Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I don't have time to keep up with all the different states. Why didn't the Republicans fight back? And this is allowed in a red state?

I'm done with politics for awhile, and will focus on other things.
You now have information to counter the liberals at your religious org, you wont have that problem at Calvary Chapel in Virginia that I recommended, time for a move girl

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
Rasti he needs to take a few weekends, sit down read the Constitution read the Bill of Rights and read the Federalist Papers. Study US history. Because right now he sounds like an ignorant addled child who hates America because CNN told him to.

IF only America would reset BACK to its original mandate, principles and intent, THEN America would truly be great again.

This "progressive" nonsense is only a false narrative & vector to totalitarian communism. Misdirection and propaganda that's all that it is.

And yes both the Repubs and DEMs are at fault. Deeply deeply at fault.
We are gonna find out more as the Democrats are gonna have total control now with the 2 senate wins. We will see what happens. I predict a healthier and more prosperous future. I'm sure you don't have the same optimism but maybe, God willing you will be pleasantly surprised.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
TWJ Exclusive: State Legislators Officially Ask Pence To Delay Electoral Vote Count....AZ, PA, GA, WI
PA Official letter has already been sent....

TWJ Exclusive: State Legislators Officially Ask Pence To Delay Electoral Vote Count
Good News!

The Democrats have held up the final count in Grorgia, 99% counted, with roughly 43,000 votes uncounted, with Savannah poll workers going home at 11:00Pm, resuming in the morning, or counting ballots on the graveyard shift, like in Atlanta?

Purdue as of 11:58EST with 99% counted is roughly 1,900 votes ahead, Loeffler is roughly 27,000 behind

The democrats planned this count to be prolonged, to keep final results away from Congress meeting tomorrow on the electors debate

We know well what the outcome is going to be, wins for the democrats, more ballots in the back door and from under the table, fraud redistered voters, with no signature Verifications, compliments of criminal fraudster, Democrat Stacey Abrams

I hope and pray the extension, investigations, and litigation in hearings takes place, its criminal fraud never seen before in this conspired planning in America's history!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
We are gonna find out more as the Democrats are gonna have total control now with the 2 senate wins. We will see what happens. I predict a healthier and more prosperous future. I'm sure you don't have the same optimism but maybe, God willing you will be pleasantly surprised.
A Jan 20th Inaguration for Geriatric Joe Biden isnt going to take place, my optimism is very strong on Donald Trump being President for 4 more years, and the battle ground State Senate elections being recalled for criminal election fraud

Like you and the world didnt watch the Atlanta CCTV video of criminal election fraud, ballotsfrom under the table for Biden,counted multiple times after Republican poll watchers were sent home, 20,000-30-0000 fraud ballots for Biden,as Trump supposedly lost by 11,800 votes?

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
the atlanta news this morning is saying " remember to put your ballots in the drop boxes located around town".

the same fraud is happening again folks. the same players down here in ga, are doing the same thing.
Why do you think that putting ballots in drop-boxes is "fraudulent"?

I mean, I'm not from Georgia, so maybe they have a different way of voting than other states, but in the seven other states I've lived, the proper way to vote is to put your ballot into a ballot box.

So, if someone says, "Remember to put your ballot into a ballot box," I would simply respond, "Thank you, I'll make sure I do," or, "Thanks, I already did my civic duty, but thanks for the friendly reminder."

One of the problems with our current (soon to be ex) president is that he's got people thinking that voting is wrong.

Since when did Americans, let alone Republicans, think that voting was a bad thing?

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
Good News!

The Democrats have held up the final count in Grorgia, 99% counted, with roughly 43,000 votes uncounted, with Savannah poll workers going home at 11:00Pm, resuming in the morning, or counting ballots on the graveyard shift, like in Atlanta?

