J
J-Kay-2
Guest
Why Do I Love My Husband ?
I am not the proverbial Proverb 31 wife.
Yet, he still loves me. I have a patient
husband and believe me it is not easy for
him, I am certain of that.
I love him not for what he can give me in
material 'things.' Things rust, love doesn't.
I love him for listening to my never ending
'Listen to this,' article I am reading, while
interrupting his concentration.
Ilove him for getting out the 'swiffer' mop,
and I can call him Morty, and he laughs with
me. I tease him about wanting to help me up
on a step stool, not to keep me from falling,
but to .....well, touch my 'behind.'
I love him for rushing me home if I get ill
while we are out, even though he has to turn
around and go back.
I love him so much because when I cry, he
truly holds me tightly and lets my tears
fall upon his chest.
I love him when I am in pain, he sees the
need for a touch from God and prays for me.
I love him because I am blessed.
I love him more today, because I have 2 friends
who lost their husbands this week end, and
I know what a treasure a good man is and you
have known this in your own life.
For my friends without your husbands, my
heart goes out to you and heartfelt prayers
go up to the Father who promises to always
take care of the widow.
They say a Godly woman is a gift from God,
and I say to that, a Godly man is a gift as well.
These are the reasons I love my husband.
J ~K ~ H~ 9.15.13 / 2/12/14
I am not the proverbial Proverb 31 wife.
Yet, he still loves me. I have a patient
husband and believe me it is not easy for
him, I am certain of that.
I love him not for what he can give me in
material 'things.' Things rust, love doesn't.
I love him for listening to my never ending
'Listen to this,' article I am reading, while
interrupting his concentration.
Ilove him for getting out the 'swiffer' mop,
and I can call him Morty, and he laughs with
me. I tease him about wanting to help me up
on a step stool, not to keep me from falling,
but to .....well, touch my 'behind.'
I love him for rushing me home if I get ill
while we are out, even though he has to turn
around and go back.
I love him so much because when I cry, he
truly holds me tightly and lets my tears
fall upon his chest.
I love him when I am in pain, he sees the
need for a touch from God and prays for me.
I love him because I am blessed.
I love him more today, because I have 2 friends
who lost their husbands this week end, and
I know what a treasure a good man is and you
have known this in your own life.
For my friends without your husbands, my
heart goes out to you and heartfelt prayers
go up to the Father who promises to always
take care of the widow.
They say a Godly woman is a gift from God,
and I say to that, a Godly man is a gift as well.
These are the reasons I love my husband.
J ~K ~ H~ 9.15.13 / 2/12/14