Why aren't Christians supporting Ron DeSantis en masse?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Well never looked into this but Ron for me he's a tad to young. Yes lol we can flip that and two are well very old. I like Trump known about him many years before all this so Trump is Trump and he does believe in Christ like you and me. And he would fix allot of things yet I like JFK Jr. Hes like on the outside. But like Trump like Ron all say things from time to time some more then others lol that you really have to question and think about.

I look back to the 40's 50's and oh hope and pray that prophet was right. Well he had said that last president would be a woman or she might be vice president. Yeah look at today. That prophet was a great man of God was spot on about so many things yet also wrong on and on. Seems GOD likes us to walk by live by faith

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Mmm humm he also talked about needing a Savior, and he said "I'm not it". But no one wants to quote anything he may have said that was positive. Like a duck on a June Bug ever since he said he was running the first time. It's hypocritical. No politician has ever been so closely scrutinized.

I apologize I'll remember next time that I should not quote Trump.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
JJoseph I like Ron as well, but he has no experience on being a President, Donald Trump does! I know what I am getting with him, and here is a little secret for you. He will win the nomination hands down! Most believers are pissed off at the way the Country is being run and want a drastic change! Donald Trump will deliver!!

You may not like him as a person, but his polices work! And most people love a person the world and most media hate so much! We are rebels, at least most of us are! When i was a kid and told I had to do something from my parents. I did the opposite just to tell them I am no slave!! I got beat a lot. but that just made me more of a rebel!! LOL I!!!!

Will decide for myself!! I am still this way at 70! I will make my own mistakes, no help, and in this way, I have learned a great deal!

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Did everything in my post go over your head? Or did you ignore it on purpose? I'm guessing the latter.

Trump,Biden,Trump,Biden,,,lol, no to me I just seem to sense that it's an end of the world issue where someone needs to argue with someone else about which one of the dirty rats is the cleanest of the dirty rats.. If you back up to post #21 and look at who I replied to he had said he didn't "know what DT's spiritual beliefs are" and so well I remembered Trump talking about it and told him. I guess that puts me on the enemy list for saying what Trump said about his own self go figure. But no I wasn't ignoring you I just had no desire to argue with you or anyone else over whether Trump or Biden wears the dirtiest adult diapers nowadays.