Why Doesn't The Devil Try to Ruin Phophesy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012

"If you were to trick a police officer into committing a crime - would his authority as a police officer automatically be taken from him and given to you...???"

:)

That's a good analogy. Let me question with a question, at the moment you talked that cop out of the ticket the law says he must give you, who was the prevailing authority there? No he didn't yield it permanently, but he submitted and temporarily gave you the authority to drive off scot free having broken a law.

Its ALL about authority. It's about God's intention for man to have and use authority over creation, it's about man handing his authority over to satan and his ilk, it's about Jesus taking authority back for man, and it's about us enforcing His authority - very much just like that cop - in the here and now.

Jesus says we struggle not against the world but against powers and principalities. I hijacked the thread (sorry) because it started out on a subject I have paid a very dear price to become aquainted with. And I think if we're charged to fight an enemy, well, one should know their enemy, and I just happen to know them very well.

Last edited:

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
hmm.. Are you going to make me read that book so I can figure out what your talking about??..lol Never heard this before, but ya got my curiosity going.

You're more than welcome to read up on it. That's what I did.
I wanted to know why so many of us are Christian yet we are so divided. So I went back to the "beginning".

I'm not going to mention this alot on the forums until I study more. I want to make sure my observance of this is correct before I really rock the forum.