Why Are Christians Being Taught To Fear and Hate Muslims?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Helloimandrewyo

I hope israel does take back all the land that was promised to them. about time.

ada

Banned
Aug 25, 2011
I hope israel does take back all the land that was promised to them. about time.
And than? Will they be satisfied?
Will they stop or will they invade Syria and Iran after they already annihilate Gaza, Iraq and
brought many bloodshed to Muslim countries like Lebanon Afghanistan and so on.
Will all the jews already made a fortune in America leave to Palestine and give up their marxist grip on it?
Will they finally debt-free Germany with their eternal alleged fabricated guilt stranglehold?
No they never will! But Jesus Christ has already made us free. They have no power on us!
We only owe everything we have to Jesus Christ, cause he gave everything for us.

H

Helloimandrewyo

Psh all they have ever asked for was to have their land back, no more.

Jesus Christ, The JEW??!?!? That Jesus Christ? The Torah Obseervant Jew at that! Not even a reform jew. According to paul you are apart of Israel now that you have accepted Christ, so are you a part of the "problem" now?

S

systemdown101

Dance, dance like rick perry

I did not know Rick Perry was a good dancer! I mean, if Clinton could play the sax and Truman the piano, why not an accomplished dancer in the White House? Thanks Ada, Perry's got my vote!

H

Helloimandrewyo

I did not know Rick Perry was a good dancer! I mean, if Clinton could play the sax and Truman the piano, why not an accomplished dancer in the White House? Thanks Ada, Perry's got my vote!

Hahahah word!

S

sinnomorePTL

Satan will use any excuse to get mankind to fight and kill each other. That way, we all lose, and He wins!

God teaches us to love even our enemies, so how could any true religion, teach otherwise?

L

Liz01

We as christians are taught to not to fear, to love our enemies, forgive and share the word of God in a humble way and with respecting others like in Luke 6:27 say " But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you"
I have been in some other churches beside mine and hate and fear is not taught in any of them and i dont hate any muslim.
But in my opinion, I think that we cant ignore either that Quran teaches to hate christians, to kill apostates, to kill those who say something bad of his prophet and to force ppl to convert into muslims.
So i think that we must love them and share the gospel with them but being aware at the same time on what things they believe.

J

jimsun

Smacks of the 1970's - 1980's when the English were being 'taught' to hate & fear the Irish !!

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
truthfully, if there is a war between Lucifer and his fallen angels,and god and his angels and man,,it would only make since for Lucifer to cause each country to be against each other,,,,"a house divided,,,ect." so in the division of man among their own he has narrowed the war down to only him and his and god and the angels. see were too busy to fight the war "with god"