Why God wants (or need ) to create us (human beings) and why he Create us?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
So if the Scriptures start to make sense to the believers.

What is it that Romans 9 is trying to convey to us regarding predestination and if it really is about a 'choice' , then why is there an election.
We’re not the only ones with a ‘choice’...... God has a ‘choice’ also.

Many are called, but few are chosen.

God can choose to call or not to call and to reveal His Son or not to reveal Him.

God’s choices are according to His purposes.

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
We’re not the only ones with a ‘choice’...... God has a ‘choice’ also.

Many are called, but few are chosen.

God can choose to call or not to call and to reveal His Son or not to reveal Him.

God’s choices are according to His purposes.
I agree entirely.:)

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
GOD also pointed us to the ONE AND ONLY PATH that brings us back to LIFE (from death) and repairs the WAY to THE FATHER...
GOD, in HIS UNFATHOMABLE GRACE went and gave us THE WAY to LIFE...
That WAY is CHRIST JESUS...and the ONLY WAY
I am happy to see your responses,
Would you guide me and let me know where are your responses to my question ?

Thank you.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I am happy to see your responses,
Would you guide me and let me know where are your responses to my question ?

Thank you.
Joe - I think @miknik5 was responding to my post #3, not your question (but, I could be wrong - it’s just a guess).

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
Biblically God is all powerful, all knowledgeable, always just, loving, always present, and a theistic God who chooses to relationally respond to His creation.

God being all knowing and all powerful simply spoke everything into existence. Wasn't complicated for God. In fact creating humans wasn't complicated because God is outside of time and already could see the end results. God from the beginning of time had decided it was worth it.

God could of created slaves or mindless robots to worship and give him a false sense of love. But God being the ultimate source of love wanted true love. You cannot get true love from force or robots. So from the beginning God allowed free will, a choice. Mankind fell into sin. But God had a predetermined plan to redeem mankind and was with mankind every step of the way as His will was accomplished.

Of course it could of been easy to completely wiped us out during the days of Noah, start over completely or never create a human again. But the answer ultimately is love. God from the beginning saw those who choose to love Him and that was worth it, the Son saw it was worth to die for it, and we must acknowledge how worthy God is of our worship and why we should wholeheartedly love Him back. It doesn't just make God happy but it fulfills our purpose.

We was created to love God, serve God and others, grow in God, and share God. Love is the why we was created. The what for is simple. In love we who choose to love God have a eternal destination with God and are called to share the good news that is available to all who believe.

That is essentially our mission. Anything outside of that is temporary, will fade away, wont matter on the eternal scale.
I like your answer truely!

Sorry for late reply as I want to read it carefully. I am living in a place which I personaly feel that most people have been il-educated and have lost the right way of thinking.

I gree: the answer ultimately is love and it is the answer to the what for.

But I have an other terrible question for you if you don'mind my asking:

What is "Love" ?

It is simple but it is difficult to answer.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I like your answer truely!

Sorry for late reply as I want to read it carefully. I am living in a place which I personaly feel that most people have been il-educated and have lost the right way of thinking.

I gree: the answer ultimately is love and it is the answer to the what for.

But I have an other terrible question for you if you don'mind my asking:

What is "Love" ?

It is simple but it is difficult to answer.
1 John 4:8 New International Version (NIV)
8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

God is love. To know what love is, is to understand who God is.

John 14:6-9 New International Version (NIV)
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Jesus tells us to understand who God is comes from knowing Him. If you have seen Jesus, you have seen the Father. Of course this has some deeper theological concepts but for now just understand if you study Jesus then you will understand what love means.

In brief love as evident by Jesus was shown through caring for the sick, weak, the crippled, the poor, the outcasts, the sinners, spoke out against injustice, and ultimately sacrificed His life for the sins of all mankind. All mankind would have a opportunity to redemption even the soldiers who beat and mocked him. Spit on his face, whipped his flesh, crucified. And not once did he curse them. He even healed the ear of one of the soldiers who arrested him. He cried over those who was spiritually lost. The life and words of Jesus is the definition of love. Love wasn't tolerant either. Jesus stood up against the Pharisees, was forgiving but also reminded others to sin no more, tough questions didn't scare Jesus from speaking truth nor did fear.

This is where we understand love. In Greek, love had 4 understandings when using the word. Agape is used more than any other understanding. Unselfish love for others is exactly the life of Jesus. 6874640629_1280fb164e_b.jpg

Dec 30, 2019
Why God want (or need ) to create us (human beings) and why he Create us?
We need to understand that God wanted to become a part of His Creation. They call this the incarnation. The reason is so Heaven and Earth can become one. We see all of this in the very first 5 words in the Bible. In the Beginning God Created Heaven and Earth. This is why Jesus teaches us to pray: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. This is why we are told that we are to become Joint Heirs with Christ. We will rule and reign with Christ.

Dec 30, 2019
Of course it could of been easy to completely wiped us out during the days of Noah, start over completely or never create a human again.
He would have to go back to the Big Bang and start all over again from there. The Kabbalah people talk about a shattered vessel and how points of light need to be gathered back together again.

