D
Depleted
Guest
Did you read the links I gave? Yup. Settled.So it's settled then.
Did you read the links I gave? Yup. Settled.So it's settled then.
Did you read the links I gave? Yup. Settled.
Him! He has imputed his righteous faith onto me. I am a new creature. The me part is still there, and it talks, but what it has to say is wasted brain waves. Hang faith on me, and I doubt. I droop. I excel on doubt. Hang it on him, and I don't merely know it, I live in it. I rise to it. I rise to him!
Hi Depleted,
I haven't had a chance to look at them yet.
So do you think that you don't have your own faith that you live out your new life in Christ with?
Oh, so it's unsettled again now is it??
Him! He has imputed his righteous faith onto me. I am a new creature. The me part is still there, and it talks, but what it has to say is wasted brain waves. Hang faith on me, and I doubt. I droop. I excel on doubt. Hang it on him, and I don't merely know it, I live in it. I rise to it. I rise to him!
He is the power. I am the powerless.
Heads up. Donnie Swaggart is NOT the kind of guy you want to learn from, or 20 years from now you'll be busy unlearning what you were taught.
Oh, so it's unsettled again now is it??
Heads up. Donnie Swaggart is NOT the kind of guy you want to learn from, or 20 years from now you'll be busy unlearning what you were taught.
I am gobsmacked on how many didn't know it is God's faith, not ours.
Has the word imputed gone completely out of style now?
If it is God faith, unsaved is God fault not the man fault,
if there is a killer it is God fault not the killer fault. God do not let the killer to borrow His faith.
yes, nicely put!I've heard people argue that it's faith "of" Jesus Christ and not our faith before when quoting Galatians 2:16 - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Yet other translations read faith in Jesus Christ.. (NKJV, ESV, NIV, NAS etc..).
In 1 Peter 1:9, we read - receiving the end of your faith--the salvation of your souls.
So it's our faith, yet although we are responsible to believe and will be held accountable for unbelief (John 3:18), saving faith is never exclusively a matter of human decision. Unless the Father draws us in (John 6:44) and enables us/unless it has been granted to him by My Father (John 6:65) we would NEVER come to Christ all by ourselves.
The approach of the soul to Christ is initiated by the Father, but He doesn't force us to choose Christ, we must choose Him. The impulse to faith in Christ comes from God.
Oh wow...So scary, I really liked what the poster wrote, I won`t go any further, will stick to what the Holy Spirit is teaching me, it`s scary stepping out, not knowing who is safe to listen to when man talks...xox...Heads up. Donnie Swaggart is NOT the kind of guy you want to learn from, or 20 years from now you'll be busy unlearning what you were taught.
Oh wow...So scary, I really liked what the poster wrote, I won`t go any further, will stick to what the Holy Spirit is teaching me, it`s scary stepping out, not knowing who is safe to listen to when man talks...xox...