Why do christian women want only tall guys?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My boyfriend is 61 and I'm 27.
That is more of a generation of difference in ages. You might want to give this arrangement a little more thought. That is just my opinion however. I am sure that your opinion may differ.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
That is more of a generation of difference in ages. You might want to give this arrangement a little more thought. That is just my opinion however. I am sure that your opinion may differ.
Some like myself like the age gap thing. But it would take two very special people to make it work. Even though I do like it my major concern is for the younger spouse who is left alone when the older spouse passes away from age related issues. Hopefully there's enough assets so the spouse that's left doesn't have to worry about money.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
hello everyone, Men if a lady say no to you because of your height, then I say ok, she's just not the one, however, there are plenty. of spirit fill women out there, and God made one for you, and she will love you just the way you are, no worries and just trust God, God bless the women,

Ivo_More

Jun 12, 2023
Yes anything under 190cm is consider to be small nowdays. myself i am 185 cm which is average. why is average not enough anymore?
These generalizations are never helpful. Women of any class are diverse in their tastes and Christian women are no exception. Of course there are many, perhaps even most, that prefer men who are of above average height. There are also plenty who are do not prefer this, or are indifferent Most have a taste in height which become insignificant once an emotional connection emerges. There is no need to project your insecurity onto all Christian women. Dating is hard, but I promise you that this is not the issue :D

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
Hello every one, I would like to think the reasons why women want a tall man, woman wants to feel safe, some women just like big things, big suv big house big dogs, and there's nothing wrong with that, its all good, that's just how God make people, I say if your in love, and you get married you go to chruch, praise God. walk your calling God bless you,

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Probably tall like a tower. Tower of strength. Women are drawn to that. If you are not tall it is not a problem, height is just one aspect that attracts women. There are many others.