Why Did God Turn His Back? POLL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Why Did God Turn His Back On Jesus?

• He couldn't stand seeing Jesus nailed to the cross

• He didn't see Jesus as his son anymore

• He couldn't stand to look at the sin of the world upon Jesus

• He didn't want to hear Jesus in pain

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 7, 2016
So, Mr. False Prophet, now you are cursing and threatening me with death.?You are not God. You are certainly not a prophet! You have no say in whether I am saved. Only God and I know that!
I will tell you, your madness has been observed and reported.

A PROPHETIC WORD UNTO YOU... They have hung me ONCE for the TRUTH, YOU WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN, saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto YOU. But if they do stop me, then this will be QUINCHING the SPIRIT, and for that they will be NO FORGIVENESS, for you or them, saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...
1 Thessalonians 5: 19-20 Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings.

And I WILL COME UNTO YOU quickly, for I said TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED, nor do My PROPHET NO HARM, have you not READ? This will MOVE MY HAND UPO YOU, saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto YOU, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH... 1 Chronicles 16:20-22
And when they went from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people;
He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes, Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

I DID NOT SEND HER TO DO MAN'S WILL, BUT MINE, saith YAHOSHUA.. You do something to her, you are doing it to ME, and I tell you this... I AM NOT JESUS/Yeshua, in whom you have used this name is such horrible ways.. I AM YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH. ANd like i said.. If you do not REPENT.. I WILL MEET YOU ON MY LEFT SIDE, saith YAHOSHUA, HAVE YOU NOT READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. MATTHEW 25:31-33 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. John 10:25-30 YAHOSHUA answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one.

If you want stop me, because of WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN IN MY FATHER'S WORDS, then STOP PRAYING, saith YAHOSHUA, for I WILL NOT HEAR YOU, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
Jeremiah 11: 14-15 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble. What hath my beloved to do in mine house, seeing she hath wrought lewdness with many, and the holy flesh is passed from thee? When thou doest evil, then thou rejoicest.

For she listens to no ONE BUT ME, For I AM, saith YAHOSHUA, who is CHRIST UNTO YOU, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, For I AM NOT YOUR GOD. For there is ONLY ONE GOD, in this WORLD, and his name is SATAN. It is SATAN who is SATANDING BEHIND THE Title of GOD... It is SATAN who have BLINDED THE MINDS OF MY FATHER'S CHILDREN have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For you CREATOR is ABBA, which means FATHER, not a GOD, but ABBA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father. Matthew 15:23-28 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then YAHOSHUA answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

My WORDS are not MEANT TO COME TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, FOR THEY ARE AS SHARP AS A TWO EDGE SWORD, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...
Hebrews 4:11-12 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. For the word of the FATHER is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Shalom.

Dec 9, 2011
IMO,It was because JESUS WOULD have to be the lamb of GOD a perfect sacrifice to a righteous loving GOD satisfying the demand of the law for us and that would mean sin being allowed to press Into the WORD of GOD manifested In the flesh.

JESUS was the only begotten SON of GOD.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
A PROPHETIC WORD UNTO YOU... I REBUKE YOU IN YOUR FOOLISHNESS.. For If I AM WRONG, PROVE ME WRONG WITH SCRIPTURES, NOT WITH YOUR WORDS, but with MY WORDS, that are WRITTEN, Saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ, unto YOU, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. 2 Timothy 2:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of the FATHER, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of the FATHER may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Shalom
A Prophetic word unto YOU... Jeremiah 23:23-27 Am I a FATHER at hand, saith the LORD, and not a FATHER afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. Jeremiah 4:20-22 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment. How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet? For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. Jude 1:11-13 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Luke 19:40-44 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out. And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! But now they are hid from thine eyes.For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
Revelation 22:16-17 I YAHOSHUA HAVE SENT MINE “ANGEL", [which means a messenger] TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THINGS IN THE “CHURCHES”. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. AND THE “SPIRIT”, [who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA] and the “BRIDE” [who she is, who is speaking to you now] SAY COME. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 2 John 1:1-2 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth. For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
2 John 1:9-13 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not “the Father”. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Father’s speed: For he that biddeth him “GOD” speed is partaker of his evil deeds. Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, AND SPEAK FACE TO FACE, that our joy may be full. “THE CHILDREN OF THY ELECT SISTER GREET THEE. Amen.

