who's looking forward to Christ coming again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

on the second coming of Christ

• yes, i'm looking forward to his second coming

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • no, i'm not looking forward to it

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • i'm looking forward to it, but not now, maybe later

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't believe in the literal return of Jesus

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Feb 25, 2012
"Behold, I COME QUICKLY!"

The Messiah testified, "Behold, I COME QUICKLY"! (Rev 3:11)

And Paul testified, "I am in a strait between the two, for I have a desire to depart, and to be with The Messiah, which is far better. Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for all of you. And having that confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of Faith." (Phil 1:23-25)

For Paul testified, "WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet The Messiah in the air: and so shall WE ever be with The Messiah."(1Thes 4:17:18)

And again Paul testified, "I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And GOD WILL DELIVER ME FROM EVERY EVIL WORK, AND WILL PRESERVE ME UNTO HIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM, to WHOM be Glory for ever and ever.. Amen(It is so, let it be so)" (2Tim 4:17-18)

i believe that Paul was alive and taken up "in the clouds to meet The Messiah in the air" when the natural, earthly, temporal realm centered in Jerusalem was destroyed. For at that time of "The END" of the old covenant "The Messiah came in the clouds".

Prior to that time of "The END" Paul testified that believers were "translated into The Kingdom of GOD's Dear Son". (Col 1:13)

And at that time of "the END" of the old covenant age, "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom unto Our Father and subjected Himself unto HIM once again", just as Paul had prophesied in 1 Corinthians 15:24.

All Thanks And Praise Be Unto "Our Father"!

The Messiah had testified, "Behold, I COME QUICKLY: hold that fast which YOU have, that no man take YOUR crown." (Rev 3:11)

"Behold, I COME QUICKLY! Blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book."(Rev 22:7)

Behold, I COME QUICKLY, and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be."(Rev 22:12)

And Paul testified, "YET A LITTLE WHILE, and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry."(Heb 10:37)

And the apostle John testified, "He Who testifies concerning these things said to me, surely I COME QUICKLY". Amen(It is so, let it be so). Even so, come Y'shua Messiah!"(Rev 22:20)

And The Messiah DID, "COME QUICKLY"!

The Messiah came at "The END" of the old covenant when the natural, earthly, temporal realm centered in Jerusalem was destroyed. That which was "decaying and waxing old" DID "vanish away"! (Heb 8:13)

So it is that today The Faithful desire to be taken Home, for a "place has been prepared for them"!

Soon, and very soon, Home! Home at last!

So The Faithful but await our final transformation, "corruptible to incorruptible", indeed and Truth.......

The Faithful have that Lively, Living Hope Of Heaven for they realize that "THY Kingdom" HAS "Come"! And because such Hope is Alive it gave us the strength and courage to take heed unto The Call of The Only True GOD to "Come out of her, MY people"! (Rev 18:4)

The Faithful, we who are the brethren of The Messiah, have "Come Out" of the systems that are of this wicked, evil world! And especially it's systems of religion, all of which but carry on the legacy of the pharisee's!

Multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god of this, or that religion ;-(

For the fruit of death is born of religion's way,
Because life is but a pawn in the wicked game they play!

So it is that the brethren of The Messiah have naught to do with any religion, for we are in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named". (Eph3:15)

And we choose to remain but "aliens and strangers while on the earth" because "our citizenship(Life) is in Heaven"!

Father Help! and HE does.......

Peace, in spite of the dis-eases(lies) that are of this wicked world and it's systems of religion, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth....(1John5:19)

O

OwenHeidenreich

I considered saying "no" only because I want to keep on doing the will of God before I leave this earth. and I do not want this current state of the earth to be sent to hell, I want more people to be saved before Jesus comes... Also we should look forward to The Spirit of God who already lives in us, instead of Jesus coming to rescue us. That is good and all and i'm excited that Jesus will rescue us, but we should focus more on the Spirit that lives in us.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

O

OwenHeidenreich

there SHOULD be emphasis on that! if you live in the Spirit of God, he will be able to witness to others so much more personally and if you live by the Spirit, spreading the Gospel is the funnest thing ever.