"Why I Am a Christian" by David Wood, Former Atheist - Conversion Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
This is probably one of the most impressive testimonies that I've seen or heard. The original video got deleted when David decided to restart his channels and social media presence (still in the process of being fully set up). So the original video got lots of views, but this one from a channel mirroring his work only has some hundreds of views right now. (I'm not associated with the channel in any way).

Just a word of warning. Some of the details of his past are quite gruesome.

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
He had problems with YouTube giving him false strikes and taking down videos on frivolous basis. Often he won the appeals when getting enough publicity on bogus action like that, but keeping on doing what he did and relying on one YT channel would have resulted in his whole ministry coming crashing down at some point when YT would have finally banned him (and the rules would not allow creating a new channel if your old one is banned). Now he is setting up multiple channels (I know a couple of them already exist) and also finding other ways to distribute content. Apparently should be ready to start posting more actively any day now.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
He had problems with YouTube giving him false strikes and taking down videos on frivolous basis. Often he won the appeals when getting enough publicity on bogus action like that, but keeping on doing what he did and relying on one YT channel would have resulted in his whole ministry coming crashing down at some point when YT would have finally banned him (and the rules would not allow creating a new channel if your old one is banned). Now he is setting up multiple channels (I know a couple of them already exist) and also finding other ways to distribute content. Apparently should be ready to start posting more actively any day now.
Thanks for letting me know! David has had an amazing ministry :D

I have transcribed some of his videos in the past :)