A few honorable mentions on the (Evil) changes, I could post hundreds!
Below in Daniel 11:37KJV the Antichrist is identified as being in the lineage of the true Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)
The NIV has (gods of his ancestors) showing a polytheistic lineage (A Lie)
The KJV shows a human man not desiring women, while the NIV has a man being desired by women (A Lie)
(A Complete Change In Eschatology in Theology), hiding the true identity of the future Antichrist in the NIV (Fact)
The NIV has a future Antichrist, that's a polytheistic playboy (A Lie)
Daniel 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Daniel 11:37NIV
37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.
As seen below, the NIV hides the identity of Satan/Lucifer, and turns him into Jesus Christ, the "Morning Star", Capital Letters showing Deity, (Evil)!
Isaiah 14:12KJV
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 14:12NIV
12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
Revelation 22:16KJV
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Revelation 22:16NIV
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
Below in Daniel 11:37KJV the Antichrist is identified as being in the lineage of the true Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)
The NIV has (gods of his ancestors) showing a polytheistic lineage (A Lie)
The KJV shows a human man not desiring women, while the NIV has a man being desired by women (A Lie)
(A Complete Change In Eschatology in Theology), hiding the true identity of the future Antichrist in the NIV (Fact)
The NIV has a future Antichrist, that's a polytheistic playboy (A Lie)
Daniel 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Daniel 11:37NIV
37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.
As seen below, the NIV hides the identity of Satan/Lucifer, and turns him into Jesus Christ, the "Morning Star", Capital Letters showing Deity, (Evil)!
Isaiah 14:12KJV
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 14:12NIV
12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
Revelation 22:16KJV
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Revelation 22:16NIV
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”