Why do we go through problems? 1 (02/01)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

so-jesus-e-deus

Senior Member
Feb 7, 2017
1,605
140
63
Why do we go through problems? 1 - Because only us can reinforce the truth of the Creator:

  • “I am the man that has seen affliction by the rod of his wrath” (Lamentations 4.1).

Many people wonder why the Creator allowed Job to undergo so terrible probation. One of the reasons is because the Creator wished that everyone knows Him better. When we read the book of Job we see that, at that time, people believed that the blessings was conditioned to our demeanor. For this sake, people served the Creator because they fear Him. Job was one of them. He abided by His commandments because he feared the nemesis:

  • “For the thing which I greatly feared has come upon me, and that which I was afraid of has come unto me. I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came.” (Job 3.25,26).

So much so that, when Job meet the Creator “face to face” he considered himself obnoxious:

  • “I have heard of you by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye sees you. Wherefore I detest myself, and repent in dust and ashes.” (Job 42.5,6).

The Creator knew that Job would handle to come through this travail, and, thus, to be used to clear up about the character of the Creator (unfortunately, until today, most of the people didn’t take this lesson in). If the Creator had used the life of someone else (for instance, the three “friends” of Job), they would give in to the temptation and, obviously, the fidelity of the Creator in watch over His servants (Psalms 119.90; Philippians 1.6) would not be corroborated.

So, if you are going through some ordeal, stick around Jesus. As David, look on the rod of the Creator as an instrument of solace (Psalms 23.4), an opportunity for you discovering if it exists a wicked way inside you (Psalms 139.23,24) and, above all, an occasion to bring up something about Jesus that wasn’t reveal (still is a secret) until today (Psalms 25.14).

Moreover, be happy always in Jesus (Philippians 4.4), for certainly He is close to you (Philippians 4.5), especially in the vicissitudes of your life. Have a nice day in Christ Jesus.

To be continued…