Why did god create dinosaurs and cavemen?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 14, 2013
So there's really no significance, and dwelling on it really is pointless, makes sense. But it really does make for curiosity, and I really believe that god likes to keep us curious, so there's a possible reason. Who knows he could've just put bones in the ground!

• Job 41:1Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
    Job 41:1-3 (in Context) Job 41 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
  • Psalm 74:14Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

• Psalm 104:26There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.

N

nathan3

So there's really no significance, and dwelling on it really is pointless, makes sense. But it really does make for curiosity, and I really believe that god likes to keep us curious, so there's a possible reason. Who knows he could've just put bones in the ground!
I'll just give you a note, Paul said he was taken to the third heaven. When you get to the other scriptures you can read about ages of time, and the beginning of the age . Peter also said there was three, so Paul was shown heaven in the third age, otherwise known as the eternity at the end. This helps you put in order what happened and when in History concerning these three ages. You find the dinosaurs were wiped out by God to make way for this second age.

And I'll leave it at that for now its really not the kind of forum for it. I'm in the chat rooms talking about this 24/7 , and we have some decent conversations sometimes.

Last edited:
T

Tintin

True, but also there are a few thousand years in which people could hunt them down for food etc. and have killed them (after the Flood).

C

Caiden

Haha yea thanks

Oct 14, 2013
[h=3]Job 40:15-20[/h]King James Version (KJV)

15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

T

Tintin

Yes, the behemoth isn't an elephant or hippopotamus. They would've been well-known. Also, while large they're not especially large like the behemoth. And the leviathan wasn't a crocodile, it was something far greater.

Oct 14, 2013
I'll just give you a note, Paul said he was taken to the third heaven. When you get to the other scriptures you can read about ages of time, and the beginning of the age . Peter also said there was three, so Paul was shown heaven in the third age, otherwise known as the eternity at the end. This helps you put in order what happened and when in History concerning these three ages. You find the dinosaurs were wiped out by God to make way for this second age.

And I'll leave it at that for now its really not the kind of forum for it. I'm in the chat rooms talking about this 24/7 , and we have some decent conversations sometimes.

God never wiped out the dinasours

did not man killed out the maamoth

N

nathan3

God never wiped out the dinasours

did not man killed out the maamoth
You can look online for the dates ,in which each different animal lived, weather they be dinosaurs or the mammoths found in the tundra of Alaska. But , dinosaurs did not live within the time of man today , and today I mean dating back as far as 13,000 years ago.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2013
Yes, the behemoth isn't an elephant or hippopotamus. They would've been well-known. Also, while large they're not especially large like the behemoth. And the leviathan wasn't a crocodile, it was something far greater.
i absolutely agree these things were huge and many deny that what fascinatinhg creature they must have been

i wonder if they was in this age hmmm

Here comes Jurasicic park in 3D

Oct 14, 2013
You can look online for the dates each different animal lived, weather they be dinosaurs or the mammoths found in the tundra of Alaska. But , dinosaurs did not live within in the time of man today , and today I mean dating back as far as 13,000 years ago.

man gave that calculation

The earth is onl;y 6000 + years not millions or bilions the bible proves that

N

nathan3

man gave that calculation

The earth is onl;y 6000 + years not millions or bilions the bible proves that
I agree to disagree on this point.
I believe the Bible clearly allows for the time of billions of years in age. Not only that, there is many ways to date the time of things. And they agree the earth is as the Bible states, billions of years old.
It comes down to if a person can understand Paul's and Peter's writings on these things. Peter said, which is some times hard to understand for the those who are not studied enough in them yet.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2013
I agree to disagree on this point.
I believe the Bible clearly allows for the time of billions of years in age. Not only that, there is many ways to date the time of things. And they agree the earth is as the Bible states, billions of years old.
i never said the bible say the earth is billions of years

i said the bible says the earth is 6000yr +

Jesus returns on the 7000yr of creation

thus man say dinasours exits million or even billions of years this is not true

N

nathan3

i never said the bible say the earth ois billions of years the bible says the earth is 6000yr +

Jesus returns on the 7000yr of creation
Yes, I know, that is what I responded to. I said that it teaches its billions of years old.

C

Caiden

That's really interesting, I've never heard that before.

N

nathan3

That's really interesting, I've never heard that before.
I talk about this in the chat room with voice. Its not always easy to convey a message the right way here. And its a lot of typing. That's why i like the chat room

Oct 14, 2013
What is your favourite dinasour ?

N

nathan3

what teaches it is bilions of years old ?
The whole of the Bible's teachings. I just cant say, this one verse says it. Because if it dose not have multiple witnesses to the truth, then its just not a solid teaching. So its a lot of scriptures found in the entire Bible . It would be a long study, and a lot of things covered, that many cant even accept now, which is required to learn, in order to grasp Paul's as well as other teachings in the Bible, like part Revelation 12, and Jeremiah and other places . just a long study.

Oct 14, 2013
The whole of the Bible's teachings. I just cant say, this one verse says it. Because if it dose not have multiple witnesses to the truth, then its just not a solid teaching. So its a lot of scriptures found in the entire Bible . It would be a long study, and a lot of things covered, that many cant even accept now, which is required to learn, in order to grasp Paul's as well as other teachings in the Bible.

:confused: whatttttt there is no verse that says the earth has been in existance for millions nor billions of years

What i see the bible teaches is that the earh has been in existance and all of earths creation only 6000 yrs +

Last edited: