Why do Israeli's HATE Christians-?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I was rather surprised to see anti-British rhetoric posted by Jews on an online newspaper article (comments section) and it would seem the Jewish hate the British for our "lack of help" during the holocaust. I don't even know to which lack of help they were referring to, I thought we did all we could to help and that we were all the enemies of Nazi Germany. Shows what I know! I counter-commented that to blame present-day Brits for something the British apparently did or didn't do during that time was like condemning present-day Germans for the crimes of the Nazis during the war. I also pointed out that I have always supported Israel.
As far as I'm aware, my country (Britain) turned their ship when they needed refuge at that time. So I think it is right and good that we as a nation take responsibility and apologise to them for this inhumane act. If I'm not mistaken this is a principal found in scripture which God himself values even though it wasn't the current citizens responsibility.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Also, Israel has one of the world's highest rate of atheism. And it is no secret that many atheists hate Christians whether they live in Israel or not. I believe Israel is in the top 10 in regards to atheism.
The fact remains that God chose Israel and has a special plan for Israel in the Bible; He has not finished with this nation, and our attitude towards Israel matters to Him.

Dec 30, 2019
I would turn that around and say no.. the whole world simply hates and gathers against israel and its people.. just like it says in the bible.. coincidence? I see and hear the hate everywhere so im the only one?
I wouldn't be so sure that is really true. There is a lot happening in Israel. They are gaining new alliances pertaining to the Third Temple. I believe and the New Sanhedrin confirms that they are preparing for a interfaith Temple. And they are also getting ready to establish global Noahide Law.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I was rather surprised to see anti-British rhetoric posted by Jews on an online newspaper article (comments section) and it would seem the Jewish hate the British for our "lack of help" during the holocaust. I don't even know to which lack of help they were referring to, I thought we did all we could to help and that we were all the enemies of Nazi Germany. Shows what I know! I counter-commented that to blame present-day Brits for something the British apparently did or didn't do during that time was like condemning present-day Germans for the crimes of the Nazis during the war. I also pointed out that I have always supported Israel.
We did let them down it is true😔

Dec 30, 2019
I live in Israel. Jews have went far from the Old Testament because of "oral law" given by rabbis who claim it was given to them from Moses. They wrote that man-made law in their books the Talmuds, where they also slandered Christ and His followers.

Erubin 21b: "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah."
Torah = Old Testament, especially the first five books.

Israelis hate Christians because the talmud teaches that Christians are idol worshipping subhuman gentiles that will be boiled in hot excrement in hell.

But Christians must not hate Israel, because then Christians also hate me who was born and raised there, and I will be sad and lonely. I don't know even one Christian who lives near me, even though they exist, they hide their faith to not offend the Jews.

I am interested in learning more. I know there are many Messianic Jews that are persecuted in Israel. Then there are preachers here in the U.S that tell people we shouldn't try to convert the Jews. These are preachers that know the Gospel was to preached to the Jews first and then the Gentiles.

Many are supporting the Third Temple and it is going to be where the antichrist takes his place. The Temple Mount Institute and New Sanhedrin are planning for a global religion based on Noahide Laws. There have been many things recently including new alliances with Arab nations:

https://prophecyinthenews.com/world_news/sanhedrin-invites-arabs-to-join-3rd-temple-project/
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/U...ets-article-about-Israel-Arab-alliance-611660
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/111265/joining-voices-70-nations-heal-world/

Well I am interested because you must know all about Noahide and 70 Nations. And plans for Third Temple. Christians need to be informed.

Dec 30, 2019
It was persecution of Jewish people. Hebrews were persecuted for having Judaism in the family. In turning Christians against Jews the devil makes Christians sin and Jews are kept from coming to Christ. All the persecution of Jews over the years have caused the Jewish community to view Christianity as an anti-Semitic threat to existence. That's not what Christ wants! Do not exclude the Jewish people from God's plan. These Jews who curse the savior will one day bless Him. The hardening of their hearts will not remain forever, says The Word of God. The Jews Christ preached to also had many flaws in their religion, it is not a modern thing. Christ still came for them first and then to the gentiles, He did what He could to save as many of them from their wrong ways and we should also pray for them.
Jesus loved the Jews so much that he died on the cross for their salvation. That wasn't a salvation that we should wait for in the future. Jesus is our example and this is what he said:

Matthew 23:33 33"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Matthew 3:7 7But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: "You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

Matthew 12:34 34You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

He did not tread lightly about the wrath of God for rejecting his message. Jews in Israel do hate Jesus. They still don't believe he is God and it is our mission to tell them the truth. That message is for today. That our mission is to the Jew first and then the Gentile. All ministers who say we shouldn't try to convert them are spreading a lie from hell.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Jesus loved the Jews so much that he died on the cross for their salvation. That wasn't a salvation that we should wait for in the future. Jesus is our example and this is what he said:

Matthew 23:33 33"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Matthew 3:7 7But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: "You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

Matthew 12:34 34You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

He did not tread lightly about the wrath of God for rejecting his message. Jews in Israel do hate Jesus. They still don't believe he is God and it is our mission to tell them the truth. That message is for today. That our mission is to the Jew first and then the Gentile. All ministers who say we shouldn't try to convert them are spreading a lie from hell.
There are two Messianic Rabbis on TBN are sharing the message that Jesus is the Messiah. 'Jewish Voice and 'The Jewish Jesus' are doing a great work and deal with this issue:)

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I wouldn't be so sure that is really true. There is a lot happening in Israel. They are gaining new alliances pertaining to the Third Temple. I believe and the New Sanhedrin confirms that they are preparing for a interfaith Temple. And they are also getting ready to establish global Noahide Law.
Tiny Israel is surrounded by huge countries which hate her, in fact, Iran's position for a long time has been that they want to literally anhialate the Jews. Eurooe are against Israel. Anti-semitism IS growing globally.
The Bible says there WILL be a third Temple. So what is your point please?