Apr 15, 2017
I have many questions to learn from all of you here. Please allow me to ask you all an other question if you don't mind.

Obviously, it is clear that creating human beings along with the whole universe is a rather complicated hard work, why God spend his time to do the job? It maybe more easier and happier for him to spend his time to drink beer on sandbeach for himself, right? :)
Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
Heb 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

God created us for our benefit so that we could share in His good fortune of eternal life, peace, love, and joy, and since sin will be dealt with and not tainting the place where He dwells anymore then there is no problem for God to give us this great gift of eternal life.

If sin could not be dealt with and cease to exist once it started God would of not created mankind for He would not have sin in His dwelling place when He is good.

The Bible says that all sin is purged with fire so then it does not apply anymore.

So whether a person believes a person will be tormented in fire forever, or annihilated and cease to exist, or all people are saved which means everybody's sins are forgiven and not on their record, sin will cease one day to be not active to where it counts as an active sin in a holy atmosphere.

What ever is the case when it is all said and done and God's people are with Him sin cannot be an active force anymore in God's holy place which is everywhere for He is an omnipresent Spirit.

If sin cannot be dealt with and God got His people off the earth, but allowed the earth to do what they want He would of not created anything that He created.

It is only because sin can be dealt and be over, and the wicked are judged which is why God created people.

Which the Word is the plan of God to come in the future in flesh, and without that plan God would of not created anything that He created, for Jesus is the reason creation is successful, eternal life, and to judge the angels and people, and to extinguish the sins to where they are not active anymore by anyone.

And at the New Jerusalem the new earth the former earth shall not be remembered, nor come to mind, and it is a place wherein dwells righteousness, where sin has never been, and sin will never be, and sin and rebellion will never come up again.

God created us because He wanted us to have the same life that He has eternal life, and the goodness of the Holy Spirit where there is no crying, where there is no sadness, or trouble, or problems, but all is smooth sailing and wonderful, and peace, love, and joy.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
I have many questions to learn from all of you here. Please allow me to ask you all an other question if you don't mind.

Obviously, it is clear that creating human beings along with the whole universe is a rather complicated hard work, why God spend his time to do the job? It maybe more easier and happier for him to spend his time to drink beer on sandbeach for himself, right? :)
For HIS glory and to be glorified in HIS SON who fills all things and is before all things...
CHRIST came so that all things created would have their beginning and end in HIM..

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
He would have to go back to the Big Bang and start all over again from there. The Kabbalah people talk about a shattered vessel and how points of light need to be gathered back together again.
God already knew that all the vessels were imperfect Godś grace was there even from the beginning...HE knew, even as HE created man, that man would fall...and...HE already knew from the beginning that HE would send HIS SON...

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
Read Colossians 1 CHRIST will have the preeminence over all things created...GOD, for HIS GLORY alone, provided us with HIS GRACE, which is clearly found and seen in HIS SON...

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
John 3;16 through 3:18 (1/2 through 18) is THE PROMISE of GOD to all

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned:

Jan 17, 2020
John 3;16 through 3:18 (1/2 through 18) is THE PROMISE of GOD to all

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned:
“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” John 6:37 (KJV 1900)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
So if the Scriptures start to make sense to the believers. What is it that Romans 9 is trying to convey to us regarding predestination and if it really is about a 'choice' , then why is there an election.
There is no choice until after the election. John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

Once called, choice is about yielding ourselves to God's makeover. God knows when it is the best exact time for us to be called. Not all that God destroys in the first death are condemned. He is not yet done with most of them. Many Christians are following a wrong spirit and are deceived.

God is in the process of removing evil from His universe, since when it first revealed itself at the fall of Satan and his third following angels. All those that insist on evil will be completely destroyed (see Ezek. 28:18,19). Jesus even suggested not all will have an equal chance in the judgment (see Matt. 11:22-24).

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
Question 1: What is the chief and highest end of man?
Answer 1: Man’s chief and highest end is to glorify God,[1] and fully to enjoy him forever.[2]

1. Rom. 11:36; I Cor. 10:31
2. Psa. 73:24-28
All points noted and Thanks.
Is there an answer from the Catechism Q&A for the simple question as below?

Q: Where does God come from ?

In the beginning, there is NOTHING exists and everything were created from nothing. So , Where is the existence of God at the moment?
And why there is an exstence of God ?

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
All points noted and Thanks.
Is there an answer from the Catechism Q&A for the simple question as below?

Q: Where does God come from ?

In the beginning, there is NOTHING exists and everything were created from nothing. So , Where is the existence of God at the moment?
And why there is an exstence of God ?
I'm not sure if I understand the question. God is uncreated, unique, and the only Being worthy of worship. The beginning is talking about created things. Even time is a creation of God, as he is transcendent, above time and space.

God is Creator and is not created. He is the ultimate cause. Everything else, including all other beings, is an effect of his act of creation. God doesn't have a cause. He is self-existent and has never had a beginning.

These things are all wrapped up in the word "God". God is the uncreated one by definition. He existed since eternity, and he has never not existed.