woman. (She probably says the same of me)

S

SophieT

126 here, and I know I know I got bored and sloughed off on a page.
Way more evidence than a reasonable person could deny.
Maybe He has moved up the date of the end, whatever that end might be, perhaps we were unworthy of the President He raised up, perhaps in His mercy He is speeding events.

The only thing I know is that put your seatbelt on, but God is driving the vehicle IF you remain in prayer and keep your eyes on Him.

Perhaps I am hesitant to know more but I am a cautious person when it comes to thinking I know what might happen or what God might do. But I do know He ALWAYS has world events in mind and not just this nation. I found the events with regards to peace talks in the middle east unsettling. We know there can be no lasting peace.

I just really do not know. My hope is in God. No evil deeds are done under the cover of darkness from God. There is so much at stake here and we are living in times that are here whether or not we want or are ready for them. I really distain all the false prophecies by people who think the Holy Spirit is some kind of fortune telling machine. People need to shake that off and seek God with all their hearts and not the next vain prophecy that leads them astray.

OK well that's probably enough from me. :cautious:

J

Johnjo

Gender studies was what once was called dating. This study within marriage has been 10 years and 40% is still probably a mystery related to the ways of the woman. (She probably says the same of me)
Oh man, then I’m a scientist. I had a hypothesis that I tried out, but the outcome was not a PhD, but six kids😂.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Jun 18, 2020
Of Course Fidel Castro is Justin Trudeau’s Dad. Nobody Has ‘Debunked’ Anything
Circumstantial evidence has a lot going for it. But it's the photographic facial comparisons that are ultimately condemning. Judge by your own reckoning but I would say the probability is near to 100%. Take a look.

https://medium.com/@leibowitt/of-course-fidel-castro-is-justin-trudeaus-dad-nobody-has-debunked-anything-4db6fc8a9042
I thought it was some roadie from the Rolling Stones....

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Sophie T- we will continue to watch, as that is what he guides us to do, we know the last page and our marching orders to take and hold.

I took so hope from this-

Status
Not open for further replies.