Who's an ARTISTS here?! Post your artworks here for others to be inspired :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Visual or aural art?

This is a song by Carl Cartee:

This is a soundtrack I made so I can sing that song at church (without giving the overloaded piano player even more to do.)
https://app.box.com/s/enap94g3rbqrbzpxf389

Not nearly as heavy on the kick drum, but decent enough to sing with. Give it until 0:48 to pick up the pace.

Mar 12, 2020
Philippines
Visual or aural art?

This is a soundtrack I made so I can sing that song at church (without giving the overloaded piano player even more to do.)

Not nearly as heavy on the kick drum, but decent enough to sing with. Give it until 0:48 to pick up the pace.

i listened to it , that's so good!!!

G

G2RBeliever

Visual or aural art?

Drums my fav! Excellent ty!

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi sis 😊 Kumusta? Welcome to CC pretty 😊

God bless you ❤

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I create rugs/wall hanging using traditional rug hooking (not latch hooking). This is a photo of my son as a child as he was jumping off the dock at a lake area that is owned by his dad's family. The lake area was settled by his great grandparents, the swim shirt he is wearing is hooked with wool from his grandfather's Christmas vest and the photo has him jumping into the water with his father watching. I see rug hooking as painting with wool. I drew the photo's image on a burlap background, dyed the wool and cut it into strips. I used old wool clothes to create my pieces. I also create other works out of fabrics that have meaning. It can be like scrapbooking with fabric. If it is going on a wall I can use any material, even bits of plastic.
This piece is special to me as it incorporates three generations and and branches out within that family. I hope my son holds on to it in the future.
6z5bT1o+S4+tn0b345TxnQ_thumb_3b22.jpg

Mar 12, 2020
Philippines
I create rugs/wall hanging using traditional rug hooking (not latch hooking). This is a photo of my son as a child as he was jumping off the dock at a lake area that is owned by his dad's family. The lake area was settled by his great grandparents, the swim shirt he is wearing is hooked with wool from his grandfather's Christmas vest and the photo has him jumping into the water with his father watching. I see rug hooking as painting with wool. I drew the photo's image on a burlap background, dyed the wool and cut it into strips. I used old wool clothes to create my pieces. I also create other works out of fabrics that have meaning. It can be like scrapbooking with fabric. If it is going on a wall I can use any material, even bits of plastic.
This piece is special to me as it incorporates three generations and and branches out within that family. I hope my son holds on to it in the future.
View attachment 215169
Woaah!!! this is amazing!!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
wow. I havent done any art in ages. Im more of a writer, but...Im not brave enough to post my writings on here.

Everyone will see my typos.

S

Susanna

wow. I havent done any art in ages. Im more of a writer, but...Im not brave enough to post my writings on here.

Everyone will see my typos.
If I posted any of my writings everyone would see how twisted I am.

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
View attachment 215169
This is absolutely magnificent... you do macrame too? I love it. 😍

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Hello, I am a miniature enthusiast and a hobbyist, making all miniatures in 1:12 scale and 1:144 here are some pics.
These are exquisite. Really well done. You have a great eye and steady hand!

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
View attachment 215169
Awesome !!!

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
something like this is art to me when it fits perfect .. :) .. Any welder/fitter/riggers out there