Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
Are you that backwards ????

We have at our feet the worst corruption by democrats in the history of our nation.

We went through 4 years of democratic fake charges and accusations against our president and nonstop propaganda of how he stole the election.

No we are going to stop the steal by the democrats.

Our country can not survive the level of corruption we are witnessing by your party.

How can you be that deceived?????
Are you that backwards ????

We have at our feet the worst corruption by democrats in the history of our nation.

We went through 4 years of democratic fake charges and accusations against our president and nonstop propaganda of how he stole the election.

No we are going to stop the steal by the democrats.

Our country can not survive the level of corruption we are witnessing by your party.

How can you be that deceived?????
You are going to have to try to find ways to win without violence. And the same goes for BLM. The thing is all those allegations of fraud can be disproven. So it's disputed.
Let's say no fraud was committed. We still have illegal actions taken by judges and governing officials to manipulate voting procedures. As for fraud, the evidence has not been judged in a court of law. The courts wouldn't hear the cases based on case structure, not evidence. They said it was too late or they had not the right. The evidence was enough to sway over 100 GOP congressmen and women. Many others felt the same but wouldn't stand against it.

The reality as I stated, is our system is in decay. I cannot make you see the corruption, nor do I care to try. God sees it, and it will be judged.
So your remedies are voting or running for office. If you want to pass election security laws i am sure the left would be in agreement. It could come back to bite you though. Violent overflow or the attempt of do not make for a winning ticket regardless of your intentions. I think we all have been pleased or unhappy about many elections and court decisions over the years. I know I have. You have to accept it. When Trump won i was disheartened but I knew that God was in charge so I accepted it and hoped and prayed for a better day.

Mar 23, 2016

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
"The Navarro Report - The Immaculate Deception" provides sufficient substantiating collection of irregularity observations that warrant transparent examination and adjudication... The outright dismissal of any and all of these irregularities by anyone who claims these elections are just a legitimate is doing nothing to help bring our country together...
https://www.thethinkingconservative.com/the-navarro-report-the-immaculate-deception/
Agree. It is as if I need to be blind, deaf, mentally handicapped, ignorant, or an enemy to the country to say this election was legit.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I do not believe any details have been released, but one person has come forward and said she was shot by a cop.

Not sure we will ever know the actual details.
Staged Fake Shooting, Of Woman At Capitol Building Exposed!

In Clip (1) below, an individual dressed in a blue sweat hoodie, wearing a grey backpack and Trump/Pence hat, states he was at the door, and secret service warned the female to get back, he pulled people off the door, she was shot by them and fell back into his arms, and blood was coming out of her mouth, neck, and nose, (A Lie, A Fake Internal Pre-Planned Fraud)

(1)The Lying Fake Eyewitness To The Woman Being Shot Attached?

In the Clip below, you will account for 8-10 players, the blue hoodie, Trump Hat and grey backpack is seen in this fake produced shooting, 4 individuals are at the door?

You can replay and stop the frames and clearly see, the female wearing a Trump Red, White, Blue, flag isnt seen in the group "Nowhere"!

Right before the "Bang" notice the individual in the far corner, wearing black gloves raising a large black object above his head, as he drops it to the floor "Bang"

Three actors block the view of the camera walking towards it, as the "Bang" takes place, then attention turns immediately to the female wearing the Trump flag on the floor, at the top of the stairwell, "No Blood Whatsoever", she is lifted and set down 7-10 seconds of observation, you will closely note the stairwell wall and the shadow of a person, this person then comes forward with a hand to grab the females hand, he was in the stairwell the whole time

As clearly shown, the eyewitness that is being pushed on all the media channels is a liar and part of the fake shooting conspiracy

The fake shooting, was staged and pre-planned to form public opinion against Republucans, and a cover for Rhino Republicans who used this fake production for their excuse for voting to accept electors, and their political futures

(2) The Fake Clip Of The Woman Being Shot Attached 1:21

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
You are going to have to try to find ways to win without violence. And the same goes for BLM. The thing is all those allegations of fraud can be disproven. So it's disputed.

So your remedies are voting or running for office. If you want to pass election security laws i am sure the left would be in agreement. It could come back to bite you though. Violent overflow or the attempt of do not make for a winning ticket regardless of your intentions. I think we all have been pleased or unhappy about many elections and court decisions over the years. I know I have. You have to accept it. When Trump won i was disheartened but I knew that God was in charge so I accepted it and hoped and prayed for a better day.
You are speaking as if there will be fair elections again. What good is voting or running for office if the election is rigged? You speak rather weakly when millions of children will now face death as Democrats use our taxes and pass disgusting abortion laws. How the tax spikes will choke the already hurting economy. People will keep losing their small businesses and Congress keeps printing money to try and stabilize the economy. Inflation and possibly another Depression? People are being treated with jail or fines for going to worship. Liberals have vowed to go after the 2nd Amendment. They have all voted on to pass the Equality Act which makes LGBT people have higher rights than people who support traditional marriage.