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
If these are...don't wish to be! Isnt the site I'm looking for, I'm looking for REAL Christians!!! REAL Christians tout the teaching of Jesus The Christ...nothing else...anything else is anti-Christ.

OK...not really sure what your cryptic, subdued message is, but yes...have read the entire KJV, several times as I was in school as a child...Community Christian School here in Bradenton...+-10years...family very Christian as well...you tempt my pride, as I am proud of my knowledge of the scripture...there is NOTHING more important!
I am quite familiar with the chapter as within it Paul explain that Christ has not thrown his people away, and that he is a Benjamite (verse 10 I believe) Paul, a Christian Hebrew that was once a Jew...confuses so many people the Devil giggles!
Now, may I suggest you read Matthew 23, John 8:44, Revelation 2:9, 3:9, Acts 7:43, Galatians 3:28...and well, the entire Bible, as picking out one chapter isn't enough! You have to understand the intent, and you can only obtain this by reading, and taking the book, in its entirety. Let me see if I can simplify this for you...as obvious as this is , something bewitches people where they don't seem to understand!:
Hebrews=A race of People after Abraham
Jews=A religious sect, made up of MOSTLY Hebrews, and WAS the religion of Abraham and the Hebrews until the coming of the Messiah (Jesus the Christ)
Folks...why do you think Jesus called them the "children of the Devil"? Was he talking about Hebrews? If you don't understand this I beseech you to re-read the book of Galatians as Paul explains it CLEARLY!!!
You are working overtime for the Devil when you tout that a Hebrew is the same as a Jew! Do not condemn the Hebrew people...it is a matter of religion, not race! (The Devil want's the opposite)
Until we belong to Christ we are all of the Devil.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16

The Bible warns Christians not to be arrogant to the Jews because they are the original olive tree which we are grafted into. It also explains that they may be grafted back in more easily, as it was the tree they came from in the first place, unlike us previously Gentile believers. Romans 11:24

Our Saviour CAME FROM the Jewish people.

Our Saviour Christ IS Jewish. He is coming back as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
Revelation 5:5

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Amen Brother, this is my cross to bear!
I hate evil, I hate sin, I hate it in myself most of all!! The hatred acknowledges that I don't accept sin. The bitterness of past iniquities reminds my carnal nature of the wages of sin, which is death. Those who choose to side with Belial can perish with him (I recon to David with a stern judgement like this) and the debased Jewish religion is the apex of this unholy union.
However, as I read the book of Malachi, and perceive the curse of the Israelite's for "robbing God" (I also) I acknowledge that "theft" would also include killing, whether "justified" or not. I don't know because I haven't honestly been in the situation, but I don't believe I would kill if "my life depended on it"...I would be robbing from God!!
The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.

James 4:6

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Tiny Israel is surrounded by huge countries which hate her, in fact, Iran's position for a long time has been that they want to literally anhialate the Jews. Eurooe are against Israel. Anti-semitism IS growing globally.
The Bible says there WILL be a third Temple. So what is your point please?
Correction 'annihilate'

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Until we belong to Christ we are all of the Devil.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16

The Bible warns Christians not to be arrogant to the Jews because they are the original olive tree which we are grafted into. It also explains that they may be grafted back in more easily, as it was the tree they came from in the first place, unlike us previously Gentile believers. Romans 11:24

Our Saviour CAME FROM the Jewish people.

Our Saviour Christ IS Jewish. He is coming back as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
Revelation 5:5
Amen. And it is (true) Christians who are the true Jews, and who have received the true circumcision.

Romans 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

E

EleventhHour

Someone has eyes to see... :)

Dec 30, 2019
All I am saying is that Israel is gaining new Arab allies. Not only with 70 Nations and the Noahide, but foreign policy is creating friends from enemies. Like Saudi Arabia who need allies against Iran also. And yes Iran does want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Turkeys President Erdogan also.

As for antisemitism on the rise I believe that is true. But no more than the persecution of the Christian church. In Israel there is anti Christian violence also. But of course we love Israel and the Jews. I just want to be clear though because some ministers are preaching that Jew have their own Covenant and don't need to accept Christ. That is not Biblical. A person would have to be ignorant of the entire New Testament to think that.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I just want to be clear though because some ministers are preaching that Jew have their own Covenant and don't need to accept Christ. That is not Biblical.
I'd call it a damnable heresy.

A person would have to be ignorant of the entire New Testament to think that.
Indeed, Paul had special words reserved for those sorts, which we can read all about in Galatians.