Shalom
Please just stop the above nonsense. The above is not God in you, it is you, or something else but it is definitely not the Spirit of God.

And enough with the "Shalom" ending as well.

After you get done drawing up curses on others, "Shalom?"

Please, just stop it, it's ridiculous.

Aug 7, 2016
IMO,It was because JESUS WOULD have to be the lamb of GOD a perfect sacrifice to a righteous loving GOD satisfying the demand of the law for us and that would mean sin being allowed to press Into the WORD of GOD manifested In the flesh.

JESUS was the only begotten SON of GOD.
A PROPHETIC WORD UNTO YOU... You do not know Me, for you know NOT MY VOICE.. Do you not THINK that I DO NOT KNOW that your SPIRIT man, whose NAME is ADAM, throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, which was CREATED BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, is not the man that I AM SPEAKING TO KNOW. For I AM NEVER SPEAKING TO YOUR FLESH MAN, for your FLESH PROFITS My FATHER NOTHING, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Now you show me in My SCRIPTURES, that it says, what YOU OUOTED.. saying quote "IF you do not realize that the rebirth took place in your spirit then it can be confusing to your mind worshiping GOD standing in front of a physical mirror.|

For I FOLLOW MY WORDS, not YOURS.. For My BRIDE does not WORSHIP A "GOD", BIG or little 'g'. She worships her CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

For there is only ONE "GOD" in this "WORLD" and his name is SATAN. it is SATAN, who is STANDING BEHIND the Title of GOD. It is SATAN, THE GOD in whom you have been WORSHIPING UNAWARES, is the GOD that have BLINDED THE MINDS of My FATHER'S CHILDREN, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. 2Corinthians 4:4 IN WHOM THE "GOD" OF THIS "WORLD" HATH BLINDED THE MINDS OF THEM WHICH BELIEVE NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of the FATHER should shine unto them.

Shalom

Shalom

Aug 7, 2016
Please just stop the above nonsense. The above is not God in you, it is you, or something else but it is definitely not the Spirit of God.

And enough with the "Shalom" ending as well.

After you get done drawing up curses on others, "Shalom?"

Please, just stop it, it's ridiculous.
A PROPHETIC WORD UNTO YOU.. I REBUKE YOU SATAN. Do you not tell Me, when and how to speak.

Shalom

Aug 7, 2016
A PROPHETIC WORD UNTO YOU.. I REBUKE YOU SATAN. Do you not tell Me, when and how to speak.

Shalom
A Prophetic Answer to your STATEMENT.. For I have never said I CAME UNTO YOU IN THE SPIRIT OF GOD, for your GOD is SATAN, have YOU NOT READ? FULFILLING THE FATHER Scriptures. 2 CORINTHIANS 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of the FATHER, should shine unto them.

Your CREATOR is called ABBA, which means FATHER, have YOU NOT READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

This is why I was sent unto you to make this known unto you, but you are not LISTENING..

Shalom

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
A PROPHETIC WORD UNTO YOU... You do not know Me, for you know NOT MY VOICE.. Do you not THINK that I DO NOT KNOW that your SPIRIT man, whose NAME is ADAM, throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, which was CREATED BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, is not the man that I AM SPEAKING TO KNOW. For I AM NEVER SPEAKING TO YOUR FLESH MAN, for your FLESH PROFITS My FATHER NOTHING, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Now you show me in My SCRIPTURES, that it says, what YOU OUOTED.. saying quote "IF you do not realize that the rebirth took place in your spirit then it can be confusing to your mind worshiping GOD standing in front of a physical mirror.|

For I FOLLOW MY WORDS, not YOURS.. For My BRIDE does not WORSHIP A "GOD", BIG or little 'g'. She worships her CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

For there is only ONE "GOD" in this "WORLD" and his name is SATAN. it is SATAN, who is STANDING BEHIND the Title of GOD. It is SATAN, THE GOD in whom you have been WORSHIPING UNAWARES, is the GOD that have BLINDED THE MINDS of My FATHER'S CHILDREN, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. 2Corinthians 4:4 IN WHOM THE "GOD" OF THIS "WORLD" HATH BLINDED THE MINDS OF THEM WHICH BELIEVE NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of the FATHER should shine unto them.

