( whoso readeth, let him understand: )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Matthew 24:4-5 Vast Jump forward in time?

Matthew 24:6 Near to Far jump forward in time?

Matthew 24:7 Even Further Jump Forward In Time?

Matthew 24:14 Jump Forward In Time?

Matthew 24:15-20 Back To Present And Jumping Forward?

Matthew 24:21-22 The Tribulation Begins?
The Olivet Discourse does not describe End Times events in a strict-and-straight-forward chronological order.

The most obvious indication of this is the phrase "But before all these" in Luke 21:12.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The Olivet Discourse does not describe End Times events in a strict-and-straight-forward chronological order.

The most obvious indication of this is the phrase "But before all these" in Luke 21:12.
You disregard the complete context of the scripture, Gary anybody can pull a verse out of the Bible and build a religious following.

As the complete context states, the signs given will be signs of the (Season) and those that see it will not pass (Generation)

Gary you aren't going to create 1950+ years of desolations and tribulations from the verses below, just give up to God's truth (y)

Signs, Season, Second Coming, Not 1950+ Years.

Matthew 24:15 The AOD (Future)
Matthew 24:21 The Great Tribulation (Future)
Matthew 24:29-30 The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ (Future)

Luke 21:29-32KJV
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 24:32-34KJV
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Scripture tells us what is aligned with the start of the G.T. and what is aligned with the end of the G.T.

The G.T. has already started.

The G.T. has not yet ended.
I linked a video that I watched recently below. I feel it fits many of the facts well, and the theory presented sticks to the time-proven tradition of problem-reaction-solution. To summarise: COVID-1984, the world-wide Orwellian police state being constructed, paedo-gate etc. are all part of creating the mother of all problems, to usher in the pupported solution - the False Prophet Beast system - with Trump and Co. playing saviour of mankind and mark of Beast to come.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I linked a video that I watched recently below. I feel it fits many of the facts well, and the theory presented sticks to the time-proven tradition of problem-reaction-solution. To summarise: COVID-1984, the world-wide Orwellian police state being constructed, paedo-gate etc. are all part of creating the mother of all problems, to usher in the pupported solution - the False Prophet Beast system - with Trump and Co. playing saviour of mankind and mark of Beast to come.

Watched the video clip, same standard satanic world elite, controlling the money systems, etc.

The future (Antichrist/Man of Sin) will come to power and be revealed in Jerusalem.

The Antichrist will be a literal human man of Jewish/Hebrew decent, he will not regard the God of his fathers, the true Hebrew God

Daniel 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

He will be in the midst of (Peace), as we see the peace agreements starting to unfold throughout the Muslim countries.

We currently see 60 million unborn killed in the world (Abortion), with homosexual marriage, the time is presently here no question.

Many Christian's follow the standard false teaching that the Antichrist is sending out death squads, killing everybody who dosent worship the image or receive the mark, (Wrong)

The false prophet will perform false miracles before the beast/Antichrist, they will (Deceive) those into (Willfully) worshipping and receiving the mark.

Revelation 13:11-14KJV
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us

A most interesting video, to be sure!

Mar 28, 2016
I fully disagree with your interpretation.

There will be a future literal human man a (Jew) who will proclaim to be Messiah to the Jew, and Jesus Returned to the apostate Church in Jerusalem, (The Antichrist/Man Of Sin)

This Human Man will cause (Set Up) and cause the future abomination of desolation that starts the future 3.5 year (Great Tribulation)

Matthew 24:15-22, the abomination takes place when the (Future) antichrist is revealed in Jerusalem Proclaiming to be God Messiah, Jesus returned, the 3.5 year (Tribulation Starts)

Matthew 24:29-31 immediately after the tribulation, Jesus Christ returns in the clouds of heaven in fire and final judgement, the resurrection of all takes place, as the earth is DISSOlVED by fire, judgement is complete, eternity begins in the lake of fire for the wicked, and the eternal New Heavens, Earth, Jerusalem, for the saved to righteous.
Peter who fell in false pride thinking he was the key that the gates of hell could never prevail against .(Mathew 16) Peter performed the abomination of desolation making the words of the father given to Jesus the apostle without effect. Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the apostle the Son of man, Jesus .

