Why God wants (or need ) to create us (human beings) and why he Create us?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
You aren´t reading and understanding all of Romans...you can´t take a snippet of a letter and claim you understand the letter. Please review all of Romans, or at least 1-5..

This is an admonition from Paul that both the Jew and Gentile will not be justified by the law...that there is a righteousness which is of GOD and that righteousness is to both the Jew and Gentile and is through faith in the ONE whom GOD sent into the world.

Science is NOT GOD...
I thought that God created everthing including "Science",
And God is beyond of our imagination and beyond of our inteligence. right?

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
Joe,

If you have access to it, the book Welcome to the Story by Stephen Nichols is a really good one to answer your question.

There are some others, too, such as God Dwells Among Us by GK Beale. But this might require a little more Bible knowledge than you have at this point.

Let me tell you this. American Christians are abysmally ignorant when it comes to answering questions like you are asking. They know details, but they have not put it all together in a overall metanarrative. They are believers, but their facts are disconnected. They can go through their scripts provided by Sunday school teachers, but they don't grasp the bigger narrative. They cannot see the "big picture" because they haven't been taught to. In some cases, I think this is due to dispensationalism and their detached view of the Bible's storyline.

I might be unfair in this statement but I don't think I am.

You may want to watch some free videos on Youtube by theBibleProject.

I have some issues with their teachings on specific topics but I don't think those issues would affect your understanding significantly. They are more "big picture" oriented.

If you want to talk to me one-on-one, email me at [email protected].
Not able to send you emails due to the restriction of within the relgime I am living.:giggle:

Dec 30, 2019
So, why there is an existence of "a singularity "?
A singularity is where the laws of physics as we know them cease to operate. This is why we have quantum physics. In the Bible the first day is considered a singularity. You can not even refer to this as a first until you have a second day for comparison. We also hear about the dawn of perfect day. “Which commandment is the most important of all?” Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord" We are told that "God is one" is the most important. (Deut 6:4)

We have a singularity in the Bible when we are told that "God is one". Also we have a singularity in Quantum physics.

Dec 30, 2019
Not all science is true science. Not all interpretations of the Bible are accurate and true.

God is able to do abundantly above and beyond all we could ask or think. We can have the mind of Christ and the divine thoughts of God. We can fill a dictionary with all the different things that make up the mind of Christ. For example compassion is one quality of the mind of Christ. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus" (Philip2:4)

Dec 30, 2019
The things of GOD are spiritually discerned
Again we always have to start at the beginning. This is the law of first use. We are told that In the Beginning God Created Heaven & Earth. So the third word in the Bible is Created. Do you think that Creation is Spiritual and that Creation does not have a physical expression? At the resurrection our physical body is going to be glorified. At my age I am stuck with a physical body that I have used and abused and now I am paying the price for that. Heaven for us will be spiritual and we leave our physical body behind. Jesus died so that the earth could be redeemed and restored. That is what I did for a living, renovation & remodeling. Jesus also was a carpenter.

Dec 30, 2019
all the temple rituals and worship were just the shadows of the realities found in JESS CHRIST....
For me the most important part of this is our Priesthood. We are the temple of God. From the beginning God has wanted to dwell with man. God does not want a dirty vessel so we need to be washed and cleansed. Sanctified and made Holy. Our wedding garment is to be without spot, blemish or wrinkle. People do not understand because He is still working on each and every one of us as an individual. There is a time coming when the church will be gathered together. Some people call this the rapture.

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
A singularity is where the laws of physics as we know them cease to operate. This is why we have quantum physics. In the Bible the first day is considered a singularity. You can not even refer to this as a first until you have a second day for comparison. We also hear about the dawn of perfect day. “Which commandment is the most important of all?” Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord" We are told that "God is one" is the most important. (Deut 6:4)

We have a singularity in the Bible when we are told that "God is one". Also we have a singularity in Quantum physics.
That is quite intereting. But why there is ? Why it exists?:)

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
Not all science is true science. Not all interpretations of the Bible are accurate and true.

God is able to do abundantly above and beyond all we could ask or think. We can have the mind of Christ and the divine thoughts of God. We can fill a dictionary with all the different things that make up the mind of Christ. For example compassion is one quality of the mind of Christ. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus" (Philip2:4)
Do you mean that we ( human being) are equippet the ablities of understanding the knowledge of the entire world, the whole universe, the lives, the evils and everything etc.? I am thinking that we can not fully understand all of these and it is the same as that a creature of dimensions can not understand those things of three dimensions.

I feel that to be fully understanding God and the universe,the cosmos are almost impossible for mankind. There will be no war, no hatred, no painful and, of course, no coronavirus hitting us, if we were able to.

