Why am I doing this to myself :/

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
The number of likes I get on this post in a week is the number of weeks that this badge will be on my signature!

Innerfire89

Aug 23, 2017
Next you'll win an award for thread with most likes.

J

joefizz

The number of likes I get on this post in a week is the number of weeks that this badge will be on my signature!

Awesome,sounds great after all it is a great work of art by you!

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Update: Since I can't really put the picture clearly on my sig, I'll just use it as my profile picture!!!

J

joefizz

Update: Since I can't really put the picture clearly on my sig, I'll just use it as my profile picture!!!
Cool hope noone gets jealous!

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Day 1 Update: 2 likes = 2 weeks with the new profile picture so far!

Days left: 6

J

joefizz

what if it gets a rep?

J

joefizz

Shoot, I haven't thought about those...

Okay, new rule: Every rep = 2 more weeks!
I tried giving you rep for the post but I had to give more out and gave out so much that I can't rep until tomorrow,at least I know I tried though!

J

joefizz

Day 4 update: Still at a total of 10 weeks... *sigh*

Days left: 3
Cheer up that's 2 months and 2 weeks,besides not everyone is paying attention right now it would seem they are caught up in threads and unfortunately probably haven't noticed your cool medal,course not everyone has "artistic taste"!

Aug 2, 2009
Lol, actually I got an additional like, bringing the count to 11. I fail. :p
...let me tell u a little secret.... I don't think anyone would complain if you took it down early.... :rolleyes:

J

joefizz

...let me tell u a little secret.... I don't think anyone would complain if you took it down early.... :rolleyes:

And just what are you trying to say zero?
winerose put in effort to make the medal,would you take down something you put effort into before giving it time to be noticed?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Day 5 update: 8 likes + 3 reps = 14 weeks so far!

Days left: 2

It's getting closer to the deadline! If you're feeling a little sadistic, extend my torture by seven or fourteen more days before Thursday afternoon, in my time!!!

Last edited:
J

joefizz

Day 5 update: 8 likes + 3 reps = 14 weeks so far!

Days left: 2

It's getting closer to the deadline! If you're feeling a little sadistic, extend my torture by seven or fourteen more days before Thursday afternoon, in my time!!!
Well I can't give anymore rep or likes,so I guess this is the end,though rather confused how something so cool could be torture to you,unless you're talking about how to be an artist one must suffer lol!?