Why do Catholics believe Mary is our Mediator?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
You don't have to repent to believe in Mary/Semiramus, the queen of heaven. Christ demands repentance. That's not an option for most, very unpalatable!

S

Siberian_Khatru

Christ demands repentance. That's not an option for most...
Why is that? And if not for most, then for who?

Jul 4, 2015
Mary is not the Queen of Heaven and she never was the Queen of Heaven.

There is no Queen of Heaven at all.

We have:

1. God the Father
2. God the Son
3. God the Holy Spirit

Neither of these is a female. Therefore there is no Queen of Heaven, its a lie taught by Satan to deceive people into following him.

Jul 4, 2015
Repentance is demanded for everybody, even Mary.

Matthew 3:2
[SUP]2 [/SUP] and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!"

Matthew 4:17
[SUP]17 [/SUP] From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

Everybody has to Repent first then accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Even Mary repented.

Luke 1:46-47
[SUP]46 [/SUP] And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord,
[SUP]47 [/SUP] And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Repentance is demanded for everybody, even Mary.

Matthew 3:2
[SUP]2 [/SUP] and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!"

Matthew 4:17
[SUP]17 [/SUP] From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

Everybody has to Repent first then accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Even Mary repented.

Luke 1:46-47
[SUP]46 [/SUP] And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord,
[SUP]47 [/SUP] And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
If Mary demands repentance then how come Catholics don't repent?

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Mary is not the Queen of Heaven and she never was the Queen of Heaven.

There is no Queen of Heaven at all.

We have:

1. God the Father
2. God the Son
3. God the Holy Spirit

Neither of these is a female. Therefore there is no Queen of Heaven, its a lie taught by Satan to deceive people into following him.
Of course she's not the queen of heaven. She's a false goddess stemming back to Nimrod's mother/wife!

Jul 4, 2015
Mary never demanded repentance. God demands repentance, not Mary. Mary is nothing. Its all about God, not Mary.