Why do i laugh/chuckle when reading the bible?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JackMack

New member
Oct 13, 2018
8
7
3
I don't if I'm the only one who's experienced this but whenever I'm reading a verse, I get all cheery and joyful and full of faith and hope. Why is that? Is this the holy spirit? 0_0