Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Already acknowledged. I said there is no equivalence. Now YOU are spreading disinformation.
Ok..I guess I didn’t understand what you meant. There is no equivalence..antifa/blm did worse than the capital..and I believe they were behind the capital violence.

S

SophieT

Where do you get your facts. I watched the GA gov stand in front of cameras stating no fraud, they even stated it in the phone call that trump had to try and change their minds.

Yes but he had his fingers crossed behind his back and laughed all the way to the bank.

You know that

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The fbi would normally step in.

The swamp is huge.
Deep and huge
I agree 100%, Deep State beyond imagination huge, the vast majority have sold out, both Republicans and Democrats

The incidents of violence in DC were staged, many of the inciters lighting the fires were plants

The woman supposedly being shot at the door was a staged fake!

Its was pre-planned to shape public opinion on Trump and his supporters, and to give an excuse for the Deep State Republicans on why they voted to accept the electors

Watch The Clips, The Eyewitness, Then The Claimed Shooting Scene, Dont Believe Me, Let Your Eyes See The Truth!

(1)The Lying Fake Eyewitness To The Woman Being Shot Attached?

(2) The Fake Clip Of The Woman Being Shot Attached 1:21

The supposed eyewitness of the shooting,being used on all the media outlets, stated she was warned to get away from the door, he tried to pull her back, she was shot, fell into his arms full of blood, coming from her neck, nose, and mouth (Fake Lie, Staged)

She wast seen near the door period, no gun seen, actors blocking the camera at the sound of a supposed shot, 10 second observation of a female on the floor wearing a Trump flag, no blood seen anywhere, a person is hiding in the stairwell behind her "Staged Fake"

YouTube has since put an age restriction on the video clip, I'm sure it will be removed soon, exposes the lies!

K

KT88

The incidents of violence in DC were staged, many of the inciters lighting the fires were plants

Its was pre-planned to shape public opinion on Trump and his supporters, and to give an excuse for the Deep State Republicans on why they voted to accept the electors
Thank you Mr. Alex Jones Jnr.

S

SophieT

Trump could be in big trouble if he's found guilty under this law:

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons
That is not going to happen anymore that Obama is going to jail for his crimes.

Wake up

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
As the FBI seeks the public’s help in identifying the rioters who stormed Capitol Hill on Wednesday, the man captured in a viral photo smiling and waving as he makes off with the U.S. House lectern has reportedly been identified by residents of his Florida community.
The photo, taken by Getty Images' Win McNamee, quickly spread on social media following reports of the chaos erupting at the nation’s capital.

POLICE SEEKING PEOPLE OF INTEREST IN CAPITOL HILL UNREST

Residents of Parrish, Fla., about 40 miles south of Tampa, recognized the man and identified him as 26-year-old Adam Christian Johnson, the Bradenton Herald reported.

Full story:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-...-carrying-u-s-house-lectern-identified-report
A pre-planned staged fake, it was allowed to take place for a picture to the world, a fake news narrative, all Trump supporters are lawless and thugs

Pre-planned Staged Fake

E

EleventhHour

West Virginia lawmaker posts — then deletes — video of himself storming Capitol
A newly elected West Virginia lawmaker posted video of himself among the crowd that stormed the Capitol building on Wednesday — prompting calls for his resignation.

Republican Delegate Derrick Evans has since deleted the video showing him and a throng of Trump supporters breaching the building in protest of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

“We’re in, baby!” he says in the clip, copies of which are still circulating on Twitter.

Evans can also be seen inside milling about the Capitol Rotunda in a helmet, yelling, “No vandalizing.”

Source

He should resign effective immediately.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Thank you Mr. Alex Jones Jnr.

Watch The Clips, The Eyewitness, Then The Claimed Shooting Scene, Dont Believe Me, Let Your Eyes See The Truth!

(1)The Lying Fake Eyewitness To The Woman Being Shot Attached?

(2) The Fake Clip Of The Woman Being Shot Attached 1:21

The supposed eyewitness of the shooting wearing a Trump hat, being used on all the media outlets, he stated she was warned to get away from the door, he tried to pull her back, she was shot, fell into his arms full of blood, coming from her neck, nose, and mouth (Fake Lie, Staged)

She wast seen near the door period, no gun seen, actors blocking the camera at the sound of a supposed shot, 10 second observation of a female on the floor wearing a Trump flag, no blood seen anywhere, a person is hiding in the stairwell behind her "Staged Fake"

YouTube has since put an age restriction on the video clip, I'm sure it will be removed soon, exposes the lies!

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I haven't read any of the posts other than the first one... but who will win? That's easy Jesus. He has already won and it's secured. I voted and he didn't win, so I move on trusting in God He is in control.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
It would have to be...maybe after they stop the moratorium on evictions and foreclosures?
It would be when the loss of liberty and our rights start to occur on a national scale as in like gun bans, the censorship of speech like they way they treat Trump but average citizens, the persecution of churches, the threat of jail or fines if you hold to traditional marriage views, the right to protest is blocked, people are facing joblessness, loss of private healthcare, loss of business, abortion is increased, etc. There would be a breaking point and the trick is to be the group that law enforcement, military, and foreign allies sympathize with. Note the law enforcement and military have family who will also be persecuted. It will be a movement because everyone will be feeling the heat of tyranny.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
What’s the difference between all the rioters of the last 8 months and the ones at the capital?
Some of the rioters over the last 8 months have been almost as bad as the ones yesterday. Two of them -- one on the left and one on the right -- did indeed kill people, and both of those murderers have been brought to justice. (Well, one was brought to justice, and the other was shot by the police, which is sort of justice, I suppose.)

