Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
And Biden is seizing the moment on tv as I type and I have my ear buds plugged into instrumental smooth jazz playing a little too loudly cause my husband insists on listening to him. I guess I have more of a physical gut reaction to the lies :rolleyes:
I agree, cant listen to the Leftist lies

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I AM DISCUSSED WITH THE ACTIONS GOING ON IN WASHINGTON DC.

NO ONE, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, HAS THE RIGHT TO STORM THE CONGRESSIONAL BUILDING. I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WHO ILLEGALLY ENTERED THE BUILDING IS PROSECUTED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT OF THE LAW.
We agree!

S

SophieT

so, a cult does not like being called a cult.

what a surprise that is.

but, out of respect of being asked, i will say it no more.

So you have not stopped saying it. In fact, here you double down.

I don't really care. shrugs

You can't help expressing who you are

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I would not think that a good thing to say. In fact I agree with bizarre. Apparently, there were other groups mixed in with those who went to protest in DC. I've heard some say that those who broke windows etc were not a part of the actual group who were there peacefully.

But people are pretty much reacting to the last 4 years and the final insult.
Security moving in to disperse the crowd off the Catitol steps, tear gas, 6pm curfew in effect in 45 minutes?

Capitol police setting up barricades in front of Capitol steps

Appears after looking a McConnell's opening speech, it appears he has the Senate split on a vote, if Pence allows to vote to proceed to the floor, it's pretty much a done deal, I cant see SCOTUS interference in the Congressional process?

S

SophieT

Security moving in to disperse the crowd off the Catitol steps, tear gas, 6pm curfew in effect in 45 minutes?

Capitol police setting up barricades in front of Capitol steps

Appears after looking a McConnell's opening speech, it appears he has the Senate split on a vote, if Pence allows to vote to proceed to the floor, it's pretty much a done deal, I cant see SCOTUS interference in the Congressional process?
It appears we are now the 'bad guys'

McConnell is deep part of the deep state. I have about 0 respect for the GOP now and it was sketchy to start with.

A third party is the only option that could be viable, but this country is in it up to the eyeballs as far as conspiracy and hypocrisy goes

I hope that young woman that was shot pulls through. It looked pretty bad. Sketchy details all around

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I AM DISGUSTED WITH THE ACTIONS GOING ON IN WASHINGTON DC.

NO ONE, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, HAS THE RIGHT TO STORM THE CONGRESSIONAL BUILDING. I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WHO ILLEGALLY ENTERED THE BUILDING IS PROSECUTED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT OF THE LAW.
If we had been disgusted with what goes on in Washington for the last 50 years we would not have had today. We have failed to keep the blessing of a republic we have been given. We had 20 years from the warning of 911 and we have failed our children and grandchildren.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
If we had been disgusted with what goes on in Washington for the last 50 years we would not have had today. We have failed to keep the blessing of a republic we have been given. We had 20 years from the warning of 911 and we have failed our children and grandchildren.
I agree.

Why did we fail?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
When are we going to put aside all our conspiracy theories, and move on?

Dec 2, 2020
serving items as food that are proven to make someone sick is one thing.

not wearing a mask or gathering in a crowd is NOT proven to make someone sick.

those are political opinions of liberals used to trample individual rights.
I mean if masks matter so much and you're such a horrible person because someone gets sick from you (oh wait. we didn't blame people for cold or flu, even when people in our community were dying from that).

Why aren't weren't we forcing masks before this for those? If it's because we have vaccines, then social distancing and masks need to go away when we have the COVID vaccine widespread.

But it won't. It's about control.

S

SophieT

My apology for the comment (Fake News) to a shooting, I was just made aware a woman was literally shot in the neck
I believe she has since died. I hope what I heard is wrong. Shot in the neck it seems

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
When are we going to put aside all our conspiracy theories, and move on?
Cant move on when democrats stole the election, through criminal fraud

The kill the unborn, and push homosexuality on innocent children in public classrooms as normal

It will be very quick recalls in Georgia of the two Senate seats in Georgia and one in Michigan

The battle ground States are republican controlled,these phony steal the elections Laws put in by Governors, State Secretaries, Rogue Courts will be repealed, then the criminal election fraud will be removed, and new Senators will be elected

I believe the afore mentioned will take place warp speed, this will bring the Senate back to 53/47

I suspect many in the house and senate will also be recalled and replaced

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
read this:
“The outcome of this democratic election must be respected,” the Nato secretary general and former Norwegian prime minister Jens Stoltenberg tweeted on Wednesday evening after US president-elect Joe Biden condemned “this godawful display” and warned: “The world is watching.”
that's taken from https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...-–-the-world-watches-on-in-horror/ar-BB1cx0Jq
and thats coming from a catholic, who is the president elect.
:rolleyes:

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I believe she has since died. I hope what I heard is wrong. Shot in the neck it seems
Sad, I was unaware of the shooting before my comment

Didnt really see what the circumstances were, didnt appear to be too violent, individuals were actually walking around unattended in the congressional chambers?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yeah. This is the problem with leftists, even those who deny they are, they support leftists and even pray TO them!!
Pray to them, or for them? Big difference. Praying for leaders/those in auhority is Biblical... whether you side with them, or not.

From 1 Timothy 2-1:4 :)

K

kaylagrl

Sad, I was unaware of the shooting before my comment

Didnt really see what the circumstances were, didnt appear to be too violent, individuals were actually walking around unattended in the congressional chambers?

I hate to see anyone killed, but where was this outrage during the "summer of love" where people were also murdered? Where was the MSM? Crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.