The wee elephant is praying to God that you discover that devout believers in Christ are a God given gift to provide support, comfort, assistance, guidance, encouragement, and love to their fellow believers.
So are you the elephantThe wee elephant is praying to God that you discover that devout believers in Christ are a God given gift to provide support, comfort, assistance, guidance, encouragement, and love to their fellow believers.
I am so confusedLook to the left of any Post, and it will show you who is posting............
View attachment 191014
Yeah I went to a Bible school for a while and it seemed like the atmosphere created actually made people different so once they left the school they were totally different. It created a fake culture or something idk.I went to Bible College and graduated back in 2014. During that time, I was pretty popular. Was student council, was a resident advisor. The president of the school asked me to lead groups of people out to do ministry. I had plans basically every day with people.
As soon as I graduated, I needed to be on campus for a little bit before I found a job. My "friends" were no longer my friends. The popularity I once knew, faded.
I had real struggles soon after, and because of it, I was forsaken.
It wasn't until a year later when I found my core group of friends who are Christian. And they are the ones who stand by me.
You just need to find the right types of Christians. <3
Yes, I think once you get to Bible College, it can definitely change people's persona. It's getting caught up in the idea of Bible college that really affects someone. I was always authentic, and that might have been why I had made friends, and I fought off of becoming caught up in the idea of Bible college. I served God because I wanted to - not because I went to Bible college and it told me to do it.Yeah I went to a Bible school for a while and it seemed like the atmosphere created actually made people different so once they left the school they were totally different. It created a fake culture or something idk.
Of all the people i have known, the more devout a Christian someone is the less loyal of a friend they are. Why?
Of all the people i have known, the more devout a Christian someone is the less loyal of a friend they are. Why?