Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EleventhHour

Trump could be in big trouble if he's found guilty under this law:
He should be held accountable this is just one of a litany of tweets stating there was widespread fraud, he made those statements even before the first vote was cast.

If Vice President
@Mike_Pence
comes through for us, we will win the Presidency. Many States want to decertify the mistake they made in certifying incorrect & even fraudulent numbers in a process NOT approved by their State Legislatures (which it must be). Mike can send it back!

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
none of this will matter if all the voter fraud issues are not fixed.

and, since the party now in charge is biggest benefactor of the fraud, there is no reason to believe that 2 or 4 years will be any different.
I think it can be done. Biden will be facing problems with the left side of the Democratic Party, and they will be messing up his politics for his presidency. My prediction is that the GOP will take back the senate come 2022.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I think it can be done. Biden will be facing problems with the left side of the Democratic Party, and they will be messing up his politics for his presidency. My prediction is that the GOP will take back the senate come 2022.
If we still have dominion voting...there won’t be any taking back anything. That and the fact that the republicans are really just dems in sheeps clothing anyway...

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
So to you...he only caused one day of harm and you want him out? Yet mayors and governors let violent rioting and looting happen in their states for months on end...what should happen to them do you think?

I don’t think he agitated his base at all...I’m not even sure it was his base that stormed the capital.
Yes, but never has the heart of our democratic institutions been attacked by American citizens before like this. This is a new game.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Yes, but never has the heart of our democratic institutions been attacked by American citizens before like this. This is a new game.
Who can really fight the state? They have unlimited money and can take away your whole life and throw you into prison to make an example out of you so no one else dares do what you did. I don’t think anyone wants to die on that hill.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
If we still have dominion voting...there won’t be any taking back anything. That and the fact that the republicans are really just dems in sheeps clothing anyway...
I’m not sure. What I do know is that many Republicans in my home state skipped voting because of Trump. There’s another thing, many people over yonder in Georgia didn’t vote because Trump told them that the election was rigged.

D

DWR

It's over people. Why continue with all this nonsense.
If you want to debate something than debate how long it will be before Bidden is pushed aside and we have president Harris?
My guess is less than a year.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

they stole the election this year, and got away with it with no consequence.

why would they not just do it again?? and again??

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Instead of a Dominion voter system, why don't Americans use blockchain for voting, in a DemosCritos blockchain system based on a Monero fork of blockchain anonymity?

Every eligible voter may register for an open source Bitcoin/Monero election fork's "vanity" address containing their social security number. A Bitcoin blockchain election fork is traceable and will not be able to allow for anonymous voting, whilst a Monero blockchain election fork would allow for voter anonymity. Each voter receives one satoshi unit to spent to their candidate of favour on the blockchain. Zero voter fraud.

E

EleventhHour

So to you...he only caused one day of harm and you want him out? Yet mayors and governors let violent rioting and looting happen in their states for months on end...what should happen to them do you think?

I don’t think he agitated his base at all...I’m not even sure it was his base that stormed the capital.

Trump can do and say whatever he wants, of course, he is on the side of everything that is good and right, how did I forget that and

Trumps' followers and enablers are above reproach they would never call for civil war before the country falls to the communists.
:cautious:

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
It's over people. Why continue with all this nonsense.
If you want to debate something than debate how long it will be before Bidden is pushed aside and we have president Harris?
My guess is less than a year.
January 21st?

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I’m not sure. What I do know is that many Republicans in my home state skipped voting because of Trump. There’s another thing, many people over yonder in Georgia didn’t vote because Trump told them that the election was rigged.
Skipped voting because of trump..that’s interesting.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Instead of a Dominion voter system, why don't Americans use blockchain for voting, in a DemosCritos blockchain system based on a Monero fork of blockchain anonymity?

Every eligible voter may register for an open source Bitcoin/Monero election fork's "vanity" address containing their social security number. A Bitcoin blockchain election fork is traceable and will not be able to allow for anonymous voting, whilst a Monero blockchain election fork would allow for voter anonymity. Each voter receives one satoshi unit to spent to their candidate of favour on the blockchain. Zero voter fraud.
Idk...we only get to vote in an election not decide who gets to count the election.

K

KT88

Why am I not surprised. trump held the rally for his supporters, told them to walk up Pens Ave and up to the capital. Ya think BLM and antifa could stomach an hour of trump so they could waltz up to the capital to make trumpers look bad?

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Skipped voting because of trump..that’s interesting.
I’m most likely wrong, but sometimes I’m thinking he’s a Democrat dressed up like a Republican just on to this to create havoc.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Idk...we only get to vote in an election not decide who gets to count the election.
In a democratic election, with blockchain the DemosCritos (the people) counts, not a Dominion. It's a peer reviewed, distributed network count.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Trump can do and say whatever he wants, of course, he is on the side of everything that is good and right, how did I forget that and

Trumps' followers and enablers are above reproach they would never call for civil war before the country falls to the communists.
:cautious:
Idk if he is on the side of everything that is good and right..but he did prove to me that he did want to make America great again and he went up against some heavyweights and prevailed...like China. When he made them sign a new trade agreement.

I also don’t know if trumps followers are above reproach..but they haven’t all last year done anything to riot anywhere..so one has to wonder who those people actually were.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I’m most likely wrong, but sometimes I’m thinking he’s a Democrat dressed up like a Republican just on to this to create havoc.
I see it a different way...in that he was an actual republican and solid American patriot that wanted to make America great again. That he couldn’t be bought like the rest and that made him a dangerous man to all the politicians around him. I think all the politicians around him are just democrats..even the ones that said they are republicans...and they are the ones that were dressed up like republicans when their hearts are democrats.

However...I am also reminded of this scripture..

Revelation‬ ‭17:17‬ ‭‬‬
For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.​
‭‭

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Why am I not surprised. trump held the rally for his supporters, told them to walk up Pens Ave and up to the capital. Ya think BLM and antifa could stomach an hour of trump so they could waltz up to the capital to make trumpers look bad?
They would want to make trump look bad..so yes I do think they could stomach it all so in the end he looks bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.