Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hey, DinoPaul218,

Hang in there! :)

Not all of us are mean and judgmental. Please give all of us mercy and know that Jesus will set everything right, eventually.

God bless :)

Jan 28, 2018
What mj007 said was exactly what I was talking about...I wrote on her a few days ago that my brother passed away and was being verbally attacked both or personally and my faith because I said a prayer for my brother to live and beat cancer and someone wrote I thought me and my brother were immortal...I took the only money I had....took me five years to save and paid $25,000 for my brothers burial because it was his last wishes...I can never make that money back because I’m disabled....not just disabled but very sick...I try to serve the lord snd my faith was shaken after my brother died and I was angry at god and everyone hear just judged me and my tried to hurt me

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
What mj007 said was exactly what I was talking about...I wrote on her a few days ago that my brother passed away and was being verbally attacked both or personally and my faith because I said a prayer for my brother to live and beat cancer and someone wrote I thought me and my brother were immortal...I took the only money I h
ad....took me five years to save and paid $25,000 for my brothers burial because it was his last wishes...I can never make that money back because I’m disabled....not just disabled but very sick...I try to serve the lord and my faith was shaken after my brother died and I was angry at god and everyone hear just judged me and my tried to hurt me
I'm sorry about your brother DinoPaul, I believe I told you I lost my brother to cancer also on that thread. The Lord has allowed my health to turn bad also. Life can be discouraging. In my weakened state, I have written two Christian books and I am working on a third. We may never know why God is doing things the way He is, in this life.

Like a Christian song tells us, once we are with God He will tell us all about it:

"Farther along we'll know all about it, Farther along we'll understand why."
:cool:

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Anytime you have people you have diverse opinions. You have to decide which opinions matter to you and ignore the rest. Don't let every little thing offend you and make you feel bad. :)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Ppl rather pick on others than to look in the mirror

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
People are people, where ever you go. This site is not exempt from human nature just because it’s a Christian site, supposedly full of Christians. Oh, there’s plenty of kind and loving people on here who share the love of Christ in humility and often a dose of humor- they’re here, you just have to pay attention.
True what you say, BUT we are to be at a higher standard. If people are coming on here and implying that this chat site is not much discernible from those of the world, well, then that’s a problem.

M

MissCris

True what you say, BUT we are to be at a higher standard. If people are coming on here and implying that this chat site is not much discernible from those of the world, well, then that’s a problem.
I agree. Christians are to be salt and light; compassionate; set apart. When a brother or sister grieves, we should grieve with them. Yet so many people on this site don’t see much of that happening- in my time here, I’ve seen so many posts lamenting the fact that the “Christians” on this site are basically clanging symbols and resounding gongs- where is the love?

So, I stand by what I said- people are people where ever you go. You can walk into just about any church anywhere and find the same problem; self-proclaimed Christians bearing no fruit and spreading their own misery as far and wide as they can. But also, Christians who love. The type who see someone new walk in and go straight to that person, greet them, hug them, draw them into the fold.

There are tares and wheat here just like in churches- God will sort that out. For now, for ourselves, the “wheat” just has to focus on what God wants it to do. The rest is irrelevant. :)

D

Depleted

And if anyone wants to see what really happened, they could always check the thread, instead of gladly pointing at everyone else, rather than looking in the mirror.

How quickly people just assumed it couldn't be Christians. It couldn't be God's people doing that. And, poof, proving their own levels of callousness. They became the very thing they charged others for being.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
So if someone doesn't tell you what you want to hear they are mean and judgmental? Sort of sounds like what they said about Jesus. Some folks just cannot tolerate truth. They are seeking to heap to themselves teachers who will itch their ears.

If you do not want to hear don't ask.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Jan 28, 2018
You don’t even know all the facts and you compare me to crucifying Jesus...you have psychological issues...everyone on here who says negative rehetotic is sinning because even if you thought I was wrong Jesus told to turn the other cheek...do not get vengeance....you will never make it through the last toll to heaven...I have climbed the ladder

D

Depleted

What mj007 said was exactly what I was talking about...I wrote on her a few days ago that my brother passed away and was being verbally attacked both or personally and my faith because I said a prayer for my brother to live and beat cancer and someone wrote I thought me and my brother were immortal...I took the only money I had....took me five years to save and paid $25,000 for my brothers burial because it was his last wishes...I can never make that money back because I’m disabled....not just disabled but very sick...I try to serve the lord snd my faith was shaken after my brother died and I was angry at god and everyone hear just judged me and my tried to hurt me
Out of everything I said to you, that's what you got out of it?

Very you-focused, aren't you? How is you showing what a good person you are "serving the Lord?"

I truly feel bad for you. Really I do. I've lost family along the way, and I know how horrible that feels.

But praying to saints and God for whatever you wish, and then being angry because you didn't get what you wanted, is NOT serving God. It is hoping for a worthwhile rub on the genie's lamp.

And spending that much on a brother, who no longer cares what his funeral is like, didn't benefit him, you, or anyone else but the funeral home and cemetery. And, because you are so you-focused, when the day comes that you really need that money, you will begrudge your gift. For now, you play the martyr.

The real God. Jesus, the biblical God who is not one-of-many saints, is still available to you. Cry out to him. And empty self!

Jan 28, 2018
Again your judging and I’m not explaining myself to you...I’m selfless and Care less about money...I drive a 96 Buick worth $1000 thst is damaged...you have no idea what I have done to try to save my brothers life and I did it for the lord so I do not have to explain it to you....also God made his body so I wanted to make sure it was well taken care of.,.perserved so it can be blessed in church and not buried as the lord was not buried in the ground...you have so much hate in you it’s so sad...love life...love Jesus....love people....you sound like your starting your own religion the way he think you know it all

Jan 28, 2018
How is it that senior members on here do not have the lord in their heart

Jan 28, 2018
I’m not talking about senior citizens lol...obviously

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Some people survive cancer, some do not. I'm one of the ones who did. :) But a few members' spouses here have died, losing their battle with cancer. We get sick as a result of the fallen world we live in. So you can't blame God for not healing your brother. Maybe through all this, He has a lesson that He wants YOU to learn.

Such as, to stop living with hate, anger and hurt in your heart..

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
How is it that senior members on here do not have the lord in their heart
Who says they don't have the Lord in their heart? Now you're starting to pass a little judgment yourself.......remember the blame game doesn't work before the Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.