Obviously this is not the dark web or the deep web this is just the surface web. And yes I do feel like any illegal activity on all of the web should be more monitored. I'm not naive and realize that even the deep web is used by governments and will most likely not shut it down anytime soon. I truly believe that the internet is largely a spiritual battle for humans, the internet does have some good aspects but it mainly causes harm. Even just social media is highly addictive and it's another tool the devil uses. For me it's has definitely become an idol in my own life. Anyways I'm going of topic.
There's no sense arguing now. See you again in 6 months or so, when inflation has started to hit home, still possibly before people really start dying from poverty and 5G.
Being selfless doesn't mean being stupid. Shutting down the world doesn't help anyone except the globalists.
The globalists can keep their dirty money. All I am stating is that the poor, and those who want to work, also have the right to keep theirs.By Globalist's are you talking about the billionaire's ? The richest 1 % that control's 90% of our country?
trust me ,no matter what occurs they will always have their billion's. So ,who are you worried about.?
We know that the dark web makes up most of the web. Everything illegal and evil goes on there, unimaginable things. I will never personally go there but I have read about it. Why are the things that go on there not a concern for most people, we have laws for a reason but people get away with anything on there. Why can't our government shut it down or are they also a part of it. We usually only worry about things that affect us personally and I'm honestly so sick of it. Most people don't even care about human trafficking either, they obviously are against it but do nothing to help or forget about it. If most people demand change, change will happen.
True. . . and it is extremely disturbing to them what they have to expose themselves to and/or do in order to infiltrate certain circlesPolice Authorities are undercover on the dark web. They are using it to bust criminals everyday.