What I am thinking is that we start by studying the natures of ourself because there is an evidence of crue shown in the bible that "God created mankind in his own image". And by studying all the natures of his creations, and so we could know God better.

Dec 30, 2019
That is quite intereting. But why there is ? Why it exists?:)
Why do we exist? Cause and effect. "God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." (Genesis 1:26) We exist because God wants to become One with Creation. His desire is for Heaven and Earth to become one. As Jesus taught us to pray: "Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven". He talks about a wedding and the marriage supper.

If you want to know why creation exists it is because you can not have nothing. You have to have a comparison. You have to have something. Again God is a singularity and we are dichotomous or duel. So we know why we exist but we do not fully understand God because He is infinite and we are finite. God uses the word shrink but man uses the word crunch. In the beginning of the universe God had to contract a part of infinity to create the finite system that we are a part of. We are expanding now but as some point in time we will shrink or contract and come back together again. We look forward to a time when Jesus is going to gather us together. So that we can be united together with Him.

According to the Hasidic tradition, at the point of contraction there was an explosion and points of light found themselves without a vessel. So this light needs to be gathered together again onto itself. You can look up what the Hasidic say about that because I do not want to misrepresent their teaching. They are keepers of a kabbalah tradition that goes back to Moses and some say goes back to Abraham and others say goes all the way back to Adam.

Dec 30, 2019
I feel that to be fully understanding God and the universe,the cosmos are almost impossible for mankind.
Yes, God is infinite and we are finite. So it would be impossible for us to fully understand infinity. We will spend our whole life just to begin to understand.

Attachments

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
We exist because God wants to become One with Creation.
So, we are a part of somethings of God. And that is why human being is equipped with a certan kind of abilities of "creation" "to reflect his image in the created realm" and that is why we can develop our "science" and others of knowledge?

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
So we know why we exist but we do not fully understand God because He is infinite and we are finite. God uses the word shrink but man uses the word crunch. In the beginning of the universe God had to contract a part of infinity to create the finite system that we are a part of. We are expanding now but as some point in time we will shrink or contract and come back together again...

According to the Hasidic tradition, at the point of contraction there was an explosion and points of light found themselves without a vessel. So this light needs to be gathered together again onto itself. .
Scientists, like Stephen Hawking, annouced that the univers is explanding faster and faster and galaxies is getting far quickly away from us and they predicted that the whole univers will ended in this way.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
GOD gave the man the ability to reason...science is a study..it is based on man's ability to research and come to a conclusion so as to understand his environment...but what the man studies are the things that exist currently in the enviornment, the things present that the man can study.

Science is a school...a method.....a study used by men.
GOD doesn't need science to know...HE knows...it's HIS grace that HE gives man the intellect to study and come to....a hypothesis, sir...a theory....but that theory, that hypothesis won't always stay static...it could change...

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
So, we are a part of somethings of God. And that is why human being is equipped with a certan kind of abilities of "creation" "to reflect his image in the created realm" and that is why we can develop our "science" and others of knowledge?
When you quoted, Let us make man in our image, you implied that we were complete then...that we somehow bear the image of GOD.

If that were the truth, there would have been no need for CHRIST to breathe into us and give us a....NEW and better IMAGE to bear....

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
Do you mean that we ( human being) are equippet the ablities of understanding the knowledge of the entire world, the whole universe, the lives, the evils and everything etc.? I am thinking that we can not fully understand all of these and it is the same as that a creature of dimensions can not understand those things of three dimensions.

I feel that to be fully understanding God and the universe,the cosmos are almost impossible for mankind. There will be no war, no hatred, no painful and, of course, no coronavirus hitting us, if we were able to.

What I am thinking is that we start by studying the natures of ourself because there is an evidence of crue shown in the bible that "God created mankind in his own image". And by studying all the natures of his creations, and so we could know God better.

What are we supposed to do with that command sir...but to love GOD...you left that part off.

Deuteronomy 6

These are the commandments and statutes and ordinances that the LORD your God has instructed me to teach you to follow in the land that you are about to enter and possess, 2so that you and your children and grandchildren may fear the LORD your God all the days of your lives by keeping all His statutes and commandments that I give you, and so that your days may be prolonged. 3Hear, O Israel, and be careful to observe them, so that you may prosper and multiply greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, just as the LORD, the God of your fathers, has promised you.
4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One.a 5And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.b

Mark 12
Now one of the scribes had come up and heard their debate. Noticing how well Jesus had answered them, he asked Him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?”
29Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One. 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’g 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

Joe

Feb 22, 2020
When you quoted, Let us make man in our image, you implied that we were complete then...that we somehow bear the image of GOD.

If that were the truth, there would have been no need for CHRIST to breathe into us and give us a....NEW and better IMAGE to bear....

You are right.

It is said in holy bible " Then the LordGod formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. "