Today that is not possible to be forgiven again against the Holy Spirit not seen. The man of sin is any man deceived by the father of lies .He began that work of called the abomination of desolation in the garden . Saying, causing a lying wonder . Did God say to you will surely die? Look at me Sssssss and live. And the unseen Holy Spirit's glory departed .

That hidden glory will return in the new order when the Sun and moon the temporal corruption time keepers will no longer be needed. Called under the Sun .It will be under the feet of His bride. ( Revelation 12)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Peter who fell in false pride thinking he was the key that the gates of hell could never prevail against .(Mathew 16) Peter performed the abomination of desolation making the words of the father given to Jesus the apostle without effect. Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the apostle the Son of man, Jesus .

Today that is not possible to be forgiven again against the Holy Spirit not seen. The man of sin is any man deceived by the father of lies .He began that work of called the abomination of desolation in the garden . Saying, causing a lying wonder . Did God say to you will surely die? Look at me Sssssss and live. And the unseen Holy Spirit's glory departed .

That hidden glory will return in the new order when the Sun and moon the temporal corruption time keepers will no longer be needed. Called under the Sun .It will be under the feet of His bride. ( Revelation 12)
The man of Sin, beast, Little Horn, son of perdition, will be future literal human man of Jewish/Hebrew decent, that will proclaim to be God Messiah to Jews, and Jesus returned to an apostate Church in Jerusalem.

A Human Man (King/Ruler), He, His, Himself, Personal Pronouns.

Daniel 11:36-37KJV
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Mar 28, 2016
The man of Sin, beast, Little Horn, son of perdition, will be future literal human man of Jewish/Hebrew decent, that will proclaim to be God Messiah to Jews, and Jesus returned to an apostate Church in Jerusalem.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Yes, personal pronouns Satan making desolate the words of the apostle Jesus.

Jesus the apostle given words of our unseen Holy Father they addressed Peter the man of sin and rebuked the father of lies .In effect saying. Walk by faith the unseen Lord not by sight after Peter.

Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man, Jesus seen. Christians, I believe are get behind our unseen God.(walk by faith) and do not trust lying wonders that create doubt and not faith coming exclusively from prophecy as it is written .

Mathew 16: 22-23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The abomination of desolation the man of sin the antichrist working in antichrists (many) does not get any clearer.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Yes, personal pronouns Satan making desolate the words of the apostle Jesus.

Jesus the apostle given words of our unseen Holy Father they addressed Peter the man of sin and rebuked the father of lies .In effect saying. Walk by faith the unseen Lord not by sight after Peter.

Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man, Jesus seen. Christians, I believe are get behind our unseen God.(walk by faith) and do not trust lying wonders that create doubt and not faith coming exclusively from prophecy as it is written .

Mathew 16: 22-23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The abomination of desolation the man of sin the antichrist working in antichrists (many) does not get any clearer.
We Will Strongly Disagree, The Horse Is Dead.

Your Claim The Scripture Below Represents A Spirit Being Satan Is 100% False.

(The Beast) (Little Horn) Will Have A Literal Human Body, And Be A Living Human Man.

Daniel 7:11KJV
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Mar 28, 2016
We Will Strongly Disagree, The Horse Is Dead.

Your Claim The Scripture Below Represents A Spirit Being Satan Is 100% False.

(The Beast) (Little Horn) Will Have A Literal Human Body, And Be A Living Human Man.

Daniel 7:11KJV
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Sorry no harm intended.

A living human like Peter? He was forgiven of His blasphemy against the Son of man, Jesus the apostle. Our unseen Father and Lord gave the apostle Jesus words to rebuke Satan . Get behind me not seen. Walk by faith not after Peter . . .one of the many men of sin . Many antichrists' a legion influenced by the one antichrist the spirit of lies. .. . . spirits don't have flesh and blood.