Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
I'm hearing someone on trumps team actually leaked it. Either way trump sounds like a 2 bit thug.
We will note your comment from the obama camp that said amen to thugs knocking out and killing elderly as a "game"

Your side has no discernment or standing.

Jul 23, 2018
There's something I want you all to look at. It got Obama elected twice, almost got Hillary Clinton elected, and got Biden elected. It's called "Community Organizing", and the democratic party has, and will continue to sharpen the edges. I challenge every republican to dig into how it works.

You might start at with the runoff election in Ga.
Spot on.
Big time.

And remember the core of it
Bill Ayers
Saul alenski
Sauros and Saudis money.
It was Saudis money that got obama into harvard.
No school records or verified bc.

Meanwhile america snoozes

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
While everyone sits back and lets it happen? There should be a literal army of civilians out there policing this whole situation. Americans have turned into a herd of sheep to be devoured by these wolves.
More like a pack of wolves herding the sheep...

Jul 23, 2018
Jul 23, 2018
I don't like Biden. I disagree with him on many issues.

However, Biden has never:
  • divorced his wife
  • cheated on his wife
  • become internationally renowned for reneging on business deals and refusing to pay his bills
  • paid for prostitutes (even once, though Trump has done so many times)
  • had MULTIPLE fixers on his full-time staff (a fixer is someone whose job it is to clean up after your messes, like paying off people to not talk, paying for abortions, etc.)
  • publicly advocated for violating the U.S. constitution (this is treason by any definition)
  • publicly advocated for violence ("someone please punch that guy in the face. I promise I'll pay your legal bills if you punch that guy in the face")
  • publicly referred to neo-nazis as "very fine people"
Anyone who has done any ONE of those things shouldn't be considered a godly man, and shouldn't be considered fit to be president. And yet so many people who claim to be Christians are fawning over him.

He is truly the anti-Christ. Yes, God sent him, as a test for us. And I'm sad to say so many Christians seem to have failed that test miserably.
Nah all he did was sedition as a politician with his son hunter as a point man.

No big deal of course.

But a man that has done nothing in 47 years as a gov robot has won strictly by cheating and default.

Obama picked him as a lap puppet.

You man is a lap puppet that is UNDER kamala.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Spot on.
Big time.

Bill Ayers
Saul alenski
Sauros and Saudis money.

and the mainstream media is like a wave machine, just keeping most folks snoozing away.....

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
My cousin in Spain tells me they are not allowed out of the village they live in.

Right now (in UK) they are really bigging up the vaccines. The PM is live on telly trying to sell mass-vaccination.
The press are fully devoted to stirring up more fear this week.

Jul 23, 2018
Ok something dawned on me.

Plot twist
Pense acts like he is unsure but leaning towards abandoning Trump on the 6th.

Ciuld be a Planned action to divert the democrats from any slick acts up their sleve.

As pense indeed kills the swing states.

Just thinking outloud

Jul 23, 2018
My cousin in Spain tells me they are not allowed out of the village they live in.

Right now (in UK) they are really bigging up the vaccines. The PM is live on telly trying to sell mass-vaccination.
The press are fully devoted to stirring up more fear this week.
Lord Jesus protect our sister.
Send warning Angel's
Ministering angels
And a double dose of faith and power to her.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Lord Jesus protect our sister.
Send warning Angel's
Ministering angels
And a double dose of faith and power to her.
It's ok I'm not afraid. It's just that it's obvious the media are deliberately ratcheting up the fear to persuade people to have a vaccine.
A few weeks ago the game was to create a panic that there would not be a vaccine available or that there would be a shortage.
Now they are trying to give the impression that people will die en-masse if they aren't vaccinated. It's pure propaganda. All of this only makes me more determined not to be vaccinated.
If they don't get the results they want they may become more aggressive over time. We are already being told we may be banned from traveling abroad if we refuse to be vaccinated. We'll see how far they push it.

All prayers are gratefully accepted though!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
While everyone sits back and lets it happen? There should be a literal army of civilians out there policing this whole situation. Americans have turned into a herd of sheep to be devoured by these wolves.
I appreciate your posting regarding information

I disagree with your incitement against Americans, and your continual degradation

Once again, your Canadian, where is your country at with Dictator Trudeau, smiles!

Have you taken time to join a protest march in America, in support of President Trump, Jump on a plane, fly to DC, in your great concern for America?

Slow down with your harsh words on patriotic Americans, we know what's at stake, no need to poke and incite

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
It's ok I'm not afraid. It's just that it's obvious the media are deliberately ratcheting up the fear to persuade people to have a vaccine.
A few weeks ago the game was to create a panic that there would not be a vaccine available or that there would be a shortage.
Now they are trying to give the impression that people will die en-masse if they aren't vaccinated. It's pure propaganda. All of this only makes me more determined not to be vaccinated.
If they don't get the results they want they may become more aggressive over time. We are already being told we may be banned from traveling abroad if we refuse to be vaccinated. We'll see how far they push it.

All prayers are gratefully accepted though!
I appreciate your reporting from the UK, it's all media driven propaganda

Of course these commie liberal dictators want "Full Control" and this is just one means to achieve their goals, in the name of protecting the world?

Hegelian Dialect:

"Create The Problem", Bring The Solution, Achieve Desired Outcomes?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I wouldn’t expect the police to show up and help the Hawley family in their home in DC.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ha...threatened-his-family-at-their-home-in-dc.amp
FoxNews Clip, 7:00Min

In the recent Clip, Senator Josh Hawley is interviewed by Brett Baer and Martha McCallum, Hawley is grilled by the two anchors on his stance of objection concerning the election fraud, and the Jan 6th objection to be raised?

