Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
In a democratic election, with blockchain the DemosCritos (the people) counts, not a Dominion. It's a peer reviewed, distributed network count.
Again..we don’t get to decide how we vote..we only get to vote with whatever they give us.

K

KT88

They would want to make trump look bad..so yes I do think they could stomach it all so in the end he looks bad.
trump and trumpers don't need any help from BLM and antifa to look bad, they do a great job without them :ROFL:

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
trump and trumpers don't need any help from BLM and antifa to look bad, they do a great job without them :ROFL:
How’s that? Wasn’t it blm and antifa violently rioting and looting last year? Were trumpers doing the same thing..? In case you don’t know..that would be no.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Again..we don’t get to decide how we vote..we only get to vote with whatever they give us.
In a democracy, who are "they"? A democracy should be a peer review process, isn't the newfound blockchain technology perfect for this purpose of DemosCritos instead of a Dominion? A voting blockchain based on a Monero fork for example is anonymous, and every voter can run a node on the voting blockchain distributed network, to help keep the tally in check, of all their "vanity" addresses spent on the blockchain for their preferred candidate

K

KT88

I see it a different way...in that he was an actual republican and solid American patriot that wanted to make America great again. That he couldn’t be bought like the rest and that made him a dangerous man to all the politicians around him. I think all the politicians around him are just democrats..even the ones that said they are republicans...and they are the ones that were dressed up like republicans when their hearts are democrats‭‭
trumps a low life. Read his niece's book. "TOO MUCH AND NEVER ENOUGH : HOW MY FAMILY CREATED THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS MAN"

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
trumps a low life. Read his niece's book. "TOO MUCH AND NEVER ENOUGH : HOW MY FAMILY CREATED THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS MAN"
The niece who needed money is who you want me to believe? Ok...

K

KT88

How’s that? Wasn’t it blm and antifa violently rioting and looting last year? Were trumpers doing the same thing..? In case you don’t know..that would be no.
There was some violence and destruction for sure. But they never raided the Capitol building and wrecked the place. There is no equivalence.

K

KT88

The niece who needed money is who you want me to believe? Ok...
No, the niece who got ripped off by trump in the inheritance deal. The same guy who ripped off workers and contractors on his construction sites. The same trump that has lied repeatedly while on stage in front of the news cameras.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Keep checking out the window, the men in white coats are probably heading to your place soon,
It appears that a complete group of completely "New" names have joined this thread, and your one if them

Amazing how suddenly 10 new posters showed up, perhaps that's a call for the white coats tooooo, smiles!

E

EleventhHour

Are the right wing extremists TrumpersÉ

Homeland security has named them the most dangerous groups.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
No, the niece who got ripped off by trump in the inheritance deal. The same guy who ripped off workers and contractors on his construction sites. The same trump that has lied repeatedly while on stage in front of the news cameras.
She ran out of money..who’s fault is that really? She might say she got ripped off by trump..but did she really?

The thing about trump was they could never get any of his ‘evil’ deeds that they said he did to stick. Not one. So..that should make you wonder.

K

KT88

K

KT88

It appears that a complete group of completely "New" names have joined this thread, and your one if them

Amazing how suddenly 10 new posters showed up, perhaps that's a call for the white coats tooooo, smiles!
New people join this site all the time. Maybe you could get Admin to do a conservative test to see if they conform to your standard for approval. :ROFL:

S

SophieT

No mind loss whatsoever

The eyewitness lied, no woman fell in his arms full of blood, she wasnt even seen in the mix

There was no blood seen whatsoever in complete observation of the entire area and supposed shooting, a complete fabricated fraud
You have the wrong witness. I am not discussing whatever it is you think is fake. The actual witness, a freelance journalist, said they bent down over her to see if there was anything they could do and she was past helping. She died. She did not die in the hospital and she did not die in anyone's arms.

You are falling for yet another fake conspiracy. Leftist news media is spinning another picture. The woman was dead on the floor and never died in the hospital. Sickening and sad spinning of the end of life for a 17 year air force vet. I saw the video taken by the free lance journalist and she was shot in the neck, bleeding out that wound and died. The end. If you had seen it, you would know it was real and she had no chance.

I doubt the actual video will make it to a broader audience.

S

SophieT

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to lie with no consequences. What harm did he cause? Check out the riots yesterday.
There were no riots yesterday. Antifa has been confirmed as the infiltrators that created the 'riot'

You will not be happy with Trump's replacement. You will see that.

K

KT88

This is the tragedy of being brain washed by trump and the trumpers:

The woman fatally shot inside the U.S. Capitol Wednesday has been identified as Ashli Babbitt, a friend confirms to Fox News. Babbitt was a 14-year veteran who served four tours with the Air Force and resided in San Diego, according to media reports.

Babbitt was a strong supporter of President Trump, her husband told WTTG-TV. Messages to him from Fox News were not returned.

"I really don’t know why she decided to do this," Babbitt's mother-in-law told the local Fox affiliate in D.C.

Babbitt's husband was not in D.C with her. The couple owned a business together, according to reports.

Authorities were in riot gear protecting the Capitol as the media and lawmakers returned to resume a joint session of Congress halted hours earlier when a mob breached security and stormed the building, resulting in the fatal shooting.

Full article:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-hill-protest-bomb-threat-evacuated

Status
Not open for further replies.