Why does it seem like most "smart" people are atheists?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

selenah

Be careful about what others say. Most people these days won't stand to say that God would give to us a revelation of himslf that is inerrent. Beware of the spirit of the age.

Inspiration, Inerrancy, Preservation <--- good article

Chicago Statement of Inerrency:
Alpha and Omega Ministries, The Christian Apologetics Ministry of James R. White <-- click

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zudFtjI4U[/video]

Further reading:

Reading.......

Apr 13, 2011
Be careful about what others say. Most people these days won't stand to say that God would give to us a revelation of himslf that is inerrent. Beware of the spirit of the age.

Inspiration, Inerrancy, Preservation <--- good article

Chicago Statement of Inerrency:
Alpha and Omega Ministries, The Christian Apologetics Ministry of James R. White <-- click
I believe that the words in the bible as originally written down are inerrant, grammatically perfect with no errors and no contradictions. It is God's Word.

J

jimmydiggs

Sorry about all the reading, but it's kind of short notice with little time on my behalf to present everything methodically. So I chose to give you the sources I would have responded quoting, and let you handle it from there.

S

selenah

Sorry about all the reading, but it's kind of short notice with little time on my behalf to present everything methodically. So I chose to give you the sources I would have responded quoting, and let you handle it from there.
Oh no I don't mind the reading. Thanks for the video and website links.