Purdue as of 11:58EST with 99% counted is roughly 1,900 votes ahead, Loeffler is roughly 27,000 behind

The democrats planned this count to be prolonged, to keep final results away from Congress meeting tomorrow on the electors debate

We know well what the outcome is going to be, wins for the democrats, more ballots in the back door and from under the table, fraud redistered voters, with no signature Verifications, compliments of criminal fraudster, Democrat Stacey Abrams

I hope and pray the extension, investigations, and litigation in hearings takes place, its criminal fraud never seen before in this conspired planning in America's history!
It is crazy times we're living in alright!

But, I'm curious as to where you're getting your news.

The official count from the (Republican) Secretary of State of Georgia is that, as of 12:50AM EST, 98% of the vote was counted, so whatever source you read that said 99% was counted was incorrect.

At that time, Perdue was behind by less than 10,000 votes, but it really is too close to call. That one really could go either way.

In the other race -- again, as of 12:50AM EST -- Loeffler was behind by over 50,000 votes, and AP (as well as all the liberal media, but we don't care what they say) has called that race for Warnock.

Most of the MSM has called Osoff the winner, but that is really too close to call, and the more reasonable media sources are not calling it yet. If Osoff wins, it will still only be 50/50, so the Democrats won't have a lead. But yes, Harris as VP would be the deciding vote in any tie, so it would basically be that the Dems hold both houses AND the Executive Branch.

But Trump loaded up the Judiciaries, so it's not like the Dems have all 3 branches.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Same scenario of fraud, 52% of the vote has been counted, with Perdue up 120,000 or 1.4% with Loeffler up 80,000 votes or 1%

The dagger is going to be found in votes in the back door, under the tables, delivered from the white Van's, out of back packs, whatever it takes

The present numbers are a theatrical show, floating around on TV screens, as the criminal fraudsters sit back sipping their wine at the dinner parties, not wearing face coverings
watching the Georgia vote on ABC News 24 this afternoon, 3 of 4 candidates had 50% vote, and the other had 49.6% approx.
Half were Democrats and the other half were Republicans.
How does that work ?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Why do you think that putting ballots in drop-boxes is "fraudulent"?

I mean, I'm not from Georgia, so maybe they have a different way of voting than other states, but in the seven other states I've lived, the proper way to vote is to put your ballot into a ballot box.

So, if someone says, "Remember to put your ballot into a ballot box," I would simply respond, "Thank you, I'll make sure I do," or, "Thanks, I already did my civic duty, but thanks for the friendly reminder."

One of the problems with our current (soon to be ex) president is that he's got people thinking that voting is wrong.

Since when did Americans, let alone Republicans, think that voting was a bad thing?

voting is supposed to done in 2 ways- requested absentee ballots with matching signatures then mailed in , or voting at a polling place.

just dumping ballots in the mail and then having people dropping them off at drop boxes is ripe for fraud, and that is what happened

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
God is still on the throne. He can turn any situation in an instant.
Hamann hung on the gallows he had built for Mordecai.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
But Trump loaded up the Judiciaries, so it's not like the Dems have all 3 branches.
the Judiciary is supposed to be non-partisan.

if a judge is biased toward the person who appointed them, they are an unjust judge.

K

kaylagrl

Sick!! Someone explain to me... explain it please. I wasn't born in the US, I've lived here a mere 20yrs. How does someone like Raphael Warnock win in a state like GA?! How does that scum win in a southern state none the less?! Where are the Reps.? I dare say I'm about to say something to get me banned from this forum. How does scum like that win anywhere in this country, let alone GA? Anyone who voted for that is a traitor to the country. They ought to be slapped, hard!!

As to your comment " I predict a healthier and more prosperous future". Not for the unborn!! Don't you dare call yourself a Christian and vote for abortion. You are NOT!! I hope the patriots in this country rise up again, it's past time for a revolution. Or are we going to sit back and let radicals destroy the country?! Because it looks like the Reps. have sat on their hands and allowed scum to come into office last night. Sickening!!

