Why Daniel's 70th week must be in the future

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
The sacrifice was "offered" [while He was] on the cross.
Man, you really have a hard time understanding the scriptures, don't you? When we rely on our own self, that happens, the Holy Spirt should be showing you these things, something is off when you can't see these simple things, I might could see you not understanding the 1260, 1290 and 1335, basically no one does at this time, but not this. 2 + 2 = 4.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her. 19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

20 And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. 21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

So, why did Jesus say Touche me mot for I have not yet ascended unto the Father? Because he had to go to Heaven to offer the blood sacrifice before the Father just like a High Priest does in the holy of holies, thus when that took place, only then did the Father pay the price unto the Bride via a gift, the Holy Spirit which Jesus brought back. How do we know Jesus went to Heaven to offer this "Sacrifice"? By READING a little bit further down.

John 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

So, why did Jesus tell Mary TOUCHE ME NOT, and then afterward told Thomas to touch his wounds 8 days later? Because Jesus went to offer the Sacrifice unto the Father, and her merely touching him would have defiled the offering. Now go look at a Jewish High Priests job and see how that matches up via no one else even being allowed in the holy of holies as he sprinkles the sacrificial blood !! Thus Jesus became our once and for all High Priest. And for those who say it's Jesus' Second Coming, no, it is his Second Advent, Jesus has been to earth many times, he was the Rock who went before the children of Israel Paul said in the Desert/wilderness for 40 years and sustained them. He was the Man in Linen in Dan. 12 etc. etc.

Why you can't see Jesus couldn't be TOUCHED then 8 days later asked Thomas to TOUCH him is beyond me. It's just not using your common sense tbh, or maybe that is you, thus your intellect blocks the Holy Spirit's efforts. Irs pretty basic stuff tbh, once you open your eyes and ears t the spirit this is an easy interpretation.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
To be honest while I am not for sure these things will happen soon or not I have had this urging inside to look into these things and in my searching learned many things the shemitah being one of them. The generation that sees all these things is this generation but a generation is a specific clue because it is said that a generation is 70 to 80 years if say I am right then perhaps God lead me to search all this for a reason but if not then at least I learned a lot from doing so. All I know is that God gaved me a deep urging to look deeper into this as far as overcomplicating things normally yes we do tend to overcomplicate things but bible prophecy is in itself complicated it is never simple and that is why I love studying it so much it is rich with study and requires dedication to understand.

Of course in my studies the rapture has of course been brought up but the rapture is not what I am researching but I do think we are at the door of the tribulation and now more than ever I think it wise to look deeper into these matters doing our studies and research
I understand end-time prophecy used to seem almost indecipherable to me also. But one day after praying why are these things being shown unto us during these end times the Holy Spirit was like "Ron, you guys already know it all" and I understood from that moment on 5 years ago God wanted me to simply ASK Him whenever I came across a contradiction or something that seemed out of place and to never STOP SEEKING His truths until I received them, that was the KEY and after that everything either just started falling in my lap, or via hard studies and exegesis I came across this that revealed certain keys to me, now I see the whole end times like a show on TV, I actually understand everything that is going to happen. When we simply ask God and we WRESTLE with Him, he reveals His understanding unto us.

I just see things clearly, the 1260, 1290, and 1335 are the key to all end-time prophecy. Its so deep, when I show people, they still do not get it, because they see OLD THINGS, and it blocks out God's truths, the same way I was blocked out until the Holy Spirit was like, "Ron, you guys already know it all". That was my breakthrough moment, after 30 years of study it was like ZOOM..............

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
That is incorrect. Only the perfected and glorified saints will be in Heaven. Obviously you have no clue about these things (including everlasting righteousness on earth).
The promised land and the United kingdom of Isreexisted in the OT with sinners. H
Heaven will not have ANY SIN, where do you guys get this stuff brother? Why do you think Jesus told Mary TOUCH ME NOT when she saw him after the Resurrection? He had not yet ascended unto the Father to offer the Sacrifice, thus Mary merely touching Jesus would have defiled the Sacrfice !! Why do you think Jesus said "My God, my God, why have you forsaken (left) me? when he was on the cross? Because when all of our sins was upon Jesus The Holy Spirit of God had to leave. Remember what God told Moses? He would die if he merely looked upon God's holiness, remember the 70 who died when the Ark of the Covenant was looked into? God CAN NOT abide sin, His holy Presence would annihilate it, we do not go to Heaven in our Flesh Bodies, we go to Heaven as Spirit men, then we get our Glorious bodies in Heaven, our sins are all washed in the blood, that is why the 10 Brides are called Virgins !! We are made chaste by the Lamb's Blood, Amen.

