Why do I feel so blue?

  • Thread starter Thread starter babygirltina
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

babygirltina

Guest
I am feeling so blue . I just want to feel upbeat and felt understood. I am so overwhelmed right now. I have so much floating in my head right now. I cannot even catch all the thoughts that are rambling in my head.

I know that I am God's Child. I know I am His creation and that he loves me so much. Since I know this valuable information then why I am feeling the way I do? I have been praying to our Heavenly Father and been communicating how I feel. I know He is hearing me and that He will answer me in His own way, but I just want to feel better now. I have been reading some scriptures and that has helped me but I still just want to sit here and cry.


Heavenly Father

I come to you right now because Lord I am hurting so badly. I want to feel happy and not feel all these horrible thoughts. Lord, I am so grateful that you Created me and love me so much but I am so confused on where I need to go in this life, I am feeling so overwhelmed Lord. I want to just sit here and cry but I also know that talking to you and opening my ears and heart that I can and WILL hear your words pour out over my body.

Lord, what is your mission for me? I just feel so worn out. I feel like I cannot take another step forward. I know that You say that through YOU we can do ALL things with YOUR strength , so Father I am asking that you work in me and give me the strength to get though all the trials in my life. You know what all I am going through right now so please help guide me in the right direction.

I Pray this in your Precious Name
AMEN
 
Oh sorry BabyGirlTina! Just relax in the Lord and the storm will calm. I understand it may be a bit hard and challenging, but then lift your eyes to Him alone where your help would come from.

Amen!
 
I am going through some tribulations myself. But we must realize who Never leave us. Living Him He who created all out of love created us to be free spirits. We as sinners must NEVER Give up. Though we are human we are NOT BAD people. Just bad mistakes to learn from.. hang in there baby girl everything will work out for the best in His time. Remember our depression will pass if we all ride the storm out. Love you in God's name. And praying for you now.