Why a forum for Arab Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2017
Please get educated about the Muslim religion. So much misinformation out there about them and the religion. The media is the worst with false information. There is extreme and then there is peaceful. We have this in all religions. Look at the history of other religions. We also have sins, war, cults, and bloodshed in other religions. We cannot judge others for that is for God to decide.

I am a Christian. I have met some Muslims, they are the most compassionate, hospitable and respectful people with high ethics and integrity that I have ever met.
I am non-Muslim who lives in an Islamic state with a multiracial, multi-religious, with a sense of peaceful and intimate relationship.

Last edited:

Ja

Oct 30, 2017
hello, is there anyone here from UAE?

mstone

Jul 9, 2016
To me a muslim person is the same as the christian. As a christian I am to love all equally.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
To me a muslim person is the same as the christian. As a christian I am to love all equally.
Islam instructs its followers to kill those who will not submit to them.
Christians are instructed to love. Do you really see no difference?

mstone

Jul 9, 2016
Well if you don't want to love then you shouldn't say you'r a christian. Its your responsability no one else's.
You asked me if i see no difference between a muslim and christian person. We are all indeviduals Im not like you. But from christian perspective no difference both same human beings.

Last edited:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You asked me if i see no difference between a muslim and christian person.
That is not what I asked you at all. Here, I will put it to you a second time:

Islam instructs its followers to kill those who will not submit to them.
Christians are instructed to love. Do you really see no difference?

If you really need more help comprehending the question regarding the differences between what Islam teaches and what Christianity teaches, I can give many examples. Just ask :)

Meanwhile, take a look at this:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Their apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history. https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Contrast with Jesus instructing His followers to love their enemy.

Do you still see no difference?

Mar 23, 2014

I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)

Search Results
These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.../these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

Jan 27, 2017 - Thirty-five Palestinian children were killed by Israeli soldiers, police and armed civilians during the year, all but four of the deadly incidents ...
Invisible killings: Israel's daily toll of Palestinian children | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/content/invisible-killings-israels-daily-toll...children/4263

Convincing the Israeli adults in control of this weaponry in civilian areas that they should not be using it to kill children who are merely stone throwers should not ...
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-16051414083314...

May 14, 2016 - Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...
One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...
https://www.mecaforpeace.org/one-palestinian-child-killed-every-3-days-by-israel-for...

“The International Day for the Protection of Children is on June 1,” said a spokesman, “but Palestinian children are still subject to attacks by the Israelis and ...
Report: Israel killed 3,000 Palestinian children since 2000 – Middle ...
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170601-report-israel-killed-3000-palestinian-c...

Jun 1, 2017 - Israel has killed more than 3,000 children since 28 September 2000 when the Second Intifada began until the end of April 2017, a new report ...
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

mstone

Jul 9, 2016
It is not your goodness that saves you.

mstone

Jul 9, 2016
We should pray for them so that the Holy Spirit gives them grace as He has been giving it to us.
But mostly we should pray for ourselves for not trying to be better than others (of any religion) because it is against Jesus's teaching.
So many christians fail as they start to believe they are somehow superior to others.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I take it you are incapable of differentiating between what is taught by Jesus Christ, and what Israelites who reject Him, do.

K

kaylagrl

But mostly we should pray for ourselves for not trying to be better than others (of any religion) because it is against Jesus's teaching.
So many christians fail as they start to believe they are somehow superior to others.

​We are not superior,but God is. We know that Jesus is the only way,no other religion has the truth and light.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013

I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)

1. Getting 537,000 search results on a topic is entirely meaningless.

A. I just now, this moment, got 499,000 results for "max is a cyclops"...
and my real name isn't max, and I'm not a cyclops.

B. I just did another search for "tooldtocare eats babies"...
and I got 241,000 results.

These are meaningless numbers.

2. A few articles on a controversial topic, without proper research, are meaningless:
Since much of the world genuinely IS both antisemitic, and anti-israel, it is impossible to know how accurate any of these anti-israel stories are at face value... without doing more careful research, and getting proper evidence and corroboration.

