Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
The turn around I believe will start quickly

You must remember, the unlawful change of State election laws without Legislature approval was the major factor in the coup of the Presidency seen, and yes these State Legislatures had hearings in full knowledge of the unlawful fraud, with letters before VP Pence

I believe the Republican controlled Legislatures in the battle ground States will remove the unlawful actions of the post Covid election law changes quickly, even removing electronic voting in their States

Recall of 4 State Senators unlawfully elected quickly.

Senate Fraudulent Losses?

Arizona: Mcsally
Michigan: James
Georgia: Loeffler, Perdue
Covid was just too convenient of a disaster to let go of. It helped set all this up. We know this virus was intentionally released but I will always wonder if some of our governing officials had a hand in it too.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
It would be when the loss of liberty and our rights start to occur on a national scale as in like gun bans, the censorship of speech like they way they treat Trump but average citizens, the persecution of churches, the threat of jail or fines if you hold to traditional marriage views, the right to protest is blocked, people are facing joblessness, loss of private healthcare, loss of business, abortion is increased, etc. There would be a breaking point and the trick is to be the group that law enforcement, military, and foreign allies sympathize with. Note the law enforcement and military have family who will also be persecuted. It will be a movement because everyone will be feeling the heat of tyranny.
I don’t know about that..they could have already started a movement as tyranny ruled all last year with shutdowns/lockdowns and mandatory masks.

However..I do wonder at what happens when the seals are opened..I used to think the 1st and 2nd one was opened..I’m not so sure anymore..but when they open then we will see a lot of terrible problems and people really having difficult times.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
It's my opinion that key actors in the Capitol incident were an orchestrated pre-planned event

I'm not stating actual Trump supporters werent involved, but the fire was started by the "Actors"

As has been clearly shown,the woman being shot was a staged fake,the supposed eyewitness wearing a Trump hat was a pre-planned actor, lying in dramatic sensationalism on the manufactured shooting

Individuals wearing Trump insignia, just walking about the Senate chambers, without police presence?

Dont be naive, its was a Hollywood stage to shape public opinion, pre-planned in many aspects of video clips seen, my opinion and observation
It wouldn't make any difference to me. The media will smear anything related to Trump regardless of it being fake or real. Nothing new here. They already call Trump supporters cultists, nazis, racists, homophobic, Islamophobic, etc.

T

TheIndianGirl

Trump started a Parler account today: @realDonaldTrumpUS

Jul 23, 2018
Thank you Mr. Alex Jones Jnr.
You need to take away that signature about the bride calling for the Groom(Jesus)

Promoting the luciferin swamp democrats and calling good bad is disgusting.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
It wouldn't make any difference to me. The media will smear anything related to Trump regardless of it being fake or real. Nothing new here. They already call Trump supporters cultists, nazis, racists, homophobic, Islamophobic, etc.
DEFUND THE LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA! They have stirred up enough trouble already.

Jul 23, 2018
Hands down the rioters of the last 8 months were worse...some like in Portland rioted the whole time.

Who are you talking about here?

I haven’t heard that water canons were sent in..that’s interesting. No..I have seen evidence that the rioting was very bad in Portland...and I can believe it because before that, I’ve seen videos of antifa basically taking over the city roads and telling people where they could and couldn’t go. We must watch different news outlets.

Conned by who?

I don’t see any difference between the two violent groups except that the blm group uses race against people to shut them up..its seems to have worked. Antifa is actually a fascist movement...like blm..which is why they get lumped together.

You categorically renounce and condemn what they did? Do you need to do that? You do know that sinners can kill..in fact the wages of sin is death.

I heard about those ’moms’. I think if they were really moms and not antifa wearing different tshirts..they should have stayed home and take care of their families. If their family members were in the violent rioting crowds..they should have had long discussion with them about not being lawless...

Honestly..sounds like you got a good dose of the msm. ;)
the democrats have lost their minds.

they fully believe good is evil and evil good.

they FULLY BELIEVE THAT

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
the democrats have lost their minds.

they fully believe good is evil and evil good.

they FULLY BELIEVE THAT
Isaiah 5:20 - Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

On a different Christian forum site, I've been relentlessly attacked by liberals, atheists and pseudo Christians for not supporting the Democratic party. All those people do is crucify Trump and malign anyone who voted for Trump.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I fully agree, and much of the content floating about the Capitol event in the media, was pre-planned to bring a fake narrative on President Trump and his supporters, while giving a cover and excuse for the Rhino, Deep State Republicans to vote for the fraudulent electors

All Pre-planned, minimal security at the Capitol doors at the time of entry, actors jumping around like wrestle mania against the police, a fake staged shooting of a woman

Public Opinion, Fake Narrative

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I fully agree, and much of the content floating about the Capitol event in the media, was pre-planned to bring a fake narrative on President Trump and his supporters, while giving a cover and excuse for the Rhino, Deep State Republicans to vote for the fraudulent electors

All Pre-planned, minimal security at the Capitol doors at the time of entry, actors jumping around like wrestle mania against the police, a fake staged shooting of a woman

Public Opinion, Fake Narrative
I wonder why Pence voted for Biden and against himself and Trump?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Trump started a Parler account today: @realDonaldTrumpUS
Just let's you see the Leftist democratic evil before your eyes, suppression of free speech, is a starter for total control

Facebook, Twitter, Total Censorship, Dictatorial Communism!

They invested $Millions$ in the fraud election to stop Trump, giving tens of $$$ to poll workers in the democratic battle ground states

Good to see Parler is going to take off now, the Patriotic faithful will be joining in no time

FoxNews has lost 50% plus of its viewership, as Newsmax, OANN, NTD, Epoch Times is growing in leaps and bounds

K

KT88

DEFUND THE LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA! They have stirred up enough trouble already.
The right wing media has been stirring up the conservatives for years. Now you've got the harvest of that with the trumpers wrecking the Capitol.

If Fox isn't right enough for the trumpers they head to newsmax and OAN for their daily bread.

K

KT88

You need to take away that signature about the bride calling for the Groom(Jesus)

Promoting the luciferin swamp democrats and calling good bad is disgusting.
Is the there a garbage to English translator in the house?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I don’t know about that..they could have already started a movement as tyranny ruled all last year with shutdowns/lockdowns and mandatory masks.

However..I do wonder at what happens when the seals are opened..I used to think the 1st and 2nd one was opened..I’m not so sure anymore..but when they open then we will see a lot of terrible problems and people really having difficult times.
Well it wasn't on a national scale like Biden wanted. Instead it was dictated largely by States authority. Covid mandates were not as strict on a national scale. For example, where I live in GA we have the mandates but I have not been forced to abide or face fines/jail time.

It has been a hard year but only certain locations really felt the heat of tyranny. For example, California and Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.