Why can’t sinners see that God has a place for them?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 24, 2020
I am afraid, horribly so at the thought that my neighbors, my uncles, my cousins, my best friends, will die in there sins..I’ve prayed for them, argued with them, and although I’ll continue to do these things, I cannot act like it’s ok, we don’t have all the time in the world. For all I know this newly discovered virus is the beginning of a lot of well known biblical prophecy’s and although I have comfort in my faith in God I have so many people in my life that don’t know him, and yet still reject him and my heart just aches when I think of it..How could you reject such perfect love? how could you be so foolish as to say there is no God?! I don’t want heaven to be a place they never see.. I don’t want whatever worldly “love” they’ve let in their hearts to be the only love they ever know..Especially not when Jesus has is arms wide open for them and is waiting on them to make the right choice and choose real love from God...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I am afraid, horribly so at the thought that my neighbors, my uncles, my cousins, my best friends, will die in there sins..I’ve prayed for them, argued with them, and although I’ll continue to do these things, I cannot act like it’s ok, we don’t have all the time in the world. For all I know this newly discovered virus is the beginning of a lot of well known biblical prophecy’s and although I have comfort in my faith in God I have so many people in my life that don’t know him, and yet still reject him and my heart just aches when I think of it..How could you reject such perfect love? how could you be so foolish as to say there is no God?! I don’t want heaven to be a place they never see.. I don’t want whatever worldly “love” they’ve let in their hearts to be the only love they ever know..Especially not when Jesus has is arms wide open for them and is waiting on them to make the right choice and choose real love from God...
Hi...
Praise God He has called you through our LORD Jesus Christ our Savior...

I understand your pain , I am a mother and grandmother , and my heart breaks that my some of my children are not saved , but never give up planting them seeds , you may plant today , and someone come along and water them seeds , remember , it is God who does the growing ...

Don`t forget , when we walk in God`s Will , we are the light on the hill in this dark world , we can preach by the way we live out our lives before others...
We have to be careful not to come across heavy to non believers that they will want to avoid us for thinking that we ear bash...

...xox...

Mar 24, 2020
Hi...
Praise God He has called you through our LORD Jesus Christ our Savior...

I understand your pain , I am a mother and grandmother , and my heart breaks that my some of my children are not saved , but never give up planting them seeds , you may plant today , and someone come along and water them seeds , remember , it is God who does the growing ...

Don`t forget , when we walk in God`s Will , we are the light on the hill in this dark world , we can preach by the way we live out our lives before others...
We have to be careful not to come across heavy to non believers that they will want to avoid us for thinking that we ear bash...

...xox...
Thank you for replying to me!! I will continue to pray for them and not give up on them!!!