Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaylagrl

We need a Christian man to run for office come 2024. An evangelical Christian who has a heartfelt desire to upheld Christian values.

Right, that the MSM and Dems will rip to pieces and deride because he honors his wife. They'll disembowel him. No conservative will ever win again in this country, let alone a Christian, short of a revolution. Patriots are waking up, now it's time to be on the move. Brace yourselves, I see a tea party coming, 1773 again.

S

SophieT

Can I ask you why you’re are saying that about me?
Oh I am saying that about everyone who thinks a man is the answer. You going to wait 4 years for who exactly? And do what for those 4 years? Clueless.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Oh I am saying that about everyone who thinks a man is the answer. You going to wait 4 years for who exactly? And do what for those 4 years? Clueless.
I don’t understand.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
When a man like Warnock can be elected in GA, of all places, you better believe there's a problem. When so called Christians would cast a vote for anyone in office who supports abortion, there is a problem. I wouldn't allow Warnock to be dog catcher in my town. I want to shake people till their teeth rattle, what are they doing in GA?!!
I live in GA and the problem is coming out of a few counties. Especially the counties flagged for corruption in the presidential election. Mostly big cities. My county votes like 98% Republican but one county over, a large city and Democrat-controlled votes majority Democrat. This city is by the majority corrupt and morally darkened. People left the city starting in the 1970s as crime grew. Now it is filled with gang violence, drugs, murder, and poverty. In these immoral areas, they vote and election corruption occurs.

Warnock is one of those fake pastors who perverted the gospel to fill his mega-church. It is one thing to be lost but another to be a false teacher.

We are mad in GA just like everyone around the country. Everyone I knew as Conservative voted but that $2000 stimulus check must have sounded good to the liberals as we overheard people excited for it.

S

SophieT

Brace yourselves, I see a tea party coming, 1773 again.
A 3rd party is the ONLY POSSIBLE thing that might make a difference. The old men in the Senate get at least 2 more years to pack their bank accounts. But they better do it offshore cause Biden has promised to raise taxes. And of course the blue states have to be pulled out of the red.

S

SophieT

We are mad in GA just like everyone around the country. Everyone I knew as Conservative voted but that $2000 stimulus check must have sounded good to the liberals as we overheard people excited for it.
That was blatant bribery.

Jul 23, 2018
I understand that many Christians don't support Democrats or Liberals due to their stance on abortion, views on the familt unit, etc.
But they shouldn't be supporting Trump either. The Republican party needs a major overhaul or it should be abolished and replaced by a different conservative party....
https://thebulwark.com/why-evangelicals-support-trump-and-why-they-shouldnt/
Trump is not a republican
He only used that party as a vehicle.
All those other candidates for the nomination were politicians.

King david,under your template would be rejected due to improprieties.

Get real.

We dont go to the devils side because trump pushed a kid in kindergarten

K

kaylagrl

I live in GA and the problem is coming out of a few counties. Especially the counties flagged for corruption in the presidential election. Mostly big cities. My county votes like 98% Republican but one county over, a large city and Democrat-controlled votes majority Democrat. This city is by the majority corrupt and morally darkened. People left the city starting in the 1970s as crime grew. Now it is filled with gang violence, drugs, murder, and poverty. In these immoral areas, they vote and election corruption occurs.

Warnock is one of those fake pastors who perverted the gospel to fill his mega-church. It is one thing to be lost but another to be a false teacher.

Brother I'm just righteously indignant. The swamp is so much deeper and darker than we'd ever dreamed. I'm horrified by what I see happening in this country. I know it's a spiritual warfare. I quit honestly broke down and cried last night, when I saw what the Dems are doing to this country. My heart is broken.

T

TheIndianGirl

I say again, where were you, and the MSM, during the summer of love?! While Dems sat on their fat round behinds and fiddled while BLM and Antifa burned, looted, beat and murdered people in the streets?! Where were you when "protestors" screamed an spit at cops, no masks. Where were all of you when they were throwing batteries and frozen water bottles at cops?! Where were the Dems?! The DC "mayor"?! And every single headline ran "Trump supporters" not even knowing the facts. You're hypocrites. You say you want a revolution? You're about to see one. It's of your own doing.
The Dems should have spoke out earlier; they only started speaking against it when their polls were going south. Some of the violent protestors were sent to jail, but many were not caught.

S

SophieT

And watch it never happen just like the cancellation of student loan debt.
I was so glad he cancelled his 'promise' regarding student loan debt. The old reprobate. It's gonna hit the fan and it's gonna be a BIG fan. And Harris is giddy with the promise of power.

Jul 23, 2018
Back in 2016 I got so much flak on here for not supporting Trump that I had to close my account. It was personal attacks, straw men, mud slinging, insults, threats in private messages and what not. Now it’s 2021 and nothing has changed. The Trump supporters are still acting up when someone dare speak against them. Yesterday we could see what some of them are capable of.
Its already been shown to be your riotous side that did the Capitol invasion.

Propaganda is making fools out of liberals

S

SophieT

Brother I'm just righteously indignant. The swamp is so much deeper and darker than we'd ever dreamed. I'm horrified by what I see happening in this country. I know it's a spiritual warfare. I quit honestly broke down and cried last night, when I saw what the Dems are doing to this country. My heart is broken.
Ahh Kayla. I am deeply troubled as well. The delusion that has fallen on both sides, lefties and so called conservatives, is hard to comprehend. It is spiritual warfare as you say.

E

EleventhHour

Why are you attacking me like that? Why are you saying that I’m a hypocrite?
Why are you surprised .....LOL :D:geek:

This is typically what they do,
deflect,
bring up Trudeau,
make it about abortion or accuse you of supporting abortion
call you leftist, sometimes leftard
of course the word Communist usually makes an appearance at some point

If you do not support Trump you are an enemy of the state because QAnon says so.

K

kaylagrl

The Dems should have spoke out earlier; they only started speaking against it when their polls were going south. Some of the violent protestors were sent to jail, but many were not caught.

People know hypocrisy when they see it. The MSM and Dems can lie all day long, and the do, but the people see it. For instance, last night a video on the news showed women on their knees, hands raised, praying. They were Dems. They same Dems that took God from their platform. The same Dems that said "thoughts and prayers are bull s##t". Sorry, literally what was said. The same ones that mocked Christians for praying were down on their knees screaming out to a God they don't even know. One day, every knee shall bow. But their hypocrisy, stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.