I accept what is just, right, and moral. Scripture defines good government in this way. A government to protect the innocent but bring justice towards the evildoers. To reward the good, and punish the bad. Our system has it backward and increasingly getting worse.

These same evil governments in scripture either we're judged by God Himself or by mankind who He sent to bring judgment.

So yes God is in charge. You are speaking as if this is a typical election with similar results you have experienced in your lifetime. You are betting it will be the same. Almost as if history or the results of other countries are disregarded as (that could never happen here) South Vietnam, Venezuela, Cuba, Germany, Russia, China, etc have all seen the results of what the progressive left have been cheering.

In all of these countries, they failed to act or acted too late. Now their soil is drenched with blood and tears of the oppressed, starving, sick, and desperate.

I accepted it and hoped and prayed for a better day.
Prayer without action

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
You are speaking as if there will be fair elections again. What good is voting or running for office if the election is rigged? You speak rather weakly when millions of children will now face death as Democrats use our taxes and pass disgusting abortion laws. How the tax spikes will choke the already hurting economy. People will keep losing their small businesses and Congress keeps printing money to try and stabilize the economy. Inflation and possibly another Depression? People are being treated with jail or fines for going to worship. Liberals have vowed to go after the 2nd Amendment. They have all voted on to pass the Equality Act which makes LGBT people have higher rights than people who support traditional marriage.

I accept what is just, right, and moral. Scripture defines good government in this way. A government to protect the innocent but bring justice towards the evildoers. To reward the good, and punish the bad. Our system has it backward and increasingly getting worse.

These same evil governments in scripture either we're judged by God Himself or by mankind who He sent to bring judgment.

So yes God is in charge. You are speaking as if this is a typical election with similar results you have experienced in your lifetime. You are betting it will be the same. Almost as if history or the results of other countries are disregarded as (that could never happen here) South Vietnam, Venezuela, Cuba, Germany, Russia, China, etc have all seen the results of what the progressive left have been cheering.

In all of these countries, they failed to act or acted too late. Now their soil is drenched with blood and tears of the oppressed, starving, sick, and desperate.

Prayer without action

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Then become a pro family Democrat who opposes abortion. The party is a wide tent. If you can agree with a higher minimum wage, or protecting the environment you could be in.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
Congress evacuated, as protestors breach the the US State Capitol building?

Dosent appear to be violent, no visible policing or military in numbers?

Possibly part of the pre-planned message for objection?
Are you kidding?

A woman died today.

You don't want the unborn to die, but once they've been born, you're just fine with them dying? That is not an attitude Jesus would approve of.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
Biden is for abortion.
No, he isn't.

Biden is a liar.
And you have just told a lie. So you're no better than he is.

Tell yourself otherwise. And while you are at it, excuse his immorality as well and the fact he broke up a marriage.
I don't think that's okay. Do you think Trump's multiple affairs and adultery are okay?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Then become a pro family Democrat who opposes abortion. The party is a wide tent. If you can agree with a higher minimum wage, or protecting the environment you could be in.
There is already a pro-life movement. The Democratic Party is not very wide at all. Just look at those in power. Most of them support far radical policy. I do not agree with a higher minimum wage issued by the government. The minimum wage was simply to prevent sweatshops. The wage in a free market is determined by the economy, demand, and the business. All Americans regardless of party are for protecting the environment. If you mean by shooting powder into the air to combat climate change then no. If you mean by more abortions or euthanasia of the old then no. Having clean water, air, and the land is extremely important. But we are not stopping the climate.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
No, he isn't.

And you have just told a lie. So you're no better than he is.

I don't think that's okay. Do you think Trump's multiple affairs and adultery are okay?
He has literally said he would codify Roe v Wade as if cementing it into law. He has voted on bills supporting abortion including supporting is Kamala Harris and the Governor of Virginia. Both extreme on abortion.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
There is already a pro-life movement. The Democratic Party is not very wide at all. Just look at those in power. Most of them support far radical policy. I do not agree with a higher minimum wage issued by the government. The minimum wage was simply to prevent sweatshops. The wage in a free market is determined by the economy, demand, and the business. All Americans regardless of party are for protecting the environment. If you mean by shooting powder into the air to combat climate change then no. If you mean by more abortions or euthanasia of the old then no. Having clean water, air, and the land is extremely important. But we are not stopping the climate.
Well you come off to a lot of people as cruel and selfish to a number of Americans by being opposed to a higher minimum wage. I truly believe if you had a more compassionate viewpoint when it comes to the government and guaranteeing of protections such as Healthcare, minimum wage, and housing you could win more to your side. As it is you turn a lot of people away and appear to us a mean spirited and you may inadvertently be turning them away from certain Christian values.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
With the help and support of the police, since the police were attacking the demonstrators without provocation (according to several reports).
Are you high?

