WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Leilaii425

no. she looks like a dog in a nuns costume.

D

dovey

Your right Topher...and really good to be picky!! but dont you think that if you dislike something about yourself, or feel that you are struggling in that area you should work to change it?.....i guess its different for everyone, but since getting saved God has shown great interest in my health, asked me to quit smoking, and start going to gym...I couldnt believ it at first, "God you really want me to quit smoking? you know how much I love cigaretts...but I am sooo thankful He did!! I think if he hadnt I would have had cancer later in life. Now I can climb mountains and do all of the things that I loved as a child!! Depression had taken me away from some of the things that God made me to love, and God has brought them back!!!

C

ChristopherMichael

That's an awesome testimony Dovey! God bless you!

- Topher

I

iRocChrist

Your right Topher...and really good to be picky!! but dont you think that if you dislike something about yourself, or feel that you are struggling in that area you should work to change it?.....i guess its different for everyone, but since getting saved God has shown great interest in my health, asked me to quit smoking, and start going to gym...I couldnt believ it at first, "God you really want me to quit smoking? you know how much I love cigaretts...but I am sooo thankful He did!! I think if he hadnt I would have had cancer later in life. Now I can climb mountains and do all of the things that I loved as a child!! Depression had taken me away from some of the things that God made me to love, and God has brought them back!!!

I LOVE THIS!!!

C

ChristopherMichael

That's an awesome testimony dovey! No, I wasn't at all saying that you shouldn't try to change the things that you dislike about yourself. Constantly trying to better yourself is a great way to be happy, healthy, and content. What I was saying is that not everything can be fixed. Some guys can never slim down past a certain weight (without drastic means), others can't gain weight (used to be me). Some are short, some are super tall.

I'm just saying that guys shouldn't get hung up on looks as much, since girls are less hung up on looks than they'd think. That's not an excuse to let yourself go, or a reason to stop trying to be better and healthier.

- Topher

G

Godschild81

I DON'T IME IS RIGHT THE QUITE UNDERSTAND WHY I'M STILL SINGLE ALTHOUGH I KNOW WHEN THE GOOD LORD IS GOING TO SEND ME MY WIFE.

D

dovey

Good point Topher....the important stuff is how you feel about yourself, and how comfortable you are in your own skin! And inChrists love!!

C

ChristopherMichael

I DON'T IME IS RIGHT THE QUITE UNDERSTAND WHY I'M STILL SINGLE ALTHOUGH I KNOW WHEN THE GOOD LORD IS GOING TO SEND ME MY WIFE.
Could be the capslock, man. It scares the ladies away.

Yours in Christ,
- Topher

F

faith79

thanks for posting this link - good reminders!