Why all the hatred against President Trump?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
I have notice that most television medias hate President Trump. Even when he does things which are within his authority and power to do so, they still criticized him. For example, when he fired former FBI Director, the whole media was against him.

Let me tell you something, President Trump is a good leader that is why the evil world wants to bring him down.
Look at how President Trump stop America from sponsoring agencies who carry out abortion abroad using America Taxpayer money. Also look at how Trump has allowed Christians to do what is right according to their belief.

President Trump is a good leader that is why they are persecuting him. Trump is not a politician and he is not like those politicians who play games with their people.
So don’t expect Trump to behave like those politicians who want to keep their positions by all means. President Trump is not like them.

However, there are some things that he is doing which are not right but that doesn’t make him a bad leader. People make mistakes and he also does.

Pray for President Trump and other leaders around the world and also pray for those who hold position of Leadership.
I bless President Trump and other Presidents around the world and those in Leadership positions. May the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, the LORD of Heaven and Earth help them as they carryout their duties in JESUS' NAME.

Last edited:
May 5, 2017
Choas started to happen, when evil started to fall from it's throne. You can look at it like that. For 8 years our country has decided moralized itself tremendously due to our previous president. Over and over again, going against our constitution,our rights as u.s. citizens and became more anti- Christ than ever as a nation. Then Trump came into the picture, which put fear in the hearts of these evil people. Why? Because they don't want Trump to fix the distruction that was made to this country. Why,? Because they won't get there money. Instead of our polititions being men of honor, they are filled with greed. Wether you are a Democrat, Republican or an independent, in the past, we would support our president out of respect, wether we liked him or not. Just an example of America going down hill. We are no longer one Nation under God. We are divided. But I could go into that as well. But I'm not . Just say it's a melting pot, that over times ,boils over. Me, personally, Trump is far better than Obama and Hillary. He has done much more in his short few months than Obama did in his 8 years

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I am rather indifferent to the big guy now, but I can still see why people hate him...maybe because of what he said about climate change being a hoax in a tweet? I mean, I, along with my whole family and most of my classmates used to despise the man, but now I can't really care less, because in the end, I am not in his country, so why should I care, anyway? But even then, I can still understand why people hate him.

EarsToHear

Jan 14, 2016
For the most part, it's because of the babbling, upside-down folks. They try to turn right into wrong and wrong into right.

In other words, they're here to help their father, Satan, spread his flood of lies.

B

bsponge

It's easy to get excited over the things that are happening in the spotlight, and it is easy to get swept up in the current. I am more concerned about what is happening in the Church. The divisiveness is so deeply ingrained that we seek it out in every aspect of life.

For those who feel their faith has been attacked: I encourage you. We believe in the God of creation. No president (not even Donny Trump or Barrack Obama) has enough power to overcome sin and death. They are exactly like us in that they need His grace. Pray for them, love them, and be encouraged.

The God I worship would not have wanted in his heart to destroy Sodom. He loved them, and he knew his plans for them. His will is that they would be judged accordingly. In the end, we will all sit before the judgement seat, even our government leaders. So, don't hate them or curse them: Love them and pray for them. Remember, by your fruit, you will be known.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank you sister, you have mention some great points.

Choas started to happen, when evil started to fall from it's throne. You can look at it like that. For 8 years our country has decided moralized itself tremendously due to our previous president. Over and over again, going against our constitution,our rights as u.s. citizens and became more anti- Christ than ever as a nation. Then Trump came into the picture, which put fear in the hearts of these evil people. Why? Because they don't want Trump to fix the distruction that was made to this country. Why,? Because they won't get there money. Instead of our polititions being men of honor, they are filled with greed. Wether you are a Democrat, Republican or an independent, in the past, we would support our president out of respect, wether we liked him or not. Just an example of America going down hill. We are no longer one Nation under God. We are divided. But I could go into that as well. But I'm not . Just say it's a melting pot, that over times ,boils over. Me, personally, Trump is far better than Obama and Hillary. He has done much more in his short few months than Obama did in his 8 years

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank you Sir. Well said.
For the most part, it's because of the babbling, upside-down folks. They try to turn right into wrong and wrong into right.

In other words, they're here to help their father, Satan, spread his flood of lies.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
The world system hates the truth and those who speak the truth - the politically correct mind conditioned folks will of course hate Trump. Hate is their specialty while preaching love and tolerance. The hypocrisy of the left leading it to attack Trump are things they turned a blind eye to on hillary, obama, comey and many others. Not only that, they're lying about these things on Trump to boot.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank you so much brother, you have said well. I love this "So, don't hate them or curse them: Love them and pray for them. Remember, by your fruit, you will be known."
Yes, we must love and pray for everyone.
GOD is Love, and he who does not love does not know GOD.

It's easy to get excited over the things that are happening in the spotlight, and it is easy to get swept up in the current. I am more concerned about what is happening in the Church. The divisiveness is so deeply ingrained that we seek it out in every aspect of life.

For those who feel their faith has been attacked: I encourage you. We believe in the God of creation. No president (not even Donny Trump or Barrack Obama) has enough power to overcome sin and death. They are exactly like us in that they need His grace. Pray for them, love them, and be encouraged.

The God I worship would not have wanted in his heart to destroy Sodom. He loved them, and he knew his plans for them. His will is that they would be judged accordingly. In the end, we will all sit before the judgement seat, even our government leaders. So, don't hate them or curse them: Love them and pray for them. Remember, by your fruit, you will be known.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I think the media is all over him because most of it is liberal. It's just as within people's power to criticize him as it is within Trump's power to make questionable decisions. This is supposed to be a free country, still.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thanks for you opinion brother.
I think the media is all over him because most of it is liberal. It's just as within people's power to criticize him as it is within Trump's power to make questionable decisions. This is supposed to be a free country, still.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
i'm really surprised to find answers like this, to me trump is the anti-Christ, i hated him from the first day i saw him on tv, most of you don't care because he isn't ur president, u aren't in his country and stuff like that. i'm in Africa and we are the no.1 people that have been insulted by that demon, trump is racist, sexist and every other goddamn thing u want to say. i was looking through Quora yesterday and someone said what is our opinion on trump's ''fake news'', the dude is a liar and he doesn't want his evil deeds to be exposed so he tries to put doubt in the minds of people. Don't tell me the social media fakes his voice and tweets, i know the mass media make up news sometimes to get high ratings and a little thing abut trump might be false but they are thousands of true things about trump said on mass media. Until you have been affected by the words of a person before u can tell who that person truly is.