Shalom

Shalom

Ok excuse my lag now, but i’m still looking for that song ‘ Creator ‘ if anyone knows something please let me know. Keyword ‘ Creator ‘

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
A Prophetic Answer to your STATEMENT.. For I have never said I CAME UNTO YOU IN THE SPIRIT OF GOD, for your GOD is SATAN, have YOU NOT READ? FULFILLING THE FATHER Scriptures. 2 CORINTHIANS 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of the FATHER, should shine unto them.

Your CREATOR is called ABBA, which means FATHER, have YOU NOT READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

This is why I was sent unto you to make this known unto you, but you are not LISTENING..

Shalom
No one sent you. You have delusions of grandeur and need help for it! No one is listening to someone who misquotes the Bible, and casts curses on everyone who doesn't listen to you, which is the entire forum.

You are not Jeremiah, lying on your side. You are not Isaiah, or Daniel or Amos or Hosea or Micah or Malachi., or any other Biblical prophet. You are just some disturbed person using this thread as your soap box.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
It's been copying and pasting this junk all over the web - googling "which means FATHER, have YOU NOT READ?" gives 300 hits

Dec 9, 2011

Shalom

Shalom
It’s a signature and I wrote from understanding line upon line,here a little,there a little,nevertheless what do you mean by “my” scriptures?

By The Way what do you think that signature means?

Mar 28, 2016
I would offer. It would be like saying, "now you see me, now turning my face you don't". Or now you see me by faith (revealed by the unseen ) now you don't. Or his word is the light of His glorious grace

I would think he tuned his back as a matter of saying... "no one can see the face of God as to the hidden glory of God and live". That glory as the holy unseen place of God will not be revealed until the new heavens and earth appear.

Ultimately we walk by faith the unseen eternal. He is our hiding place

God is not a man as us and therefore he does not accept worship in respect to that which is seen (flesh and blood) .He said his flesh profits for nothing in that way .

When the Son of man Jesus was called good master he would give glory to the holy unseen place and say ; only God not seen is good. Or like when he said unless I go the Holy Spirit will not come in full force and when he does vanish his church will do greater things .

When he left Peter preached one sermon and the Holy Spirit saved three thousand souls . Prior to that there could of been at the most 500 who did know Christ after the flesh. He warns us we know him that way no more forever more.

He will not jeopardize his holy place for temporal honor( five seconds of fame )

Therefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.2 Corinthisans 5:16

Turning his back can also be seen in the blasphemy doctrine . As long as the Son of man was visible and men like Peter (Mathew 16: 22-23) under the influence of the father of lies blasphemed the Son of man it was fogeiveable .If Peter would blaspheme by taking the authority of God in vain violating the first commandment today .He would find no forgiveness

Matthew 12:31-32 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, "it shall" be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

We look to the things not seen, the eternal. Then we know he has our back as the rear guard.

Mar 28, 2016

Shalom
Why would you use personal pronouns as if you were the author of God's word or it would seem?Would that not be taking the name as the authority of God's word in vain ?

I think we are all entitled to a opinion as a privte interpretation .But if we try and make His interpretation ours I think we could find us in trouble . Or at least that is what it seems you are doing. We have the treasure of the power in our earthen bodies of death but are never to assume it is of us. That would be where the Catholics find themselves.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Looks like our gracious friend has gone shalom shalom. :love:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
F.Y.I.

(excerpt from Article)

sus’ exclamation of Eli, Eli, lama sabachtani is translated, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Christ was not just expressing anguish and dismay. God did forsake Christ, as He hung on the stake. But, it is vital to understand why.
In Romans 3:23, the apostle Paul explains that all humans have sinned. Romans 6:23 further explains, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Therefore the penalty of sin, the transgressing—the breaking—of God’s Law, is death.
The apostle John wrote, “Now we know that God hears not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and does His will, He hears him” (John 9:31). The prophet Isaiah wrote, “Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither His ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear” (59:1-2). Sin cuts one off from God.
However, by repenting—changing—asking for God’s forgiveness—obeying His laws—and overcoming, God will hear and respond to a person’s prayers and requests.

(found here)

Did God the Father forsake Jesus Christ, as stated in Matthew ...

(not agreeing or disagreeing.........it is F.Y.I.)

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
Matthew 27:54
54 Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, “Truly this was [a]the Son of God!”

Suggest you open a bible and read it.