Let it be to you as you believe.
May Gods word be true , and every man a liar...
Let it be to you as you believe.
As per their teachings, I still say my understanding of them is far different from what you and kaylagrl seem to believe.
As per the heretics, I follow Paul to say, as written in Philippians 3:13, - this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which are before. We cannot continue to hold on to the past or else we will miss the mark.These things happened far way back and I understand the Popes have apologised for the sins of their past. Those involved are far gone and are of blessed memory. We should allow God to judge. Ours is to forgive. That is where I stand.
Let it be to you as you believe.
No sister. The Word is truth. It is your understanding and interpretation of the Word I am kicking against.You either believe the Word of God or you don't. It's your belief that is wrong. If it doesn't line up with the Word, it's wrong.
The word of God is truth and remains truth forevermore. What bothers me is your interpretation of the word. You say Rcc is also evil and some other Christian denominations are evil too. It seems any one that does not agree with your personal interpretation of the scripture is evil. If men were God!!Your understanding is either very immature or you are a new Christian. The Muslim religion is anti-Christ, it is a false religion and their god has nothing to go with Almighty God. Any "religion" that denies the deity of Christ is false. That's not opinion, that is the Word of God. And you twisting a random verse out of context doesn't change the truth of the Word. Period.
IF you don't believe this , LOOK A JOB, HE was A perfect MAN in HIS DAY , THE BIBLE SAYS
What does "cheating on him" mean?Could anyone tell me why Jesus allows things like a 40 year old supposed Muslim man wich cuts off the head of a 6 year old girl for "cheating on him"??
No sister. The Word is truth. It is your understanding and interpretation of the Word I am kicking against.
The word of God is truth and remains truth forevermore. What bothers me is your interpretation of the word. You say Rcc is also evil and some other Christian denominations are evil too. It seems any one that does not agree with your personal interpretation of the scripture is evil. If men were God!!
God sees things through an eternal perspective. Way different than our own. The ot is full of gross brutality.i actually saw the graphic video where this took place... she didnt seem to even flinch... either she didnt understand or was brave as God.... eeeh maybe she was rly killed for being christian wich is much more likely
Ha haAre you saying Christians do not murder, kill, rape fornicate, indulge in human trafficking, adultery etc etc. What the op said is not peculiar to Islam alone. Man's inhumanity to man cuts across borders and religions unfortunately, christianity inclusive.
Exactly.Are you saying Christians do not murder, kill, rape fornicate, indulge in human trafficking, adultery etc etc. What the op said is not peculiar to Islam alone. Man's inhumanity to man cuts across borders and religions unfortunately, christianity inclusive.
We have a guide book and a living savior/guideOh! it is good you smiled and passed because you may not have had a suitable response to what I said.
What I am sayingis that we should first remove the log in our own eyes so that we can see clearly, to remove the log in another's eyes. I will just copy and paste below one of Pottersclay's post which is very apt here.
To tell you the truth jesus responded to questions like this in this manner.
Do you suppose the child were a worse sinner or the man? I say to you no but if you do not repent you likewise shall parish.
By the way, Christendom refers to all the Christian world , Christian fold, all inclusive irrespective of denomination
6 year old?That's disgusting!
First, thank you for stating why you disagreed with my post.
Yes I know Islam as a religion does not believe in the fatherhood of God, the Trinity and Incarnation but that does not mean we do not serve the same God.
You may be wrong about their edicts because I know they preach and teach all those things you mentioned. However, teaching and practicing or embracing them as virtues to be lived in daily life are two different things. Same in Christendom. The bible tells us what God requires from us and most of us end up believing and doing the opposite.
I believe, as Peter said in Acts 10:35, that in every nation, he that fears God and walks righteously is accepted with Him.
Chances are her death will touch the hearts of some people and make them look towards Christ for the Truth.Could anyone tell me why Jesus allows things like a 40 year old supposed Muslim man wich cuts off the head of a 6 year old girl for "cheating on him"??