Why I believe the Great Tribulation started in 70 A.D.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
EDIT: All who will be saved will have been saved before He returns - including the 144,000.
I am not saying that no one will ever be saved after He comes - it should be obvious that there will be born-again souls during the 1000-year reign of Christ.

I am saying that - in the End Times Scenario time line - from the moment when He appears until after He is done "dispensing" the Wrath of God upon the 'evil' on the earth, no one will be saved. (This is mainly about the 'evil' not getting another chance - i.e. - 2 Thessalonians 2:12)

Sep 8, 2019
USA
I am not saying that no one will ever be saved after He comes - it should be obvious that there will be born-again souls during the 1000-year reign of Christ.

I am saying that - in the End Times Scenario time line - from the moment when He appears until after He is done "dispensing" the Wrath of God upon the 'evil' on the earth, no one will be saved. (This is mainly about the 'evil' not getting another chance - i.e. - 2 Thessalonians 2:12)
No there won't be any born again souls in the 1000 year reign of the 144,000 as Satan and the false prophet and their idol will all ready be set up before we come to wreck them. We are going to judge the earth most severely. Don't worry, your wicked bastard descendants will deserve it, praise Jesus.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Is it just me, or does anyone else sense a certain Steadfast-Pride in his posts?

Sep 8, 2019
USA
Is it just me, or does anyone else sense a certain Steadfast-Pride in his posts?
From my experience being ridiculed and slandered for praising Jesus I have noticed the most prideful are so arrogant they talk past people as if to gauge the support of the other fools they are trying to lie to. That's okay though, Lord Jesus is stronger than them, and when I am weak he is strong. Praise Jesus.

Jun 10, 2019
That might be a bit difficult since I don't have any children - and don't expect to ever have any.

;)
The poster isn’t here for fellowship only to mock, don’t pay him no mind.

Sep 8, 2019
USA
That might be a bit difficult since I don't have any children - and don't expect to ever have any.

;)
Well hey are you one of the 144,000 saints that kept your virginity and did not get defiled by women? You could praise Jesus for eternity if so indeed, praise Jesus.

Jun 10, 2019
Many people make accounts saying their favorite bible verse when they were saved fill out everything as if they really are, but they have a agenda and it’s not about Christianity

Jun 10, 2019
Well hey are you one of the 144,000 saints that kept your virginity and did not get defiled by women? You could praise Jesus for eternity if so indeed, praise Jesus.
always resorting to twisting peoples words

Sep 8, 2019
USA
Many people make accounts saying their favorite bible verse when they were saved fill out everything as if they really are, but they have a agenda and it’s not about Christianity
My agenda is very plain, I have to praise Jesus for eternity because that's what Jesus told me to do and what is written about me in the holy scriptures of God. Praise Jesus.

Jun 10, 2019
Not so, it is plainly a question. If you attain to the 144,000 saints whom are chaste, for they are virgins, you get the privilege of praising Jesus for eternity.
You didn’t have to go there you could of just simply debate, but your not here to debate but to bate

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Yeah - I know... :(

Sep 8, 2019
USA
You didn’t have to go there you could of just simply debate, but your not here to debate but to bate
Why would I debate against the truth? That would be stupid and like Satan whom debates his lies against the truth of God. I will praise Jesus instead.

Jun 10, 2019
Why would I debate against the truth? That would be stupid and like Satan whom debates his lies against the truth of God. I will praise Jesus instead.
Your right why would you?

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I don't believe the 144,000 are resurrected/changed - they go into the millennium as flesh-and-blood as we are now.

Why would they need to be protected from harm if they had glorified bodies?

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Not so, it is plainly a question. If you attain to the 144,000 saints whom are chaste, for they are virgins, you get the privilege of praising Jesus for eternity.
Everyone who is born-again will have the privilege of praising Jesus for eternity.

:cool:

Praise Jesus!

:)

Sep 8, 2019
USA
I have to many times, Japanese proverb fall down seven times stand up eight
Why you keep coming to me I wonder? What blessing are you trying to get me to give you in the name of my Lord Jesus I wonder? You knock too much on my door like the importune knocker. Praise Jesus is the answer to most problems.