F
FREAK4JESUS
Guest
There's nothing wrong in them!
I don't know the person but he is banned. There are people that you can ban and others you need to tell them not to do it again. I'm not saying I'm better than you in this area. No! I"m just bringing my opinion. If people don't want them they can block.
There's no forgiveness and you haven't told them to repent or not do that wrong act again. This is not the right thing to do. If Just out of curiosity you doubted him and banned him, bring him back to this site!
It's important to first make sure the people we stone are inferior or more sinner than us. None of us are perfect. The reason for banning should be protecting this site from the devil and his works. I've never seen a sinner being chased out of Gods house, we chase out the demons, not the people even if it looks difficult to kneel down and pray for a person you think can not change. This place is not a place where we preserve good people and chase out bad people. NO! ALL OF US ARE SATANIST AT OUR BEST WITHOUT THE GRACE AND MERCY OF GOD! There's no need to think like we're better than Others just because of who we are. Religious people say, we're better! NO! None of us are better! Without the grace and mercy of God, we could ever imagine where we would be. So please, this place is a place where sinners get changed. Not a place to drive out sinners. It's a place to drive out demons. People, we should know relationship and free ourselves from religion. Relationship with God is more important. I'm burning inside just because of this.
If you hate or ignore one person out of a congregation because he's a sinner or an enemy, you're doing wrong! Same applies to me. Period.
Thank you.
With Love!
I don't know the person but he is banned. There are people that you can ban and others you need to tell them not to do it again. I'm not saying I'm better than you in this area. No! I"m just bringing my opinion. If people don't want them they can block.
There's no forgiveness and you haven't told them to repent or not do that wrong act again. This is not the right thing to do. If Just out of curiosity you doubted him and banned him, bring him back to this site!
It's important to first make sure the people we stone are inferior or more sinner than us. None of us are perfect. The reason for banning should be protecting this site from the devil and his works. I've never seen a sinner being chased out of Gods house, we chase out the demons, not the people even if it looks difficult to kneel down and pray for a person you think can not change. This place is not a place where we preserve good people and chase out bad people. NO! ALL OF US ARE SATANIST AT OUR BEST WITHOUT THE GRACE AND MERCY OF GOD! There's no need to think like we're better than Others just because of who we are. Religious people say, we're better! NO! None of us are better! Without the grace and mercy of God, we could ever imagine where we would be. So please, this place is a place where sinners get changed. Not a place to drive out sinners. It's a place to drive out demons. People, we should know relationship and free ourselves from religion. Relationship with God is more important. I'm burning inside just because of this.
If you hate or ignore one person out of a congregation because he's a sinner or an enemy, you're doing wrong! Same applies to me. Period.
Thank you.
With Love!