Why aren't the words " believe, believer, and believing " in italics in the English translation of scripture?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well at the least you Know Jesus is The Savior .
If Scripture said in the NAMES Of plural ,then I could agree if I seen that more than three times. ANYONE CAN READ THERE'S ONLY ONE NAME. SO THERE'S A CHOICE OF HANDICAP, it's just an excuse. . The gospels have it both ways singular in the Name of Jesus alone. Then in the Name of the Father ,Son and the Holy Spirit. . Myself I have one Name Body Soul and Spirit. Now The suol Spirit is Begotten again and God Jesus Himself is the quickened abode . So what do you want to call that . That is what jesus says to make us one.
.
But as many as Received him, to them gave he power To Become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his Name."
still believe ,it's weak in english translation
The seed to parah is The Holy Ghost .
No man Jesus or any other man can Be Begotten Again incorruptible without The Holy Spirit .

If you understood the scripture in John I was trying to share I've already been judged by Jesus Righteousness . The only Bond I have is with Him!

I am No slave to No other anything you can name on this Earth starting with Wrath ,Sin etc.