MOST of the rioters over the last 8 months were not creating nearly the mayhem, damage, and criminal activity that yesterday's marauders were wreaking. I live in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. The "fires" you heard about on the news were basically people who put trash in a trash can and set it on fire, the way homeless people do to warm themselves up. The early protests were actually very peaceful, with the only damage being chalk graffiti that just washed off with water. Later protests started getting worse, but not until the police showed up and started spraying people with tear gas and water cannons. This is what I was told by a friend who went there (until they got violent).

I heard that they might have been antifa/blm dressed up as trump supporters anyway.
First of all, this is not true. They were not leftists dressed up as Trump supporters. That is a dirty lie being spread by right-wing nuts who don't want to admit they've been conned for 4 years.

Secondly, you need to realize that there's a huge difference between Antifa and BLM.

BLM stands for "Black Lives Matter." It's an organization that seeks to increase awareness about police brutality, racial injustice, and other issues through NONVIOLENT protests. The leaders have repeatedly told their followers NOT to engage in violent ways, and hold regular trainings on non-violent methods of protest including sit-ins, praying, etc. In fact, they have come to the aid of whites who have been harassed by police, because they believe in equality for everyone, not just blacks.

Antifa is not just "anyone who's anti-fascist." I actually thought that at first. When I first started hearing about them, I thought, "Anti-fa" just means anti-fascist, so if you're against Antifa, that means you're just fascist." But I have since learned that the organization that goes by the name "Antifa" is actually a movement of violent protest. They have no problem killing people to reach their goals, and for that reason, I have reversed my former support of them. I do not support any organization that uses violence to achieve its goals. The Portland man who shot a Trump supporter was a member of Antifa. Even though I don't like Trump, I categorically renounce and condemn what he did. I think the police who shot him did him a favor -- he should have stood trial for his crime. But either way, he was WRONG, and anyone who says otherwise has some major issues with their moral compass.

Too many people on the right say "Antifa/BLM" -- just like you did -- as if the two groups are basically the same.

Imagine if someone said, "That group of Republicans / Nazis that descended upon the capitol yesterday..." As if all Republicans were Nazis. That is completely unfair. There are millions -- probably hundreds of millions -- of Republicans who reject the actions from yesterday.

Who’s gonna pay for the rioting in place like Seattle, Porland and Minneapolis? They were allowed to keep going for months..Seattle even had that Chaz/Chop for awhile...who puts those cities back together while the mayors and governors did nothing to stop it?
I can't comment on Seattle or Minneapolis, but I can tell you about Portland.

An organization called "Portland Moms for Justice" descended on Downtown Portland most mornings after the riots to clean up the messes, after being there the night before to protect those who were peacefully protesting. They would leave if and when it got violent, which rarely happened until the police showed up. (My friend I mentioned above was one of these. I was tempted to go down, but am trying to be COVID-safe, so did not.) They report that there was actually very little mess to clean up. The police caused way more mess than the protesters.

Just thought you should know the facts, not what's being reported, on both sides.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Anythings better than accepting the fact that it was trumpers.
Why are we pointing fingers? The only question we should be asking in any of these situations is, "Was it a justified response?"

At this point, I say no. Just like BLM and Antifa had no justifiable reason to target civilians if their case was against the police or government. Then the evidence did not justify their response.

It would be one thing if minorities are targeted and hunted due to specifically skin color, shot and killed in extreme rates. That is a threat to life and liberty. That justifies a response in defense to such extremes. But the evidence of police brutality did not support their narrative. In fact almost every case they protested, was over an individual in a criminal act.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
well then.

let's have elections, and abide by them, and call sedition what it is.
it be nice to have elections without mass democrat cheating. but we can't have that can we.

Anyone who supports the democrats IS my enemy.

Pedo Biden will never be my president.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
It would be when the loss of liberty and our rights start to occur on a national scale as in like gun bans, the censorship of speech like they way they treat Trump but average citizens, the persecution of churches, the threat of jail or fines if you hold to traditional marriage views, the right to protest is blocked, people are facing joblessness, loss of private healthcare, loss of business, abortion is increased, etc. There would be a breaking point and the trick is to be the group that law enforcement, military, and foreign allies sympathize with. Note the law enforcement and military have family who will also be persecuted. It will be a movement because everyone will be feeling the heat of tyranny.
The turn around I believe will start quickly

You must remember, the unlawful change of State election laws without Legislature approval was the major factor in the coup of the Presidency seen, and yes these State Legislatures had hearings in full knowledge of the unlawful fraud, with letters before VP Pence

I believe the Republican controlled Legislatures in the battle ground States will remove the unlawful actions of the post Covid election law changes quickly, even removing electronic voting in their States

Recall of 4 State Senators unlawfully elected quickly.