I'm not making the claim these stories are all false.
I am claiming there is KNOWN BIAS, throughout the world, and throughout the world press...
therefore it would be be foolhardy to take all these stories at face value without proper investigation.

A wild guess would be that some of these stories are true, and others are not, and some are exaggerated...
exactly as happens with any other controversial topic.

3. Finally, this whole issue of "what Israel has done" is WHOLLY IRRELEVANT to this thread.

Biblically, from the Christian point of view, Israelis are NOT submitting to God at this point in time, and they have not accepted Christ the messiah at this point in time... they are NOT Christians, and they in NO WAY reflect Christian values.

Bringing up Israel, in this thread, is wholly irrelevant.

Last edited:

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
To any Arabs that may be offended by my post above:

I was NOT intending to justify anything bad which may be occurring in Israel.

My intention was only to show:

A. Making accusations against ANY group of people may be exaggerated, and therefore requires evidence.
(This goes equally for Arabs and Israelis.)

B. The state of morality in Israel has NOTHING to do with THIS particular thread.

It is irrelevant to this particular discussion; it is just a "red herring".

Whether Israel is good, or bad, or somewhere in the middle... it just has nothing to do with this thread.

Jun 23, 2018
Brothers and sisters, what difference is between the words "Christian" and "Muslim", and what is the correct English word ?

Islamic religion disappeared long time before 900 AD. Any one that did not kneeled before the teachings of Mohammed was decapitated by the big sword, namely by Mohammed through his followers, and the same was with the Muslims.
They follow the instructions (teachings) of Islam or of Muslim, OR they follow the instructions (teachings) of Mohammed?
They are Mahommedans and nothing else.

Look at them how fight and kill each other in name of Allah (God)

The teachings of Lord Christ what tell about a divided house ?

The same look at those that claim of being Christians how fight and kill each other too. Catholic with Protestants for hundreds of years. The Catholics them selves fight and kill each other for hundreds of years
From where come all this from Holy God or come from Satan ?

Who made all these divisions upon this Earth like USA, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Romania, Russia, China, and so on, Holy God or Satan through his followers ?

Take and read Colossians 3:11.

No matter what color our skin is, no matter what language we speak, no matter where we live on this Earth, we are Christians in Lord Christ.

Don't exist Arab Christians, Philippino Christians, German Christians, American Christians, and so on

We are Christians in Christ because we follow only the teachings of Lord Christ from Matthew, Mark, Luke,and John, what is the foundation of Christianity.

What you must did, was to be a direct communication (because you have the technology) between the languages. If you wrote in German and I have to read it in Arabic I will read in Arabic and so on.
We the Christians are not divided, but you all make divisions in Christianity because do not follow the instructions (teachings) of Lord Christ. (Matt. 12:30,37;10:22,32;7:13,14,21-27)

Jun 23, 2018
To any Arabs that may be offended by my post above:

I was NOT intending to justify anything bad which may be occurring in Israel.

My intention was only to show:

A. Making accusations against ANY group of people may be exaggerated, and therefore requires evidence.
(This goes equally for Arabs and Israelis.)

B. The state of morality in Israel has NOTHING to do with THIS particular thread.
It is irrelevant to this particular discussion; it is just a "red herring".

Whether Israel is good, or bad, or somewhere in the middle... it just has nothing to do with this thread.

You are very wrong. Take and study Matthew 21:33-41, and understand it.

U

Ugly

You are very wrong. Take and study Matthew 21:33-41, and understand it.
If you're here teaching Catholic, Muslim and Christian are all the same religion then you won't last long on this site.

Jun 23, 2018
If you're here teaching Catholic, Muslim and Christian are all the same religion then you won't last long on this site.
First, Catholicism is not Christianity? From when Holy God permit to His people to worship IDOLS, what the same is with the Greek Orthodox. When Holy God changed His laws and commandments ?
Take and read Matthew 23:9. TAKE AND READ IT.

