Why Do The Lost Choose That State?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021
This statement is a bit confusing ----as you say here

how the lost could still be angry and hateful toward God after passing from this life to be judged

I say ----It sounds like the they have already died here --is that what you are meaning here

and

So if they have already passed how does anyone know if they are still angry and hateful toward God ---

scripture says ----
Every knee will bow before God when they die ----I doubt their anger was showing -----They might have been in AWE and pleading with God for their life -----just my view ----

The Lost ---in my view have a hardened Heart toward God but I know many lost Souls who believe there is a higher power who are not angry or hateful toward God ----they just refuse God's call to open their heart so they can seek Him ------they like their worldly life as it is -----

The Concept of being a True Christian to many is that you have to live a Boring directed no fun life and they want no part of that ----
Thanks for asking.

Yes, I was speaking of the lost after they have passed from this life out into eternity. Them bending their knee and confessing Christ as Lord is simply a recognition of what they know to be true once they are beyond the stupidity of the fleshly life here in this realm where so-called "atheists" pridefully claim what they have no clue is false. Once the veil of anyone's humanity drops away, then this takes place:

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

MM

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
Yes, I was speaking of the lost after they have passed from this life out into eternity. Them bending their knee and confessing Christ as Lord is simply a recognition of what they know to be true once they are beyond the stupidity of the fleshly life here in this realm
This statement here you make -----

Them bending their knee and confessing Christ as Lord is simply a recognition of what they know to be true once they are beyond the stupidity of the fleshly life here in this realm

We have no idea what the Lost Do when their Spirit bows before God in His domain ----all we can do is speculate and that is what we are doing with what I said and with what your saying here ------

Confessing Christ as lord is for the here and now -----you have no second chance to confess Christ as Lord when you die ----

Scripture makes that clear -----you die once then judgment comes -----

1691618527947.jpeg

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021
This statement here you make -----

Them bending their knee and confessing Christ as Lord is simply a recognition of what they know to be true once they are beyond the stupidity of the fleshly life here in this realm

We have no idea what the Lost Do when their Spirit bows before God in His domain ----all we can do is speculate and that is what we are doing with what I said and with what your saying here ------

Confessing Christ as lord is for the here and now -----you have no second chance to confess Christ as Lord when you die ----

Scripture makes that clear -----you die once then judgment comes -----

View attachment 254509
Well, that's ok. We simply disagree. That's a straw man argument when talking about second chances, because I was not suggesting any such thing. The lost confessing Christ as Lord has nothing to do with earning a second chance. I leave that to the false theologies of mormonism.

Thanks

MM

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
Some years ago I heard of an an exchange between a preacher and a young
inquirer that went something like this:

YOUTH: What would I have to do that's so bad I'd go to Hell?

PREACHER: You don't have to do anything at all; just bide your time and
you'll get there.

YOUTH: How so?

PREACHER: Hell is the default, whereas Heaven is an option. In other words;
all that's required to end up in Hell is indifference.
_

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
I think we have to accept the distinct probability that there are a number of
militant man-hating women at large who would rather end up in Hell than
give in to Jesus' demands. Hell is awful, but in their minds it's worth the
inconvenience because if they give in to Jesus' demands; he'll win, viz:
choosing Hell is their way of winning. In other words: they'd rather burn in
Hell than become slave to a man in Heaven.
_