The teachers i referenced have the largest collection of biblical manuscripts in private hands behind the Vatican. Thats what they teach from. Fluent in all the ancient dialects. Lots of credentials, Stanford professor and Stanford graduate.
So my bar is high for those gifted teachers. One thing I do know is I'm not one of the them, but I am a good student, love to point the called out ones in the right direction. And I think thats allowable for the saint being perfected.
The teacher I have primarily learned from over the years taught at universities by invite.
Including, an invitation by faculty.
He was invited by students at MIT to give a Bible conference.
And, he was the only pastor I know that my Jewish dad respected and was thankful for.
God, being God?
Raises up a few men out of the many who will get a needed job done.
If you want to learn intricacies of the Hebrew and Greek?
And, Biblical history on a PhD level?
While being entertaining?
Highly recommended.