WHO PERMIT FOR YOU CALL ANY MAN UPON THIS EARTH " FATHER" HOLY GOD THROUGH HIS SON LORD CHRIST OR SATAN ?

I DON'T TEACH BECAUSE THE TEACHER WAS 2000 YEARS AGO UPON THIS EARTH AND HAD THE NAME "JESUS" AND IS THE SON OF HOLY GOD THAT CREATED US.
THE CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION. BUT IS A KINGDOM BECAUSE LORD CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS and that will be forever.
Catholicism, Greek Orthodox, Baptist, Penticostal, Lutheran, Calvinism and so on are religions, namely Satan's Synagogues and nothing else.
Who paid with his own blood for you, the Pope or Lord Christ 2000 years ago when had the name "Jesus" ?
Study Matthew 7:13,14,21-26; and understand it

Jun 23, 2018
1. Getting 537,000 search results on a topic is entirely meaningless.

A. I just now, this moment, got 499,000 results for "max is a cyclops"...
and my real name isn't max, and I'm not a cyclops.

B. I just did another search for "tooldtocare eats babies"...
and I got 241,000 results.

These are meaningless numbers.

2. A few articles on a controversial topic, without proper research, are meaningless:
Since much of the world genuinely IS both antisemitic, and anti-israel, it is impossible to know how accurate any of these anti-israel stories are at face value... without doing more careful research, and getting proper evidence and corroboration.

I'm not making the claim these stories are all false.
I am claiming there is KNOWN BIAS, throughout the world, and throughout the world press...
therefore it would be be foolhardy to take all these stories at face value without proper investigation.

A wild guess would be that some of these stories are true, and others are not, and some are exaggerated...
exactly as happens with any other controversial topic.

3. Finally, this whole issue of "what Israel has done" is WHOLLY IRRELEVANT to this thread.

Biblically, from the Christian point of view, Israelis are NOT submitting to God at this point in time, and they have not accepted Christ the messiah at this point in time... they are NOT Christians, and they in NO WAY reflect Christian values.

Bringing up Israel, in this thread, is wholly irrelevant.
Because, no one want to give attention to the teachings of Lord Christ from Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, is that very ugly mess on that land so called "Israel"
Please, take and read Matthew 21:33-41.
Holy God from 72AD till 135 AD using the Romans destroyed the last remains of Israel, namely Judea
WHAT HOLY GOD DESTROY THE HUMANS IN GENERAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO FIXED,. AND WHAT HOLY GOD FIX THE HUMANS DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO DESTROY.

THEN think about.

CRLord

Nov 17, 2018
www.crlord.com
I was shia muslim.
Was a long time ago.
Things happened.
when i was shia in the name and not in the son i gave up my name and left.
I said no to the swap they proposed.
I said no to marriage to a man with a wife as they were stealing from me and very bad to me and threatened etc.

Feel ready to be a catholic , God help me.
But not attend church quiet yet.
Maybe meet a good catholic man and can move on.

Before you decide to become a Catholic I encourage you to visit my ministry site And read the page I will post below.
Catholic and Christian are not the same. Please read this page carefully. The word Catholic does not exist in the Bible.

**link removed**

Also examine this page on the ministry site about the difference between Catholicism and Christianity.

**link removed**

I pray that Jesus will grant you the wisdom to read and understand what is there and grant you forgiveness and eternal life.

In Christ's Service;

C. R. Lord

Last edited by a moderator:

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Before you decide to become a Catholic I encourage you to visit my ministry site And read the page I will post below.
Catholic and Christian are not the same. Please read this page carefully. The word Catholic does not exist in the Bible.

**link removed**

Also examine this page on the ministry site about the difference between Catholicism and Christianity.

**link removed**

I pray that Jesus will grant you the wisdom to read and understand what is there and grant you forgiveness and eternal life.

In Christ's Service;

C. R. Lord
Being a 5 year old post and the person you are responding to is no longer a member I'd say you're not going to get a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.