K

kaylagrl

A Jan 20th Inaguration for Geriatric Joe Biden isnt going to take place, my optimism is very strong on Donald Trump being President for 4 more years, and the battle ground State Senate elections being recalled for criminal election fraud

Like you and the world didnt watch the Atlanta CCTV video of criminal election fraud, ballotsfrom under the table for Biden,counted multiple times after Republican poll watchers were sent home, 20,000-30-0000 fraud ballots for Biden,as Trump supposedly lost by 11,800 votes?

Trying very hard to hold out hope. God, hear our cry.

S

SophieT

I don't like Biden. I disagree with him on many issues.

However, Biden has never:
  • divorced his wife
  • cheated on his wife
  • become internationally renowned for reneging on business deals and refusing to pay his bills
  • paid for prostitutes (even once, though Trump has done so many times)
  • had MULTIPLE fixers on his full-time staff (a fixer is someone whose job it is to clean up after your messes, like paying off people to not talk, paying for abortions, etc.)
  • publicly advocated for violating the U.S. constitution (this is treason by any definition)
  • publicly advocated for violence ("someone please punch that guy in the face. I promise I'll pay your legal bills if you punch that guy in the face")
  • publicly referred to neo-nazis as "very fine people"
Anyone who has done any ONE of those things shouldn't be considered a godly man, and shouldn't be considered fit to be president. And yet so many people who claim to be Christians are fawning over him.

He is truly the anti-Christ. Yes, God sent him, as a test for us. And I'm sad to say so many Christians seem to have failed that test miserably.

Right. He is just fine with aborting tens of thousands of the unborn every year. There is plenty more, but that should stop anyone who names the name of Christ right in their tracks.

So go ahead and align yourself with this evil. Judge it for the sacrifice to the devil that it really is, and step back.

Oh one other thing. If you would pull your noggin out of the filthy morass of fake news, you would know Trump never called neo nazis very fine people. What he actually said was there were fine people in all groups.

You have been duped.

S

SophieT

Beyond sad, sickening. Patriots, where are you?! I can't... I'm livid, and this isn't even my country of birth.

The GOP had to know the same thing would happen in this runoff as happened Nov 3 and they did nothing about it. Something we do not know about is going on. Perhaps the hatred for Trump runs deeper in this own party than we thought.

A judge had to order the observers to be closer to counters in a Dem county.

S

SophieT

However, Biden has never:
  • divorced his wife
  • cheated on his wife

This needs addressing also. You have been gobsmacked blinded by lies and false info.

Biden not only cheated and committed adultery, he stole another mans' wife. WAKE THE HEE HAW UP.

Jill was married to someone else and divorced her husband to marry Biden.

So Biden is an adulter as his wife and Jill is not an actual doctor.

And so much more. Biden is an old letch.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Beyond sad, sickening. Patriots, where are you?! I can't... I'm livid, and this isn't even my country of birth.

Fear and despair NOT Sister. I’m not suggesting giving up, but we need to put things in a Biblical perspective.

We have been spoiled by living in the greatest, most prosperous nation the World has ever seen. Where even the poorest of us have all our needs met, and live like virtual Kings by historical standards.

As we see the evil approaching through the left and Democrats, it’s important to remember that the bad guys win in the short term. The anti christ will have his day. It will be paved by the global elites and the wicked Democrat agenda.

Do NOT despair.

Romans 5:3
And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;

Romans 12:12

rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer.

Matthew 5:12

Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Luke 6:23

Be glad in that day and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven. For in the same way their fathers used to treat the prophets.

Acts 5:41

So they went on their way from the presence of the Council, rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shame for His name.

Acts 16:23-25
When they had struck them with many blows, they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to guard them securely; and he, having received such a command, threw them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks. But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them;

2 Corinthians 6:10

as sorrowful yet always rejoicing, as poor yet making many rich, as having nothing yet possessing all things.

Colossians 1:24

Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ’s afflictions.

Hebrews 10:24
For you showed sympathy to the prisoners and accepted joyfully the seizure of your property, knowing that you have for yourselves a better possession and a lasting one.

1 Peter 4:12-13
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.

Status
Not open for further replies.