Storming the nation's capitol is provocation, sir.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
Also, Antifa was not there. Antifa is always happy to take "credit" for any chaos they create. They were not there.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
You think free trade with China, shipping Jobs away from America is helping the economy or environment, real Big Smiles to that one!

Try watching a few documentaries in Chinas pollution, and your buddy Biden is going to remove President Trumps Tariffs, and really pollute the world, and put America out of work, hes gotta repay his election help favors

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Well you come off to a lot of people as cruel and selfish to a number of Americans by being opposed to a higher minimum wage. I truly believe if you had a more compassionate viewpoint when it comes to the government and guaranteeing of protections such as Healthcare, minimum wage, and housing you could win more to your side. As it is you turn a lot of people away and appear to us a mean spirited and you may inadvertently be turning them away from certain Christian values.
The same tactics used in Maduros Venezuela, free handouts "Gain Favor", take the guns, stop free speech and press, kill and imprison your opponents, as the Nation now starves and dies without medical care.

Dec 6, 2018
@EleventhHour On this site, if you are not far-right, you are going to be considered far-left. Of course, that does not make it true. It is all a matter of perspective. I read much more than I post, but I think you are right leaning. in other words, a conservative. Of course, I may be wrong.

I do believe that Christianity has become very politicized. It makes me sad because we should all be one in Christ. Division only serves to weaken Christianity.

I was here a few weeks ago and said Biden didn't have dementia. I have listened to him and I am certain he does not. For saying only that ... only that, I am considered a leftist .. probably a far leftist and I didn't even vote for him. To be honest, I voted 3rd Party this time around.

In any case, it is what it is. I know Christians, Evangelical Christians who did not vote for him a second time. We just need to pray to whomever is in power because our Country is now very divided. I sincerely hope this all ends well.

@PennEd and @EleventhHour

This is the post I made which Penn Ed responded to. I see in my last paragraph, that I said "pray to" instead of "pray for". A typographical error which @PennEd chose to point out. In the context of my post .,.. and the last paragraph saying that our Country is very divided and I hope it all ends well, I think it is very clear I meant pray for.

Truly such a small thing to focus on. I will pray FOR PennEd to find peace.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Also, Antifa was not there. Antifa is always happy to take "credit" for any chaos they create. They were not there.
I disagree, you dont know who the persons were wearing Trump related insignia

Staged Fake Shooting, Of Woman At Capitol Building Exposed!

In Clip (1) below, an individual dressed in a blue sweat hoodie, wearing a grey backpack and Trump/Pence hat, states he was at the door, and secret service warned the female to get back, he pulled people off the door, she was shot by them and fell back into his arms, and blood was coming out of her mouth, neck, and nose, (A Lie, A Fake Internal Pre-Planned Fraud)

(1)The Lying Fake Eyewitness To The Woman Being Shot Attached?

In the Clip below, you will account for 8-10 players, the blue hoodie, Trump Hat and grey backpack is seen in this fake produced shooting, 4 individuals are at the door?

You can replay and stop the frames and clearly see, the female wearing a Trump Red, White, Blue, flag isnt seen in the group "Nowhere"!

Right before the "Bang" notice the individual in the far corner, wearing black gloves raising a large black object above his head, as he drops it to the floor "Bang"

Three actors block the view of the camera walking towards it, as the "Bang" takes place, then attention turns immediately to the female wearing the Trump flag on the floor, at the top of the stairwell, "No Blood Whatsoever", she is lifted and set down 7-10 seconds of observation, you will closely note the stairwell wall and the shadow of a person, this person then comes forward with a hand to grab the females hand, he was in the stairwell the whole time

As clearly shown, the eyewitness that is being pushed on all the media channels is a liar and part of the fake shooting conspiracy

The fake shooting, was staged and pre-planned to form public opinion against Republucans, and a cover for Rhino Republicans who used this fake production for their excuse for voting to accept electors, and their political futures

(2) The Fake Clip Of The Woman Being Shot Attached 1:21

Status
Not open for further replies.