Senate Fraudulent Losses?

Arizona: Mcsally
Michigan: James
Georgia: Loeffler, Perdue

T

TheIndianGirl

I believe the Republican controlled Legislatures in the battle ground States will remove the unlawful actions of the post Covid election law changes quickly, even removing electronic voting in their States

Recall of 4 State Senators unlawfully elected quickly.

Senate Fraudulent Losses?

Arizona: Mcsally
Michigan: James
Georgia: Loeffler, Perdue
This is extremely optimistic.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Why are we pointing fingers? The only question we should be asking in any of these situations is, "Was it a justified response?"

At this point, I say no. Just like BLM and Antifa had no justifiable reason to target civilians if their case was against the police or government. Then the evidence did not justify their response.

It would be one thing if minorities are targeted and hunted due to specifically skin color, shot and killed in extreme rates. That is a threat to life and liberty. That justifies a response in defense to such extremes. But the evidence of police brutality did not support their narrative. In fact almost every case they protested, was over an individual in a criminal act.
It's my opinion that key actors in the Capitol incident were an orchestrated pre-planned event

I'm not stating actual Trump supporters werent involved, but the fire was started by the "Actors"

As has been clearly shown,the woman being shot was a staged fake,the supposed eyewitness wearing a Trump hat was a pre-planned actor, lying in dramatic sensationalism on the manufactured shooting

Individuals wearing Trump insignia, just walking about the Senate chambers, without police presence?

Dont be naive, its was a Hollywood stage to shape public opinion, pre-planned in many aspects of video clips seen, my opinion and observation

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Some of the rioters over the last 8 months have been almost as bad as the ones yesterday.
Hands down the rioters of the last 8 months were worse...some like in Portland rioted the whole time.

Two of them -- one on the left and one on the right -- did indeed kill people, and both of those murderers have been brought to justice. (Well, one was brought to justice, and the other was shot by the police, which is sort of justice, I suppose.)
Who are you talking about here?

MOST of the rioters over the last 8 months were not creating nearly the mayhem, damage, and criminal activity that yesterday's marauders were wreaking. I live in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. The "fires" you heard about on the news were basically people who put trash in a trash can and set it on fire, the way homeless people do to warm themselves up. The early protests were actually very peaceful, with the only damage being chalk graffiti that just washed off with water. Later protests started getting worse, but not until the police showed up and started spraying people with tear gas and water cannons. This is what I was told by a friend who went there (until they got violent).
I haven’t heard that water canons were sent in..that’s interesting. No..I have seen evidence that the rioting was very bad in Portland...and I can believe it because before that, I’ve seen videos of antifa basically taking over the city roads and telling people where they could and couldn’t go. We must watch different news outlets.

First of all, this is not true. They were not leftists dressed up as Trump supporters. That is a dirty lie being spread by right-wing nuts who don't want to admit they've been conned for 4 years.

Secondly, you need to realize that there's a huge difference between Antifa and BLM.

BLM stands for "Black Lives Matter." It's an organization that seeks to increase awareness about police brutality, racial injustice, and other issues through NONVIOLENT protests. The leaders have repeatedly told their followers NOT to engage in violent ways, and hold regular trainings on non-violent methods of protest including sit-ins, praying, etc. In fact, they have come to the aid of whites who have been harassed by police, because they believe in equality for everyone, not just blacks.

Antifa is not just "anyone who's anti-fascist." I actually thought that at first. When I first started hearing about them, I thought, "Anti-fa" just means anti-fascist, so if you're against Antifa, that means you're just fascist." But I have since learned that the organization that goes by the name "Antifa" is actually a movement of violent protest. They have no problem killing people to reach their goals, and for that reason, I have reversed my former support of them. I do not support any organization that uses violence to achieve its goals. The Portland man who shot a Trump supporter was a member of Antifa. Even though I don't like Trump, I categorically renounce and condemn what he did. I think the police who shot him did him a favor -- he should have stood trial for his crime. But either way, he was WRONG, and anyone who says otherwise has some major issues with their moral compass.
Conned by who?

I don’t see any difference between the two violent groups except that the blm group uses race against people to shut them up..its seems to have worked. Antifa is actually a fascist movement...like blm..which is why they get lumped together.

You categorically renounce and condemn what they did? Do you need to do that? You do know that sinners can kill..in fact the wages of sin is death.

An organization called "Portland Moms for Justice" descended on Downtown Portland most mornings after the riots to clean up the messes, after being there the night before to protect those who were peacefully protesting. They would leave if and when it got violent, which rarely happened until the police showed up. (My friend I mentioned above was one of these. I was tempted to go down, but am trying to be COVID-safe, so did not.) They report that there was actually very little mess to clean up. The police caused way more mess than the protesters.
I heard about those ’moms’. I think if they were really moms and not antifa wearing different tshirts..they should have stayed home and take care of their families. If their family members were in the violent rioting crowds..they should have had long discussion with them about not being lawless...

Just thought you should know the facts, not what's being reported, on both sides.
Honestly..sounds like you got a good dose of the msm. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.