Its sickening to watch Brett Bear state congress dosent have the right to question the State chosen electors, then Martha McCallum uses a News article of Hawley being looked at for a 2024 Presedential hopeful, dangling a carrot of suggested obedience to be silent on objection?

The perfect example of how FoxNews has jumped off the cliff, in biased (Fake News)

Missouri Senator, Josh Hawley Stood Strong, American Patriot Before The World!

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Oh... a couple of other things before I forget. Biden and the Democrats promised to pack the courts and eliminate the electoral college. Which of course would turn America into a banana republic. Which is exactly what China, the Satanic global elite and the Democrats want.

The utter destruction of the Republic.....which leads to their ultimate goal, the utter destruction of Christianity in America.
The exact thing Trump is doing today!

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I agree with Sidney Powell Insurrection Act and Martial law. Unfortunately there's no way that Trump has the guts to do it.
Lol. I disagree here. My understanding is that Trump still has 14 days to act? Be patient. I suspect he wants the traitors in both houses to nail their flags to the mast. Then watch the fireworks as the Chinese flags come down.

I'm sure you have already, but read the comments to this video.

Particularly the handle GA2ME 2010. That dude knows his stuff. Antifa will serve their purpose, I'm sure.

:)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
There's something I want you all to look at. It got Obama elected twice, almost got Hillary Clinton elected, and got Biden elected. It's called "Community Organizing", and the democratic party has, and will continue to sharpen the edges. I challenge every republican to dig into how it works.

You might start at with the runoff election in Ga.
"Community Organizing"?

The organizing the democrats can be accredited for is a consorted effort in criminal election fraud, as seen on the CCTV video in Atlanta Georgia

Pretty hard to beat a bunch of criminals, that have stolen the ballot box, in criminal fraud in ballot counting

Atlanta Election Count: Send republican poll workers home Nov 3rd 10:30Pm on claims of a water leak, then pull boxes of ballots from under a table, count them multiple times for 20,000-30,000 fraudulent votes for Biden, as President Trump looses the election in Georgia by 11,800 votes?

Pennsylvania: Ship by truck (Jesse Morgan) 280,000 finished ballots for Biden from New York to Pennsylvania, with 580,000 vote dumps for Biden in a 2 hour period, while Trump receives 3,200 votes?

Michigan: Detroit counting center, instructing workers not to verify ballot signatures, bringing 100,000+ pristine, unfolded, absentee ballots in the back door, bypassing verifications?

Wisconsin: 200,000 fraud absentee registrations, promoted by the election officials, using Covid stay at home as "Confined" to register fraudulently?

Not to mention, the battle ground states "Changed" their election laws for Covid, "signature verification", "times of elections", "ballot drop of boxes", etc?

Direct violations of their State and the US constitution, "Fact"!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I appreciate your posting regarding information

I disagree with your incitement against Americans, and your continual degradation

Once again, your Canadian, where is your country at with Dictator Trudeau, smiles!

Have you taken time to join a protest march in America, in support of President Trump, Jump on a plane, fly to DC, in your great concern for America?

Slow down with your harsh words on patriotic Americans, we know what's at stake, no need to poke and incite
Quite frankly my health will not allow me to do much more than posting on message boards my friend. And even doing what I'm doing is incredibly exhausting. And I am hammering away posting at multiple message boards not just this one. It's literally making me sick.

I will be dead and gone soon enough. Who in the right mind wants to see what's coming next? Not me. A.I. is coming, digital scam money is a certainty. The insane Marxist Democrats are aggressively seeking to destroy the American heritage and destroy Christianity. The Republicans have sold their soul to demonic China. Congress is handing out untold billions and trillions to every tom dick and harry country everywhere bankrupting the nation. As if they have the right to pick your pocket and give it to some stranger. Totally unreal totally outrageous. The best and most popular President to come along in decades viciously attacked falsely with hoaxes and impeachments galore. The poor President also is facing the greatest election fraud in all of US history. All because he loves his country loves the traditions loves the Constitution. A handful of crooked Counties crooked Govs, SoS, Mayors and lowlife scumbag criminals in polling stations commit endless outrageous crimes and walk away from it like nothing happened. Local police are hands off as if election fraud is not even a crime anymore. Not one single solitary arrest even though people are caught red handed on tape for everyone to see. Tons of commie George Soros money boosting people into office everywhere. George Soros should be labeled as an international terrorist but he is not. Antifa & BLM should be labeled as domestic terrorist but they are not. Marxism is taking root all over the place....supported and sanctioned by the government itself.

God help us all...

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Spot on.
Big time.

Bill Ayers
Saul alenski
Sauros and Saudis money.

Democratic Organizing In Criminal Election Fraud, In Ballot Counting!

No need to organize a community to vote, when you control the ballot box, is it a mystery why Biden had very few election rallies, with only 20-30 participants, staying in his basement during the campaign season?

The Biden Clip, 30Sec

You think the Breitbart article below is fiction, Geriatric Joe stated it himself!

Joe Biden Touts ‘Most Extensive & Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in History of American Politics’
Crooked Media
KYLE OLSON24 Oct 20207,827
9:38
Joe Biden said his campaign has assembled the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” in a podcast published Saturday — an unfortunate slip of the tongue, as the presidential election will likely see major legal battles over the legitimacy of millions of ballots cast via mass-mail voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.