Whom you ought to fear...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
No need to fear Jesus, but God, instead (Luk 12:5 God is the one you must fear. Not only can he take your life, but he can throw you into hell. God is certainly the one you should fear! ) I should honor His personal sacrifice, His recurrent teachings, and all His prayers (which also were in our behalf).

I accepted Him as my Saviour (and Lord) one day on July the 7th.

I must admit I´m not His best friend. I wish I could talk to Him regularly, watching His face and listening to His exact words, but I´m learning to be isolated in this distance SIN created with our faults and falling short. If I had His phone number, I think I would have called Him to know if the woman who chose or accepted me was the best "in stock" to be married. I would have called Him when I left this country, thinking I would be settled down another place, with no turning back...

But I failed in hearing His exact directions, His personal councelling so, for several years, I´m living groupingly guessing what His particular will is, just for me.

Presently, I´m not afraid! But I´d wish I could listen to His words, instead of reading about His words... "for me".