We will have new bodies to go with the NEW CREATURE God created in us a spotless Sin-Free Spirit man in Christ Jesus. Now, we will always understand God's mercy, unlike the Angels, but we will not have sin in Heaven my friend.
Yes, of course there will be no sin in heaven. We will be remade holy and blameless. So I expressed myself poorly.

What I meant is that sinners will inherit the kingdom of heaven ((however you need that phrased)). We are sealed for the day of redemption. Even though we have not yet been newly created we are to consider ourselves as new creations NOW. The holy spirit dwells in us now. The kingdom of God is here now.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
That is incorrect. Only the perfected and glorified saints will be in Heaven. Obviously you have no clue about these things (including everlasting righteousness on earth).
Yes, of course there is no sin in heaven and nor will there ever be sin in heaven. We will be remade holy and blameless. So I expressed myself poorly.

But what I meant remains the same. What I meant is that sinners will inherit the kingdom of heaven - or however particular you need that phrased. We are sealed for the day of redemption now is my point Even though we have not yet been newly created we are to consider ourselves as new creations now. The Holy Spirit dwells in us now. The temple of God is being built with living stones now. The kingdom of God is here on earth now. The kingdom of God is in us who believe. The kingdom of God is wherever the saints gather together.

2 Corinthians 5:17

New International Version
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Berean Study Bible
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!

King James Bible
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Man, you really have a hard time understanding the scriptures, don't you? When we rely on our own self, that happens, the Holy Spirt should be showing you these things, something is off when you can't see these simple things, I might could see you not understanding the 1260, 1290 and 1335, basically no one does at this time, but not this. 2 + 2 = 4.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her. 19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

20 And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. 21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

So, why did Jesus say Touche me mot for I have not yet ascended unto the Father? Because he had to go to Heaven to offer the blood sacrifice before the Father just like a High Priest does in the holy of holies, thus when that took place, only then did the Father pay the price unto the Bride via a gift, the Holy Spirit which Jesus brought back. How do we know Jesus went to Heaven to offer this "Sacrifice"? By READING a little bit further down.

John 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

So, why did Jesus tell Mary TOUCHE ME NOT, and then afterward told Thomas to touch his wounds 8 days later? Because Jesus went to offer the Sacrifice unto the Father, and her merely touching him would have defiled the offering. Now go look at a Jewish High Priests job and see how that matches up via no one else even being allowed in the holy of holies as he sprinkles the sacrificial blood !! Thus Jesus became our once and for all High Priest. And for those who say it's Jesus' Second Coming, no, it is his Second Advent, Jesus has been to earth many times, he was the Rock who went before the children of Israel Paul said in the Desert/wilderness for 40 years and sustained them. He was the Man in Linen in Dan. 12 etc. etc.

Why you can't see Jesus couldn't be TOUCHED then 8 days later asked Thomas to TOUCH him is beyond me. It's just not using your common sense tbh, or maybe that is you, thus your intellect blocks the Holy Spirit's efforts. Irs pretty basic stuff tbh, once you open your eyes and ears t the spirit this is an easy interpretation.
Have you ever tried to help someone understand something without doing your absolute best to insult and belittle them as much as possible first?

Just wondering...

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us

You sure assume a lot of things that scripture doesn't actually say...

If it wasn't for the fact that I really don't think it is worth it to make the effort and spend the time to post what I believe - including why everything necessary was achieved while He was on the cross - I might actually do so...

But - nah - not worth it...

Aug 20, 2021
You sure assume a lot of things that scripture doesn't actually say...

If it wasn't for the fact that I really don't think it is worth it to make the effort and spend the time to post what I believe - including why everything necessary was achieved while He was on the cross - I might actually do so...

But - nah - not worth it...
um 2 + 2 = 4 does not always equal 4 in the real world. 4 the whole is sometime greater then the some of its parts.If 1 dos not have the basics. Then how do u do that calculus stuff?I know the 42 all generations and is that's equal 2 3/2 years nobody remembers or maybe never knew not 2 b a keeper of time.Gal 4:10 ?