Why I believe the Great Tribulation started in 70 A.D.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Friends? Shake? Hug? Kiss?

Did this post make you laugh? :D :giggle: :whistle:

I sure hope so. Because, it was meant with the best of intentions. :cool:

"I promise." :love:

Have a wonderful day! :)

Mar 28, 2016
I would think we would be careful on how we hear what the Spirit of Christ says to the churches. Other wise seeking after wonders that have not been fulfilled become lying wonders as sign of unbelief.

We are to try the spirits to see if they are inspired from above or earthly of men.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Seeing we have the perfect complete word of prophecy with a warning sealed with seven seals not to add or take away. Christian are given the understanding God is not bringing new revelations that could add to the book of prophecy the Bible. It includes dream or what some call out of the body visions . . things not seen by faith of Christ created by ones own fleshly mind..

Many have set dates in opposition to the commandment. Christ will come as a thief in the night when no one expects . . we walk by faith the eternal as it is written

2 Peter 3:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

As believers like Noah we can watch and prepare but this does not mean he will not come unexpected.

No signs were given to wonder after. Jesus said its an evil generation natural unconverted mankind that does seek after one.

Matthew 24:43-45 King James Version (KJV) But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Friends? Shake? Hug? Kiss?

Did this post make you laugh? :D :giggle: :whistle:

I sure hope so. Because, it was meant with the best of intentions. :cool:

"I promise." :love:

Have a wonderful day!:)

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Okay - there is nothing else to see - move along - move along now - getting back to the thread topic... :cool:

:)